2018 Reddit post: "A lot of people who post/comment on BreatheHeavy forums are terrible human beings"

GMFlop

• Leader
1 hour ago, alexxxx said:

Well I only joined the site last month but I’ve been lurking here since January and so far everyone’s been really welcoming and sweet. I like it here more than I do twitter (that apps made me cry so much) so I think Jordan and the mods are doing a great job right now. I went on the wayback machine last week to see what the site was like in 2004/5/6/7/8 but I could only see the main page and Jordan’s posts at the time. It seemed nice (granted I couldn’t read the comments as they had not been archived so who knows) but yeah overall I love this place and it makes me happy:hugs:

Happy to have you here! :hugs: 

• Love 1

I remember jordan had like a staff, and he was like the head. He had writers.

But I remember defending them in 2015. Breatheheavy was dragged for putting rebel heart as the second best Album of 2015, and it revealed if it wasn't for 25, it would have been the #1 album of 2015. 

Man the comments were just anger. I dragged them for my fav and I said they knew what we knew all Along it's a great album. 

But I did notice, once the Album reviews stopped the site became more popular.  

But with all the Taylor, Katy and Madonna posts, ur always Gonna get the haters saying, so they're paying you. 

No, I post Madonna for free cos that's my Lord and savior. Without her I'm nothing

• Love 1

Ngl the chaos was kinda lit sometimes. It was an exciting time to be alive.

but the world got too negative so I do appreciate the mellowness of 2020Heavy. It would be cool to find a way to open the conversation to a broader audience though bc it’s a bit of a bubble. Buts that’s a pro in a lot of ways too!

• Like 1
  • Leader
20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I remember jordan had like a staff, and he was like the head. He had writers.

But I remember defending them in 2015. Breatheheavy was dragged for putting rebel heart as the second best Album of 2015, and it revealed if it wasn't for 25, it would have been the #1 album of 2015. 

Man the comments were just anger. I dragged them for my fav and I said they knew what we knew all Along it's a great album. 

But I did notice, once the Album reviews stopped the site became more popular.  

But with all the Taylor, Katy and Madonna posts, ur always Gonna get the haters saying, so they're paying you. 

No, I post Madonna for free cos that's my Lord and savior. Without her I'm nothing

:oprah: Points have been made

• Leader
18 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I do appreciate the mellowness of 2020Heavy

:gloria:

18 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

It would be cool to find a way to open the conversation to a broader audience though bc it’s a bit of a bubble. Buts that’s a pro in a lot of ways too!

I agree about the bubble part, but I do think that's the special sauce. If it was more generic I think BH would lose its uniqueness? IDK IDK

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

Well, as my own personal experience, I've never had a bad experience here, on the contrary, I've found the nicest, kindest and uplifting people, here, as @Midnight @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Roxxy @Ofcoursenot  :bigkiss: and so many others. 

Aww, well thank you I'm glad to hear this. :hugs: 

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire