Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

This whole thing makes me uncomfortable. Might be an unpopular opinion but I've said it and I'll stick by it. Look, I get this is probably the kinda crap teenagers do these days. Man, I don't know how the **** to word this. I certainly don't care to even watch the video but is at least most of it talking about stuff that interests him? Does he talk about a sports game, school, a musician he just got into, etc? Or is the bulk somehow a reference to Britney. Respect her privacy, ya know? And that's on both sides of the aisle. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth if the ideal is "I'm gonna use my famous mom to get views and likes. Without her, I'd probably be talking to a couple of my friends only." Anybody get what I'm trying to say?

• Like 3
On 3/3/2020 at 10:40 AM, GottaGetThatBoomBoom said:

I really hope fans aren’t bothering him, leave brits children alone and out of all the drama.

I just don't really see the point in talking to a kid. Does that sound bad? I feel the same way about any celeb I like that has kids. I like the entertainer. The private life with the kids isn't any of my business. I don't want to know about them or treat them like they are mini celebs because their parent is a celeb.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Martini said:

He's a Federline, sweetie. there WILL be more of this behavior. bookmark me.

Oh, I don't have any doubt in that tbh. :(  I was just hoping that Britney's kids would at least grow up and not treat her like a lottery ticket. They would see her as the person, as their mother. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Oh, I don't have any doubt in that tbh. :(  I was just hoping that Britney's kids would at least grow up and not treat her like a lottery ticket. They would see her as the person, as their mother. 

Especially when you hardly see her. 
but I’ve said it before there are some people saying that kaleb has been saying months ago that they don’t have the best relationship... he mostly grows up at his dad’s so... 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

And now they’re saying he looks at her as a cash cow! LOL... the britney fandom is so ignorant. He’s ******* 13 years old. 

What do you expect when you want to exploit your mother for views and followers using her fame ?  I think the last thing Britney wants is for her children to be attacked and bombarded with extremists fans about HER PRIVACY. and what else do you gather from she banks off of it ? Britney doesn’t see that money , she only gets some of it ! The rest is controlled by her team . If I was Britney I wouldn’t want to perform either given the situation she is in 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

Especially when you hardly see her. 
but I’ve said it before there are some people saying that kaleb has been saying months ago that they don’t have the best relationship... he mostly grows up at his dad’s so... 

His brother has said what exactly about JJ's relationship with Britney? 

I see it as any 13 year old trying to gain clout. I'm sure he loves his momma endlessly & doesn't see her as a meal ticket. But can you blame a 13yo kid for saying things like that? He's a kid after all....

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Holy **** :omg:

"How can we support your mom?"

"Well I don't know, cuz like, I'm trying to do stuff, but like, they're all like, over me or whatever"

and people are calling him a DIRTBAG

hes 13 and is already helping his mom 

imagine if u were 13 and ur mom had all her rights stripped from her and blasted all over the media

what he just did is so much more impactful then a bunch of 30 year old fans dancing to slave for u outside a courtroom

yall arent ever satisfied 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

are yall kidding me

yall didnt sound this way growing up cause yall were gay

lmfao

how the hell does he sound like a douch

hes THIRTEEN

and he shat on jamie just as much as we do

he clearly loves his mom

he literally was answering personal questions from desperate grown men telling him to kill his grandpa 

he commented that he doesnt judge people and we can comment whatever we want

hes a normal kid and yall are just wack asf

Talking like that makes him “straight” lmao 

let me tell you something.....:jackk:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

are yall kidding me

yall didnt sound this way growing up cause yall were gay

lmfao

how the hell does he sound like a douch

hes THIRTEEN

and he shat on jamie just as much as we do

he clearly loves his mom

he literally was answering personal questions from desperate grown men telling him to kill his grandpa 

he commented that he doesnt judge people and we can comment whatever we want

hes a normal kid and yall are just wack asf

I'll admit that I overreacted, but still... If this were the 00s, I wouldn't be surprised. I just thought that kids were different these days. :katyfrog:

• Like 2