Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'll admit that I overreacted, but still... If this were the 00s, I wouldn't be surprised. I just thought that kids were different these days. :katyfrog:

i thought he seemed like a nice kid tho

hes talking openly with fans 

not judging them

i mean if he was really homophobic and a bratty child he couldve started to attack brits fans that were asking questions  :imdying:

• Like 1

The kids MUST NOT being accused of anything. Seriously they didn't ask for any of all the things they are happening to them. He is a 13 yo who did a stream and people started asking about his mother and topics that shouldn't have. Maybe he isn't the immature one and plz are some of you really that offended?

On the other hand, it's hard to hear some of the truths. Like visiting her kids every 2 weeks, her father being against them, quitting her music etc.

They didn't respect her as a human, as woman, as a professional. I wish everyone get what they deserve.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, One More Time said:

For anyone that says he is only 13 years old :heresthetea:

my psychologist said that even 9 years old are aware of what they are doing and their actions  :heresthetea:

so :heresthetea:  

EDIT. Calm down. I said “AWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING”

i know they might not know the consequences it will have and they aren’t responsible of they doing 

:nynod:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, she just mentioned the incident and justified Jamie because 14 years old sometimes need that kind of treatment :tiffeyeroll:

So teambritney paid her then... to talk up Jamie.. make Kevin & Britney out to be the bad ones... ok then. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i thought he seemed like a nice kid tho

hes talking openly with fans 

not judging them

i mean if he was really homophobic and a bratty child he couldve started to attack brits fans that were asking questions  :imdying:

Definitely not saying he's homophobic. I couldn't care less about that. I use 'gay' as an insult all the time. I just didn't think kids these days did that too, but I guess I was wrong. It just seemed like such a Kevin thing to do. And saying he'll spill more if he gets more followers. Like... What?! :umomg: Still... I'm glad that he did this. Someone has to speak up. :katyfrog:

• Like 2

Why are you guys so surprised that a teenage boy with money living in LA who is into gaming uses the word gay as a slur? Just because gay people have more rights than ever doesn't mean 1.) everyone is pro gay 2.) people, especially kids and teenagers, will stop using slurs? Don't get me wrong,  I don't think it's right; but I'm not surprised by it. In a few years he'll probaly be embarassed by the things he said and did (like every other teenager does) and won't do it again.

I love how ONTD calls us trash (because some of you guys asked Jayden questions, wow big deal) but they insult him, yes a ******* 13 year old boy, because their feelings got hurt. Lunatics :joanne:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I might sound delusional but i think he was "asking" for more subscribers/followers, because he wanted the story to be heard by more people... again, i might sound delusional but i like to think that because from what i've seen he's very very clever :verycool: and he definitely has NO problem to say what he thinks and he showed that when he talked about Jamie :schoolingtime:

Second this ^^ That is what i Was thinking. He seemed very down to earth n funny. A rather odd mix of Kev n Brit. 
preston seems VERY shy though 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Why are you guys so surprised that a teenage boy with money living in LA who is into gaming uses the word gay as a slur? Just because gay people have more rights than ever doesn't mean 1.) everyone is pro gay 2.) people, especially kids and teenagers, will stop using slurs? Don't get me wrong,  I don't think it's right; but I'm not surprised by it. In a few years he'll probaly be embarassed by the things he said and did (like every other teenager does) and won't do it again.

I love how ONTD calls us trash (because some of you guys asked Jayden questions, wow big deal) but they insult him, yes a ******* 13 year old boy, because their feelings got hurt. Lunatics :joanne:

I am gay and I use gay as an insult :cackling:

***** is more appealing but “that’s gay” is common too 

4 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Especially when you hardly see her. 
but I’ve said it before there are some people saying that kaleb has been saying months ago that they don’t have the best relationship... he mostly grows up at his dad’s so... 

True. I don't want to come across as a hard *** when it concerns Britney's kids. I feel for them because I realize they're stuck in the middle of a ****ed up situation. I'll use my own example. I didn't get along with my grandfather (dad's side of the family) towards the end of his life. I didn't want to be around him and I had the support of my mom to not go around him. I had that freedom of choice and it wasn't like others were keeping me away from him. These kids don't have that choice because it was made for them. I truly hope they're old enough that they can make statements of support for their mother in court if they choose to do so. 

It's just gotta be painful if they want to be around their mother more and they can't. Phone calls and **** of that nature doesn't compare to actually being with the parent, ya know?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

and people are calling him a DIRTBAG

hes 13 and is already helping his mom 

imagine if u were 13 and ur mom had all her rights stripped from her and blasted all over the media

what he just did is so much more impactful then a bunch of 30 year old fans dancing to slave for u outside a courtroom

yall arent ever satisfied 

This might not be any of my business for asking this question. Are the kids involved in the c-ship hearings or is it a case of them not being old enough to give statements or even unwilling to give statements if they are old enough? They're both teenagers, right? It's not like trying to get statements from a couple of 6 year olds or something. 

43 minutes ago, One More Time said:

For anyone that says he is only 13 years old :heresthetea:

my psychologist said that even 9 years old are aware of what they are doing and their actions  :heresthetea:

so :heresthetea:  

I mean there’s a difference between being aware of your actions, and being aware of the consequences that can come with them, which is something young teens have often yet to learn. So yes it makes sense for people to be more protective of him since he is still 13. We all did and said things at that age we wouldn’t do now.

• Like 4