#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I agree, but there were three main points I think: the co-conservator urgently quitting in March because "she was in danger" or I don't know how it reads. The Ariana Grande fan saying he saw Britney and she peed green. And TMZ posting that article.

Especially if it wasn't because of TMZ article, even if the paralegal came out saying things, everyone would've dismissed him as just a rumor (I'm still not totally convinced). 

If instead of a TMZ source claiming this, Larry, Britney or her parents or anyone would've come forward and say "look, she's entering this facility for this and that, even though her dad is already recovering" no one would've felt the level of concern and even if TMZ wrote what they wanted, we would've had "an official" statement to believe. But that "me time" post wasn't specific at all. Now E News and the like report as if Britney announced through that post that she was entering a facility, when that's false. 

And that second article of The Blast or TMZ made things even worse, confirming "partly" that what the paralegal said was true. 

What if all those things didn't happen? We would go by our daily life and as you said, the paralegal report would have been easily dismissed as a rumor. Obviously Brit would be put back to work once again and we would go through another era like we went through Glory and BJ. Nothing would have changed. Brit still wouldn't have been able to speak up. She was indeed true with "You think you know me? think again"

Life would have been so different, but so similar like the past eras

But with this movement, we can ensure that things are gonna change. Obviously the next era, if there is one, won't be the same as the past times

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

Jamie could have easily said ''Thank you guys for worrying about Britney, but we're taking care of her and she's good''.

All of this would have ended in seconds..

But no... she had to attack us. :bedtime:

Now you and I both know d*mn well it would not have ended there :nynod: but this route is much juicer :demi:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

he really looks like hes hurting her ngl like dragging her like the other boyfriend of hers did and making sure she dont run off.. he also made sure she got in the car... :crying2:

I saw the video and I don’t think so. He may be a paid actor but I truly DONT get abusive vibes from him at all. I think he’s young and Team B figures they could take advantage of him. But I don’t think he’s abusive 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But did we take it as seriously as we are doing now? If we wanted to protest, 2011 was the perfect time. Brit was clearly showing signs she was unwell and her team kept on pushing. The conservatorship was never the main point we focused on but now, it is all that is focused on, as proved by a 600 page thread:mhm:

but we had a #1 album and single, and that's all people cared about :whatitellu:

me, personally, I can't talk about others (even though I already did lol) used to feel back in 2011 that maybe she really needed to be under the c-ship. It was like "just look at her". And I thought things would just kept getting worse from there. But in 2012, though awkward, she showed to be more alive and expressive. Then 2013 was really nice actually, and 2014 was better (minus the wigs) and she just kept getting better and better, 2016 being the peak of this decade, so I really thought they were somehow helping her. And I still believe they did.

Until whatever happened last year.

Also, I think most of us assumed the c-ship was first to protect her against lawsuits (that all went to the trash bin in 2016 when they made her go to court) and also as huge requirement to have her visitation rights for her kids, so no one really questioned it, like, with a true concern. I think even recently we still believed that once the kids are legally adults, she would be freed. Now it's evident that won't be the case.

But what has happened this year was just unimaginable 2 years ago, so something really messed up. As Lillith and other say, if anything bad happened was her conservator's fault that failed to keep her "stable" 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

:lostney:

What the......

When we were eager for some news about Brit, this ari stan came through on Twitter saying he just spotted Britney entering the building where he works or something and she went inside the restroom. When he went back to check, he saw that she hadn't flushed and the pee was green.

One guy on Twitter made Exhale go crazy:surething:

1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

12574334-6947331-Honest_TMZ_reported_in_12574334-6947331-Honest_TMZ_reported_in_

he really looks like hes hurting her ngl like dragging her like the other boyfriend of hers did and making sure she dont run off.. he also made sure she got in the car... :crying2:

oh calm down, watch the video it looked NOTHING like that

he looked like he was blocking her from being photographed and then picked up her trainer that she dropped it, he seems like someone who actually really cares about her. it's not the time to come for sam, he seems to be the only person that's actually there for her and makes her happy.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, abbiesbanned. said:

oh calm down, watch the video it looked NOTHING like that

he looked like he was blocking her from being photographed and then picked up her trainer that she dropped it, he seems like someone who actually really cares about her. it's not the time to come for sam, he seems to be the only person that's actually there for her and makes her happy.

Then he ran back into the hotel after she got in the car so paps could take pics......

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

So what is the truth TMZ :ineedthetruth:

5 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

12574334-6947331-Honest_TMZ_reported_in_12574330-6947331-Difficult_Britney_has_s

I don't think it looks like he's hurting her, there's no pressure and she's looking down because she dropped one of her sneakers. But IDK why he's holding her arm like that. It looks so forced, just put your arm on her back or something :surething:

• Like 1
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Lollll

I swear Ariana stans take to stan game to new heights.

I wonder if they'd take DNA sample had the green pee not been there.

Exhale had turned into a whole Science Lab with everyone discussing the side effects of many pills and the medications she might have been taking that would cause green pee. The green pee incident divided exhale into those claiming the guy was lying(majority) and those claiming he could have been true

• Like 1