Felicia Culotta STILL Sends Letters to Britney Every Week (According to Jacob Diamond, Lynne's former bestie)

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

It's a must listen!!!!

I think Britney has to clean house and get new PR. Why let Team Con win the media smear campaign that is causing the public to look at Britney so negatively? 

Why is Cade Hudson not advocating for Britney publicly?! 

Exactly, 

Everyone that currently surrounds B are still the same people that were involved in the CON or serve the same agenda. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Britney needs to cease contact with absolutely everyone she knows. I think she should face the momentary uncomfortable loneliness and solitude until eventually she finds herself a new group of friends, preferably celebrities that have been in the industry for years and have seen the worst of Hollywood. She needs to stop associating herself with people like Paul, Cade, Sam, Kevin, Hesam, Adnan, etc. She needs people of her level…. I don’t know of any other celebrity of her status that so much drama surrounds her (talking about Jacob, Lynne, Tatum, Jensen, etc). She needs to ghost Cade, evict the felon, fire her security team and get in contact with another celebrity of her same status and fame and ask for PR contacts, security contacts and assistant contacts. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney needs to cease contact with absolutely everyone she knows. I think she should face the momentary uncomfortable loneliness and solitude until eventually she finds herself a new group of friends, preferably celebrities that have been in the industry for years and have seen the worst of Hollywood. She needs to stop associating herself with people like Paul, Cade, Sam, Kevin, Hesam, Adnan, etc. She needs people of her level…. I don’t know of any other celebrity of her status that so much drama surrounds her (talking about Jacob, Lynne, Tatum, Jensen, etc). She needs to ghost Cade, evict the felon, fire her security team and get in contact with another celebrity of her same status and fame and ask for PR contacts, security contacts and assistant contacts. 

Say it againnnnnnn 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That's exactly what needs to happen, but I don't think it will because secretly she seems to enjoy the chaos in her life. It's almost like she's self-sabotaging at this point.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

That's exactly what needs to happen, but I don't think it will because secretly she seems to enjoy the chaos in her life. It's almost like she's self-sabotaging at this point.

I feel like she has gotten stuck with that mentality of a 20-somthing-year-old.  why does she post IG videos that are sometimes odd with cryptic messages? Its like asking for attention...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I believe she is doing that on her time. I mean she is consistent with not seeing her family.

I just cant see her destroying what she has endured and survived for so long. I trust her mind so much, she will come through this.

7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

It's a must listen!!!!

I think Britney has to clean house and get new PR. Why let Team Con win the media smear campaign that is causing the public to look at Britney so negatively? 

Why is Cade Hudson not advocating for Britney publicly?! 

Gosh can you stop taking Cade - aka  @that's hot y'all - to your mouth? He is the last one who would do something (good) in her life.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The only problem with that is Britney has never seen herself as a “celebrity” in that sense. She’d much rather be “one of the people”, which sometimes leads to chaos in her private life.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, LELE said:

Felicia never tried to help Britney before or  during the conservatorship ,she is on Lynne's side at this point.

According to Jacob Diamond, she did try but now has guilt over not doing more.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block