Page Six Exclusive: Britney's Ex Boyfriend During Conservatorship Speaks Against Cade Hudson & Hopes Britney Gets Off All Meds & Turns to Bible; Reps for Britney & Cade Hudson Decline to Comment

3 minutes ago, kevin. said:

anyone who says they need to "turn to a bible"

their opinion then is completely invalid 

Not really? A lot of people find healing and restoration in God. His advice is not any different than people saying “she should stop being friends with ____”, it’s simply an advice based on that person’s perception and experience. Nothing bad with it. 

Anyway, this is probably David, and Britney seemed really happy with him, the fact her father had to make up that lie about him, says they feared she was gaining autonomy. He was a good guy.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Not really? A lot of people find healing and restoration in God. His advice is not any different than people saying “she should stop being friends with ____”, it’s simply an advice based on that person’s perception and experience. Nothing bad with it. 

Anyway, this is probably David, and Britney seemed really happy with him, the fact her father had to make up that lie about him, says they feared she was gaining autonomy. He was a good guy.

if this is David he can go **** in a hat I guess. So she needs to get off all her meds but says the conservatorship was good for her?

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

if this is David he can go **** in a hat I guess. So she needs to get off all her meds but says the conservatorship was good for her?

David has spoken against the conservatorship in the past. I guess I missed that part in the article. Maybe it’s Jason? 

Which was was it? Is it the one she was going to marry that was going to become Jamie Spears co-conservator at one point, Jason Trawick? If it is, I am not surprised he would come out with this garbage. He was obviously always in favour of her being controlled by the men in her life. If it was one of the others, I would be surprised.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Religion holds people back in time and from growing. 

Edited by LeglessJamie
1 hour ago, BPI said:

A garbage article where it is claimed that she needed guardianship because she was crazy, and today also drugged.

Why does Cade Hudson never put a single statement defending his only client though?

5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Why does Cade Hudson never put a single statement defending his only client though?

He's too busy in front of the mirror imitating Britney's choreography

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block