Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

11 minutes ago, Martini said:

I just uploaded the clip. She basically just says that the kid needs his *** beat by the grandfather....mess lol

Ugh... I hate when Wendy gets details wrong in a story. Huge difference between $5000 and 5000 followers. She clearly only knows a portion of the story the way that she says Jamie has done nothing but good things for Brit

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Just stans on twitter? Stans ARE hardcore fans. That’s literally what the word stan comes from...  But I digress because the point of my post was not this argument but the fact that Jayden is 13 years old and he is neither a homophobe or a cash-Monger lmao. 

I just have one question. Why would you say that the fandom is ignorant, like, you're generalizing everyone. You're part of it. Are you ignorant? Judging from your reaction, I don't think so. And I am certainly not, either. While it's true and i'm not saying it didn't happen, it's just some fans who think that, but it's not the fandom. Are you always this extreme? :bcutelaugh:

2 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

Ugh... I hate when Wendy gets details wrong in a story. Huge difference between $5000 and 5000 followers. She clearly only knows a portion of the story the way that she says Jamie has done nothing but good things for Brit

He would not need money since Britney Spears is his mother

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Martini said:

She is so ignorant. She said Jayden wants money to tell his moms story. He said followers. He doesn't need  money. And she keep praising Jamie. Is lou her friend or smth. Does she know he is an alcoholic who beats his grandchildren

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I just have one question. Why would you say that the fandom is ignorant, like, you're generalizing everyone. You're part of it. Are you ignorant? Judging from your reaction, I don't think so. And I am certainly not, either. While it's true and i'm not saying it didn't happen, it's just some fans who think that, but it's not the fandom. Are you always this extreme? :bcutelaugh:

Girl. It’s HYPERBOLE. Are you always this literal? Like what.... did you believe Jayden thought his father is ACTUALLY Jesus when he said that? You’re the extreme one for taking what i said so literally. Obviously the entire fandom is not ignorant. I already said that...... just google hyperbole and stop going on about that one sentence I said. 

• Like 1

I'm sick to my stomach. I am so angry at Wendy right now. She has always called Britney crazy and made fun of her. 

This has made such a bad turn. Can't believe so many people are getting stuff wrong. TMZ (wrong pic) and Wendy. I can't help but wonder if Team B paid them to change the story...or maybe they are just ignorant I dunno

• Like 5

What struck me the most is how he explicitly said he hates Jamie and wishes he died. It's quite shocking. James Spears is probably worse than we could ever imagine. This is just horrible... And when he said he'll see his mum in a couple of weeks like she's some sort of a prisoner locked up somewhere or something. The whole situation is sickening. It's been a year since her "hiatus" and nothing seems to have changed. Britney doesn't deserve her life to be stripped away like this. Ugh...

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

I'm sick to my stomach. I am so angry at Wendy right now. She has always called Britney crazy and made fun of her. 

This has made such a bad turn. Can't believe so many people are getting stuff wrong. TMZ (wrong pic) and Wendy. I can't help but wonder if Team B paid them to change the story...or maybe they are just ignorant I dunno

There's other media reporting all the other stuff he said like what her said about his Grandpa

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Saw this on twitter today

:smokney2:Image

i don't think she would 've write smth about her gramdma bathing suit if it's clearly not. some1 posting it to make it look like personal then it's really not. i  think some1 like assistant posts for her .

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

To be honest, I’m actually surprised by how smart he is for someone his age to be able to speak about this.

tbh, I'm not. I don't know how old are you, but of course I understand that at least I, as an adult, I might think he's still too young or whatever, but when I think back when I was that age, or my classmates, etc, I remember we were definitely more conscious about a lot of stuff. It's precisely that age when many teenagers start to understand a lot of stuff, and even though there's still a lot of things they have to live, and they're still inexperienced and immature, they usually think they already know it all, that they know better than their parents and teachers, and want to be so independent, and whatnot, because I repeat, they're starting to understand and know a lot of stuff that as kids they didn't, so they feel so grown up. Teens that age are already cursing (and even younger), having relationships, talking about *** (or already having it...), some have to go by themselves to school and back home, without their parents, so yeah, in some aspect they're already old enough to have some sort of independence, and that requires a certain level of intelligence.

I mean, I was his age when Blackout came out lol  and I remember for example, my teachers treating us like grown ups and not like little kids at elementary school. Even the topics at school start to get heavier and more serious and complex.

But he's still underage despite everything, so yeah, it's a sticky situation as Jordan said. He'll be all over the news, and probably it'll be a lesson for him, because despite how smart he may be, there's still a lot he has to learn, but I think the most important thing is that evidently, they don't have them living in a bubble, disconnected from the world, like they have Britney.

• Like 7