Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Girl, hyperbole doesn't work like that. Saying "this fandom is so ignorant" is different from "i'm so hungry, i could eat a horse". That is hyperbole. Don't even. :cuteneylaugh:

And when you say things like that, I as a fan, feel attacked. And apparently so did the others.

Hyperbole is simply an exaggerated statement. So yes it does work like that because obviously I did not mean the entire fan base.
Why are you going on and on about it? There’s a bigger conversation going on than the semantics of me saying Britney fans are ignorant. Britney’s kid could be in big trouble right now and you’re arguing with me about something I already replied to you in my FIRST reply to you that I CLEARLY did not mean the ENTIRE fan base is ignorant. Seriously get over it. How many times do I have to tell you I did not mean the entire fan base is ignorant? Here’s the 100th time: I DO NOT THINK ALL OF HER FANS ARE IGNORANT. 

I DO NOT THINK ALL OF HER FANS ARE IGNORANT. 

I’m sorry you were offended but there’s clearly bigger fish to fry today. Let’s move on. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

This Wendy thing... It's disgusting:sickofu: Britney will be furious when she finds out about a woman dragging her son on a talk show. 

Omg can't wait to see Mama Bearney coming for everyone's ***** 😂😂😂😂 Wendy will have Brit on for an interview to talk about her freedom, which she will say she "always supported" and Brit will be like "Did y'all say sum about my babies?" 

britney spears laughing GIF

• Like 5

This thing went way out of control, everyone is making a huge drama of this and I feel really bad for Jayden.

I didn't see any harm in him doing regular thing like streaming live on instagram for God's sake and it's not his problem that stans kept asking him all those questions, but now everyone including some Britney army members are atacking him? Really?!!

I am disgusted and dissapointed. Come at me now if you want. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

First of all. Are we 100% sure thats the real Jayden ?

If he really is.. then i feel a HUGE change is coming. Finally things saw the light.

He is, there is also Preston showing at the end of live, together with their dog. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

If he really is.. then i feel a HUGE change is coming. Finally things saw the light.

Did you not watch the video? It's already on the news. You think news outlets and Wendy Williams herself, not to mention the entire fandom, would be talking about it if he was a troll? Are we that stupid? :cuteneylaugh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

It definitely is. Many ppl here have said this whole face shows several times. As well as the fact KFed's acc is following him

• Like 2

Honestly... He's kinda irritating to listen to. He sounds like a ****. :bedtime: Like... His priorities are so skewed and he talks like a *********. I know he's only 13, but like... I didn't act that way when I was 13. :huh: Either his friends are not a good influence on him or it's Kevin (or both). Jayden saying that Kevin is the best father ever means literally nothing. Doesn't mean that he's good at parenting. Could just mean that he's fun to be around and lets him and Preston do whatever they want, which, of course, a kid is going to love. :ehum: Like... The way he talks. I can literally hear Kevin's influence in the way he speaks. And that's not a good thing. Big yikes. :eeek:

Y'all can roast me all you want. I don't care. He sounds like a dirtbag and that's the tea. Bye. :rupaulslap:

• Like 3