Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

6 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

What’s the good stuff to come out of this? Besides that Jamie is an a... we already know that And Jamie isn’t even in charge anymore OFFICIALLY. Of course he still has a say in everythung but the public won’t get that. All they hear is that she barely sees her kids while jayden praises Kfed. 

Yes WE already know that Jamie is an A-hole bu the gp still sees him as a savior who saved Britney. The only savior in this is Kevin aka Jesus, according to Jayden. :jlostare:People still believe that every thing is as it should be. That there's not a possibility of something corrupt going on within the court system or the cship itself. TMZ has lead coverage on this story for 12 years and we know their coverage is always bias and negative against Britney. Nobody is even talking about Lou outside of the fan base. Lou & her company's business dealings need to be investigated and exposed on a national level if there is anything shady going on, which I suspect there is!!:yeahsure:

Jayden may not have spilled the entire cup of tea but he sure said enough to have the impact we are seeing now no matter how minimal is seems now. It's better than nothing tbh. Maybe now more credible outlets and jbig named credible journalists will finally start digging in to the cship and everybody involved in it. Maybe some day we will get to hear Britney's true voice about how she feels about this arrangement, Jamie/Jodi trying to extend the cship across multiple states and how she feels about her handlers, Lou and dad. We always get statements from "sources", Sam, fake Britney IG captions, and pre-recorded videos of her while not knowing if her handlers are manipulating her by telling her lies about the media, her fans & the movement to get her to push back. I am very sorry it's come to this. But it was a matter of time before one of her boys publicly said something. I hate this entire situation it's too sad...:(

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I mean let's be real as much as Kevin was a freeloader while they were together he was the one that raised those kids after all since Britney barely spent time with them anyway. Of course he could find other sources of income but no wonder he constantly asks Britney's estate for more money after all the man has six kids. Not only that but I really want to believe him and Britney are in much better terms now as she understands that he is the only who she can trust her kids with as long as he doesn't smoke weed near the kids that is

Resultado de imagen de britney spears kevin federline soccer

NEVERMIND :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Doesn’t want her to quit music because it’s Bank , wow . Whatever happened to music meaning something and Britney’s potential to be an artist ? That’s just greedy . All her label ever saw was dollar signs and now her own kids see her as a cash cow . Wow 

He’s a straight 13 year old boy. There’s nothing strange about him talking about Making “bank” LOL are you all forgetting he’s literally not even in high school yet? This is just how they talk and behave. My little brother literally says the same

type of things he was saying, that’s just their age. Young straight boys lol 

• Like 6
Just now, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

He’s a straight 13 year old boy. There’s nothing strange about him talking about Making “bank” LOL are you all forgetting he’s literally not even in high school yet? This is just how they talk and behave. My little brother literally says the same

type of things he was saying, that’s just their age. Young straight boys lol 

Yea but there are things as teaching your children and values and morals . It’s not always about the money . That’s what destroyed Britney . People using and abusing her for her fame . He should see all the damages it’s done 

• Like 1

So I come back to 30 pages of this??? I really don’t know how to feel about this at all. I think he did the right thing putting his account on private though, I can’t help but feel some fans may have been harassing him. 
I do wonder if Britney wants to quit music, it has been very tough for her and I think she just wants a break from the world. It’s a strange time to be a fan.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BoleynR said:

Seriously fcking P*SSED at the people calling a 13 year old boy a homophobe for saying ‘gay’ come the *** on. Are you forgetting how you were at 13?? Ffs. He’s trying to support his mother who’s been abused by her family and ‘team’ now for over a decade. Cut the 13 YEAR OLD CHILD a break. 

And now they’re saying he looks at her as a cash cow! LOL... the britney fandom is so ignorant. He’s ******* 13 years old. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

And now they’re saying he looks at her as a cash cow! LOL... the britney fandom is so ignorant. He’s ******* 13 years old. 

Uhhh excuse me but not the fandom. I've only seen one post that said that. One. And her opinions do not reflect this thread, the Exhale members, the staff, and certainly not the entire fandom.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Martini said:

The way everyone is talking about this when it happenes less than 24h ago you know this is major

Also not Wendy saying that Jayden was asking for MONEY and once again supporting domestic abuse because she knows most of her black audience have endure it and can relate :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Uhhh excuse me but not the fandom. I've only seen one post that said that. One. And her opinions do not reflect this thread, the Exhale members, the staff, and certainly not the entire fandom.

Exhale is not the only place that houses Britney fans. I’ve seen that on twitter and on ATRL as well. Multiple times. Also it’s called hyperbole, obviously I am not meaning literally the entire fandom. 

6 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Exhale is not the only place that houses Britney fans. I’ve seen that on twitter and on ATRL as well. Multiple times. Also it’s called hyperbole, obviously I am not meaning literally the entire fandom. 

Those aren't hardcore fans that you can say are part of the fandom. They're just stans on Twitter and ATRL is the same. It's not like only the fandom talks about these things. Even bystanders join in on the conversations there. Like, you can see me on Xtina and Taylor threads but I am not in their fandom. WE (you, me, us) are the fandom.

• Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

Those aren't hardcore fans that you can say are part of the fandom. They're just stans on Twitter and ATRL is the same. It's not like only the fandom talks about these things. Even bystanders join in on the conversation there. WE (you, me, everyone) are the fandom.

Just stans on twitter? Stans ARE hardcore fans. That’s literally what the word stan comes from...  But I digress because the point of my post was not this argument but the fact that Jayden is 13 years old and he is neither a homophobe or a cash-Monger lmao. 

• Like 1