#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

JL f**ks me off so bad so does her stupid team. Sometimes I wonder why I’m such a stan and why I invest so much time in Britney. 

Let’s be real none of them give a single **** about any of us - that’s including Britney. We are all so worried about someone who probably doesn’t really care what we think anymore, doesn’t really feel like we have the right to know her business and someone who hasn’t paid us one single bit of proper unscripted attention in like 15 years now. 

JL writing this on Instagram really disgusted me. I am so against those who send her abuse because it’s not directly her fault and I see where she’s mad but instead of reassuring us all - we’re kept in the dark about so many things. It’s like they expect us to invest invest invest in her residencies, tours, music, merchandise but they all treat us like ****. It’s like how dare we worry about or question personal information regarding someone we spend so much money and effort on. Her POM show was an absolute joke. Minimal effort in terms of everything, a shambles of a M&G it’s literally just $$$

And yes I’m coming from Britney too. Yes she’s guarded and I feel bad for her but she’s literally living with millions. Much more than our sorry ***** will ever make. She’s fine. Maybe we need to start thinking of our own selves and stop investing so much time in her stupid half arse team who give us NOTHING in return and haven’t done since 2004 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

If my sister was dying or almost dies (as they claimed), I'd be right next to her 24/7 making sure she's alright. I woulnd't go FISHING (or promoting laxatives) and if I did, I wouldn't post it on Instagram for the whole world to see and judge. 

Don't you see something wrong?

Also, Britney has a day off and who is she seen with? Her boyfriend, no signs of her family AT ALL.

Exactly. 

This means

1: Britneys mental situation isn't serious at all

Or

It is, but her family doesn't give 2 *****

• Like 1
2 hours ago, One More Time said:

Her shitty team did make a new playlist on Spotify 

they need to stop with wb. tbh everyone's sick of this song, including me (and it's like in my top 5 Britney Spears songs !)

like they're pushing it so far down everyone's throats like wow. 

I guess it's cuz it was her last semi-hit :yaknow: 

4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

it's wrong, sure, but that doesn't mean we should harrass her or her children.. you can go after Jamie, Lou and Larry all you want because we have an actual case against each and every one of them.. signs of abuse or mishandling at the very least, they're all there, meanwhile when it comes to Jamie we literally don't know anything.. it's just unnecessary and, as I said, does more harm than good for this movement.. :smokney:

^^ This. It makes us all look bad. So back off of JL and focus on the actual evidence.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

JL f**ks me off so bad so does her stupid team. Sometimes I wonder why I’m such a stan and why I invest so much time in Britney. 

Let’s be real none of them give a single **** about any of us - that’s including Britney. We are all so worried about someone who probably doesn’t really care what we think anymore, doesn’t really feel like we have the right to know her business and someone who hasn’t paid us one single bit of proper unscripted attention in like 15 years now. 

JL writing this on Instagram really disgusted me. I am so against those who send her abuse because it’s not directly her fault and I see where she’s mad but instead of reassuring us all - we’re kept in the dark about so many things. It’s like they expect us to invest invest invest in her residencies, tours, music, merchandise but they all treat us like ****. It’s like how dare we worry about or question personal information regarding someone we spend so much money and effort on. Her POM show was an absolute joke. Minimal effort in terms of everything, a shambles of a M&G it’s literally just $$$

And yes I’m coming from Britney too. Yes she’s guarded and I feel bad for her but she’s literally living with millions. Much more than our sorry ***** will ever make. She’s fine. Maybe we need to start thinking of our own selves and stop investing so much time in her stupid half arse team who give us NOTHING in return and haven’t done since 2004 

now is not the time to come for britney and start bashing her :icant2:, in relation to she probably doesn't care about anyone else at the moment i don't blame her as she needs to focus on herself (health) and her family.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You're 100% right but we chose to be fans. 

If you pay that much money for a m&g... That's your choice. 

YES it sucks that they're u appreciative as **** and Britney and her whole family would be nothing without the fans. Britney would be working at McDonald's. 

Who knows she might have been happier

• Like 1
Just now, frederiickx said:

I can't believe that some of you actually believe Sam is her boyfriend. IDK but Sam is definitely on Jamie's payroll and I'm sure Jamie picked him out for her too. We shouldn't attack Sam because he's def not the evil one in this, but I don't buy that it's a legit relationship.

imagine riding **** that your father paid for :britdrown:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

I can't believe that some of you actually believe Sam is her boyfriend. IDK but Sam is definitely on Jamie's payroll and I'm sure Jamie picked him out for her too. We shouldn't attack Sam because he's def not the evil one in this, but I don't buy that it's a legit relationship.

As if a guy like him at his age, would be in a serious relationship with a woman who has serious mental issues, 2 kids, is in a conservator ship, has a messed up family and doesn't brush her hair. 

Meanwhile he could be sleeping around with hot models instead. 

Guys you're naive. He's as superficial as they come. He's definitely getting paid. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

You're 100% right but we chose to be fans. 

If you pay that much money for a m&g... That's your choice. 

YES it sucks that they're u appreciative as **** and Britney and her whole family would be nothing without the fans. Britney would be working at McDonald's. 

Who knows she might have been happier

Things are different for me from here on out