#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators

if everything was alright jamielynn couldve easily said "leave my family alone you guys are all wrong and britney is ok blah blah" 

but she didnt

and neither did lynne(instead liked comments abt the matter)

and yall can accpet the fact of the matter

no matter how terrible sam lufti is and what hes done in the past(which btw has been all said by liar daddy ******** his pants spears)

(and im sure hes not been good in the past)

he has been closest to britney and has the best contacts

after being caught up in this mess and his whole reputation being bashed by britneys team (notice never brit) 

he couldve said all the **** he wants

but what did he do?

supported good arguments helping HER and supporting her with EVIDENCE

so stfu and go complain in the corner 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Rob_ said:

So I couldn’t find the real video anywhere, but we got to see Lou in “I am Britney Jean.”

There is a conference w/o Britney regarding her schedule :boredashell: and Lou basically controls the situation by saying Britney will absolutely work on her birthday. Idk it seems so primitive and knowing all we know about the situation makes it even scarier. 

29:16

That’s Robin’s evil *** Lou’s little *****

Sam isn’t allowed to post content about Britney on his IG that hasn’t been previously posted/approved on her IG page (everything he shares about Brit on his page was at some point posted on Brits page first). Since when does he have the approval to speak publicly on her? This was sanctioned Team Jamie PR spew 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Sam isn’t allowed to post content about Britney on his IG that hasn’t been previously posted/approved on her IG page (everything he shares about Brit on his page was at some point posted on Brits page first). Since when does he have the approval to speak publicly on her? This was sanctioned Team Jamie PR spew 

And they approved the shoes changing videos?:ponderney: