2018 Reddit post: "A lot of people who post/comment on BreatheHeavy forums are terrible human beings"

GMFlop

This place was Ca-Razy  :umomg:  during several periods of the site history. And BH/Exhale kinda rightfully earned a bit of a negative reputation SoMeTiMeS. :clownery:

Ive been here since around 2006. I think I found BH when Britney flashed her..  :ohwut:   :clicktina:  Could you effing imagine what Xtina thought when Britney showed her pus sy  :haha:   :typing:

Anyway but some people would post shock NROP or dead animal spam spam images. And plenty of other terrible stuff. One time back in like pre-Glory Era there was this gif of some guy jacking off. It was hot, then mods Removed It.  :juggingu:  

Exhale was sad and shocking at times and there was A LOT of negativity and TIHS talking of everybody. Not just Britney. But people were treating her like a Barbie Doll product to be enjoyed and thown away, like an “I’m full, what’s next” mentality and it reflected here.  :slayde:   :parisok:

It has to be said that BH/Exhale is very much a fun place to be enjoying out time on the Internet. I’m sure there was. $HIZz loaf of work to do in rebranding the site and Cleaning Up things and working around trolls and hacks. Grongrats on that!  :ahhh:   

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This place was Ca-Razy  :umomg:  during several periods of the site history. And BH/Exhale kinda rightfully earned a bit of a negative reputation SoMeTiMeS. :clownery:

Ive been here since around 2006. I think I found BH when Britney flashed her..  :ohwut:   :clicktina:  Could you effing imagine what Xtina thought when Britney showed her pus sy  :haha:   :typing:

Anyway but some people would post shock **** or dead animal spam spam images. And plenty of other terrible stuff. One time back in like pre-Glory Era there was this gif of some guy jacking off. It was hot, then mods Removed It.  :juggingu:  

Exhale was sad and shocking at times and there was A LOT of negativity and TIHS talking of everybody. Not just Britney. But people were treating her like a Barbie Doll product to be enjoyed and thown away, like an “I’m full, what’s next” mentality and it reflected here.  :slayde:   :parisok:

It has to be said that BH/Exhale is very much a fun place to be enjoying out time on the Internet. I’m sure there was. $HIZz loaf of work to do in rebranding the site and Cleaning Up things and working around trolls and hacks. Grongrats on that!  :ahhh:   

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE SHOCK PR0N!

LOL the lady who turned her wheelchair into a fuq machine nearly killed me lol

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Anyway but some people would post shock **** or dead animal spam spam images. And plenty of other terrible stuff. One time back in like pre-Glory Era there was this gif of some guy jacking off. It was hot, then mods Removed It.  :juggingu:  

The most iconic moment when a guy decided to spam with posting gif about coprophilia. Can you imagine? Poop everywhere

the spam was crazy 

• Love 2

Hmm. I remember there being constant GIFs of a Hispanic singer (named Greta I think?) 

It was just her faces and expressions while she was being serviced in a poor no and it made me very uncomfortable :sobbing:

Other than that I will say most POM criticisms were well warranted.

Everybody now sees it in retrospect with rose colored glasses, but it really was that bad (especially from 2017 and on) and deserved the criticism it got.

• Haha 3

It has gotten significantly better. 

I think  we are all becoming more aware of our language. That calling someone dead in the eyes or picking apart features or weight fluctuations can cause a lot of damage to anyone especially a person in a fragile state.

It’s great to watch the change happen. I think #freebritney was a battle cry and we have all unified to help our girl. Its a cool time to be a fan and breatheheavy is my connection to pop media now. I’d rather read people’s opinions that are funny and kind. For the most part I feel we are all coming from a loving place and that’s what keeps me coming back.

and ya’ll some funny betches :omgreallyney:

• Love 2
  • Leader
45 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I was already lurking everything here in 2008 as well.:mcwave:  Even 2007. Took a very long time to actually became active & posting. Before that i used to be more active at BB :jl:

didnt Jordan moved the site at one point (loooong time ago) and we needed to register new accounts or something like that? I hated that, because my origin register profile date got lost.:sobbing: I would have been super vintage by now :ohi:

Good memory! Yea at one point we changed forum software from XMB to what we use now. 

• Leader
13 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

It has gotten significantly better. 

I think  we are all becoming more aware of our language. That calling someone dead in the eyes or picking apart features or weight fluctuations can cause a lot of damage to anyone especially a person in a fragile state.

It’s great to watch the change happen. I think #freebritney was a battle cry and we have all unified to help our girl. Its a cool time to be a fan and breatheheavy is my connection to pop media now. I’d rather read people’s opinions that are funny and kind. For the most part I feel we are all coming from a loving place and that’s what keeps me coming back.

and ya’ll some funny betches :omgreallyney:

:katycry:

• Haha 1

I totally agree. I've been following Breatheheavy for 15 years now. Yeap, that long. Everyday longing on to get updated on everything Britney. After 15 years I decided to create an account and join in on the forum. I thought it would be fun to share opinions and ideas and our general love for pop culture and music. All I have noticed since then, is negativity, people being nasty to me and others, rude, judgmental, as if we are competing against each other for something. I feel there is no unity on here, nor does it feel like a safe space. I got attitude from members but also moderators. I don't even feel a lot of these people are genuine fans. Saying that, unfortunately most forums are like that. I don't think Breatheheavy is in a good place right now. It's kinda messy. Experiencing every change it went through, I'm allowed to be honest and say that with love :)That's all. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

• Love 1

I was here since 2011,the queenflopga era if yall remember. Honey...it was definitely a time.
Trolling was at an all time high,and I believe we had a member who was a known ped0phile:mariahstare:

Does anyone remember that loser named Cherri (or something like that) and its group of pathetic loser friends? That wasn't so long ago and I remember they ran round' here saying the most awful **** ever about Britney and NOTHING was done about it for the longest. :schoolingtime:
I believe they got me banned back then because I got into a beef with one of their "members" and dragged them at some point.

• Love 5
  • Like 1