Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

4 hours ago, Dollyg said:

What’s the good stuff to come out of this? Besides that Jamie is an a... we already know that And Jamie isn’t even in charge anymore OFFICIALLY. Of course he still has a say in everythung but the public won’t get that. All they hear is that she barely sees her kids while jayden praises Kfed. 

Why doesn't she see her children? because they stole or took away the right to be a mother.

now they threaten her not to see her children if she doesn't behave as they want.

and yes, Kevin Federline was an accomplice of all this ...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Martini said:

I just uploaded the clip. She basically just says that the kid needs his *** beat by the grandfather....mess lol

for real this woman needs jail wtf. how much do they pay her? clearly cleaning Jamie mess and making him a victom. go **** yourself wendy, shes useless and trash like always has been.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

This whole thing makes me uncomfortable. Might be an unpopular opinion but I've said it and I'll stick by it. Look, I get this is probably the kinda crap teenagers do these days. Man, I don't know how the **** to word this. I certainly don't care to even watch the video but is at least most of it talking about stuff that interests him? Does he talk about a sports game, school, a musician he just got into, etc? Or is the bulk somehow a reference to Britney. Respect her privacy, ya know? And that's on both sides of the aisle. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth if the ideal is "I'm gonna use my famous mom to get views and likes. Without her, I'd probably be talking to a couple of my friends only." Anybody get what I'm trying to say?

No, viewers were asking him Britney questions, he actually ignored 90% of them, he tried to answer ordinary questions about anime, gaming, dog etc.

Don't blame him! He didn't use his mum, but when fans didn't stop asking about #freebritney ofc he did use thatsituation to get same followers, as every kid would do. As I would do lol

Are you people that ignorant?! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lil Jay said:

No, viewers were asking him Britney questions, he actually ignored 90% of them, he tried to answer ordinary questions about anime, gaming, dog etc.

Don't blame him! He didn't use his mum, but when fans didn't stop asking about #freebritney ofc he did use thatsituation to get same followers, as every kid would do. As I would do lol

Are you people that ignorant?! 

The child has done it consciously....he wanted to talk about this and it was seen coming since he has reposted in his story a page against the museum.

15 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

This might not be any of my business for asking this question. Are the kids involved in the c-ship hearings or is it a case of them not being old enough to give statements or even unwilling to give statements if they are old enough? They're both teenagers, right? It's not like trying to get statements from a couple of 6 year olds or something. 

It's not, like, a criminal trial where you can have someone testify and say "yep she's crazy". They don't need to be part of it not just cause they're too young but what would their testimony mean to a judge? Their words don't have weight or rather, not the weight that a conservatorship hearing requires. Business plans and proposals and possibly a psychiatrist who will give his professional evaluation VERSUS a child who will say to a judge that his Mom is the best Mom in the world and is not crazy? It won't hold up in court because it's not objective. And that is why they are not needed in proceedings like this. That is why Britney is in this situation because they are using the numbers and the paperwork against her. A court examines evidence and testimonies objectively and when you present statistics or professional evaluations certified by accountants and medical experts, you can't win. It's sad but it's the tea.

• Like 5

I don’t care if I’m downvoted .

but I don’t know the political correct way to say that the entire family including JL is pretty much trailer park folk . Even with all the money they have not been enlightened at all. 

britney in charge of her own career displayed so much of this . 

and it’s not necessarily a bad thing but we assume her and her family have the same education and understanding that many of her older fans have and sadly they do not . 

you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. 

they spun it as endearing early on in her career . But they’re really the epitome of the rural south MAGA people. Even Jamie Lynn’s ex was arrested . 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

The child just wanted and wants to help his mother ... erroneously ... maybe, but he sees that he has had no other option to do it ... it must be very frustrating to see that nobody helps her and is caught in this abuse.

I don't say he doesn't want to help his mom but also don't see that live stream as trying to talk about her. Because fans were asking him those questions, he just gave an answer on a few. 

He just did that live for fun, like every other kid does. Unfortunately, he is the son of the Britney Spears. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

The child just wanted and wants to help his mother ... erroneously ... maybe, but he sees that he has had no other option to do it ... it must be very frustrating to see that nobody helps her and is caught in this abuse.

I'm a mama's boy. I love my mother and I already see her get mistreated by ppl in our family and it make my blood boil. For what Britney is going through? I would be SICK...er than the remix (I'm sorry, I'm sorry 😂)

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, One More Time said:

For anyone that says he is only 13 years old :heresthetea:

my psychologist said that even 9 years old are aware of what they are doing and their actions  :heresthetea:

so :heresthetea:  

Wow you’re hopeless. 

how old r u? Just bc ur aware of what ur doing doesn’t mean u understand why.

this kid lives in an emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive situation and he uses some unkind language and u want to judge THE KID?! How about focusing on the reason he uses such harsh language... his TRAUMA

Ban yourself

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

The child has done it consciously....he wanted to talk about this and it was seen coming since he has reposted in his story a page against the museum.

Ok I don't know about that story. 

But again, if viewers didn't ask him any Britney question, he wouldn't talk about her. He started it because of fortnite and gaming. Then Britney questions started coming. Period. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I don’t care if I’m downvoted .

but I don’t know the political correct way to say that the entire family including JL is pretty much trailer park folk . Even with all the money they have not been enlightened at all. 

britney in charge of her own career displayed so much of this . 

and it’s not necessarily a bad thing but we assume her and her family have the same education and understanding that many of her older fans have and sadly they do not . 

you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. Britney really should have been a guest on the show the ranch. It’s okay to be country . Poor girl was played by the industry 

No...you are right indeed. Remember her and KFed's wedding? Pimps and (what were the females called?) In 2007 it was most evident. Brit was speaking in a full on country twang, saud Shaniah Twain was her biggest influence and said Madonna was just a...."cool lady" (lol that is kinda funny tho). Obvs, that was a long time ago but it is evident there is some old school roots in her. That said I do not think the girl is racist, homophobic, etc. (Her dad probably is and even Lynne).

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

No...you are right indeed. Remember her and KFed's wedding? Pimps and (what were the females called?) In 2007 it was most evident. Brit was speaking in a full on country twang, saud Shaniah Twain was her biggest influence and said Madonna was just a...."cool lady" (lol that is kinda funny tho). Obvs, that was a long time ago but it is evident there is some old school roots in her. That said I do not think the girl is racist, homophobic, etc. (Her dad probably is and even Lynne).

I don’t think she’s a homophobe . But I think she doesn’t understand PC culture and thinks saying gays are like girls is okay . But I guess it’s not her fault. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I don’t think she’s a homophobe . But I think she doesn’t understand PC culture and thinks saying gays are like girls is okay . But I guess it’s not her fault. 

Especially with the cship and being around Jamie all the time °¬°

"BRITNEY JEAN! GO OUT THERE AND PERFORM FOR DEM FAIRIES!" Lol I could see him saying that XD

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I say this half jokingly but: 

Since she looooves lawsuits I think Lou Lou owes 23.5 million people a check when she’s finally exposed...

The Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress she has personally caused us all is no joke at this point 🤨😉😋

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

I don't say he doesn't want to help his mom but also don't see that live stream as trying to talk about her. Because fans were asking him those questions, he just gave an answer on a few. 

He just did that live for fun, like every other kid does. Unfortunately, he is the son of the Britney Spears. 

Yeah, he made it seemed like the whole situation regarding Britney wasn't that serious, at least to him.

Like, you can tell he was really pissed when asked about Jamie, but when asked about Britney it seemed like whatever they've told them, has like a reasonable explanation that doesn't make them lose sleep, yet he knows is a situation that needs to change.

--------------------

I always use the same example of this Mexican singer, Gloria Trevi. She was involved in a whole controversy in the late 90's about the kidnap and abuse of a group of girls that lived with her and her psycho producer. The man basically made all these girls fell in love with him, and their parents would give them away to him expecting them to become famous (as Gloria) but it was a horror story, where most of them had several children with him, even while being underage, and Gloria's first baby ultimately passed away due to negligence while living in Brazil. 

The whole point is that she had another son with this man and later she had another one while being in jail. She was imprisoned for several years waiting for the resolution of the judge who ultimately found her not guilty, and she was freed. She's had a lot of success ever since, but it's obvious that such controversy would follow her forever, so she herself has admitted that she's always told all the truth to her kids. She's always been very open to them and they've been very understanding of the situation. Her oldest son even started a singing career recently, despite all the attacks and comments he's exposed to receive from people who still accuse her of this situation. 

So I've always thought that Kevin, and most likely even Britney herself have always been open to them. Like, how do they even explain to them that they can't be with their mom all the time, or that their parents are divorced, or that they got a restriction order for their grandpa, like,  they're not dumb, they obviously know the situation and God knows how many things they have experienced by themselves while living in the middle of this situation.

So I guess the whole situation must be something very normal for him. Like, this has been going on for basically all of his life. So probably he wasn't even gonna reveal anything groundbreaking. The "when I get 5K followers I'll tell everything" was probably just him trying to be like any other youtuber/influencer to increase their audience. And also he said something about not having much time at the moment, but it was easier to do longer livestreams on saturdays or something. Now we'll never know what he had to say lol 

• Like 3