New IG post: Pinky is my real name

Posted (edited)

HOT PINK READS WELL CONSODERING PINKY IS MY REAL NAME.

Pss...trying to keep things professional and classy !!! With the beautiful service here in Ameirca I don't want to throw trash or spit in anyone's faces !!!

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

My justney heart can't take much more of this. Our girl clearly misses him. 

Edited by Busybee
  • Love 7
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The healing journey 

Uh Huh Yes GIF

She is so obsessed with JT. It's funny that fans spent years criticizing him for mentioning her here and there, but now they're finding her obsession with him cool. She must die with his indifference even though she does everything to get his attention.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

She was obsessed with JT. It's funny that fans spent years criticizing him for mentioning her here and there, but now they're finding her obsession with him cool. She must die with his indifference even though she does everything to get his attention.

I don't even know if she understands what she is writing at this point.

The ramblings are getting worse. She keeps mixing new info with things from 20 years ago, mentioning people randomly. Attacks, attacks and attacks.

Her Timberlake thing is just one of the many factors making her situation sad. I think the whole book idea made her revive a lot of the past and it was not good for her mentally.

Ps she lowkey confirming she had problems with people from the hotel?

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Focus on the final part of the caption 

Justin as much as she may not like him, he was her only first love, Britney had sincere feelings toward him, Justin did not. Britney is not someone who is capable of hating someone, unfortunately.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block