#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

JL f**ks me off so bad so does her stupid team. Sometimes I wonder why I’m such a stan and why I invest so much time in Britney. 

Let’s be real none of them give a single **** about any of us - that’s including Britney. We are all so worried about someone who probably doesn’t really care what we think anymore, doesn’t really feel like we have the right to know her business and someone who hasn’t paid us one single bit of proper unscripted attention in like 15 years now. 

JL writing this on Instagram really disgusted me. I am so against those who send her abuse because it’s not directly her fault and I see where she’s mad but instead of reassuring us all - we’re kept in the dark about so many things. It’s like they expect us to invest invest invest in her residencies, tours, music, merchandise but they all treat us like ****. It’s like how dare we worry about or question personal information regarding someone we spend so much money and effort on. Her POM show was an absolute joke. Minimal effort in terms of everything, a shambles of a M&G it’s literally just $$$

And yes I’m coming from Britney too. Yes she’s guarded and I feel bad for her but she’s literally living with millions. Much more than our sorry ***** will ever make. She’s fine. Maybe we need to start thinking of our own selves and stop investing so much time in her stupid half arse team who give us NOTHING in return and haven’t done since 2004 

I can't help but agree with you here. I do NOT condone any abuse or mistreatment of Britney or her family...but also all of them in some way or another has contributed to this hysteria in one way or another. I care about Britney and her happiness. I want her to be well and thriving whether we never get another album again. But the harsh truth is...as much as we care...neither she or her team or her family give one **** about us. Not one. Not sure they ever did-including Britney. I think we are seen as more of an annoyance if anything. We just happen to be the reason they all live lavish lives and we're the ones who pay the really expensive lawyer bills. All anyone from her camp had to do in this situation is tell the truth and they wouldn't be living in fear right now. They've lied lied and more lies most of her career even before the conservatorship and they've gotten away with it until now. I'm not sure any of this will lead to anywhere but we can only hope Britney comes out safe and okay and that someone will eventually tell us the truth.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I can't believe that some of you actually believe Sam is her boyfriend. IDK but Sam is definitely on Jamie's payroll and I'm sure Jamie picked him out for her too. We shouldn't attack Sam because he's def not the evil one in this, but I don't buy that it's a legit relationship.

I'm believing that too because there's no guy that would want to be a part of that chaos

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

As if a guy like him at his age, would be in a serious relationship with a woman who has serious mental issues, 2 kids, is in a conservator ship, has a messed up family and doesn't brush her hair. 

Meanwhile he could be sleeping around with hot models instead. 

Guys you're naive. He's as superficial as they come. He's definitely getting paid. 

Britney an attractive woman who never hurts for male attention ever

Get that straight

• Like 4

New TMZ article (+video):

"BRITNEY SPEARS' BF SAM SAYS SHE'S 'DOING AMAZING' ... Fans Can Stop Worrying"

Britney Spears' boyfriend has an update on her condition, and strongly insinuates ... it's time for her loyal fans to stand down on claims she's being held against her will or exploited. We got Britney's bae, Sam Asghari, out in Los Angeles Tuesday and asked him the question that's on everyone's minds ... how's she holding up? He says she's doing "amazing," but then directly addressed the allegations many fans have been making since finding out Britney is in a mental health facility. Sam made it clear, he's thankful Britney's fans are so concerned -- but also insisted there's nothing to worry about.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/23/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-mental-health-crisis-treatment-facility/

• Like 4

On JTs Interview for GQ magazine in 2006, there is a part where it says Johnny was fired by Britney during Justney breakup:

(He used to rep Britney, too, but says she dumped him during the breakup.)

In 2007 he mentioned she fired him in february 2003:

Wright Entertainment Group (WEG) managed Spears until February 2003, but were supposed to keep receiving commissions until February 2008 for deals they negotiated on Britney’s behalf. Now WEG claims, that Spears stopped paying in December 2006.

At the time he said:

Wright says that he tried to help Spears as her behavior became increasingly erratic. “I’ve reached out to the people around her, because I want to sit down with her and help in any way that I can,” he says. “But I don’t know if my messages don’t get to her, or if she just doesn’t want to deal with me.”

In early 2009 he criticized Britneys family for pushing her too soon for a comeback:

And in no uncertain terms he called out the Spears family for their pimp play, for pushing her so relentlessly, for putting Britney the Corporation ahead of Britney the Person. Wright told OK! Magazine:

"A comeback is not what I wish for Britney. What I wish for her is to settle down and find real happiness. All her essential relationships have been torn apart. She's been divorced twice, she doesn't have custody of her kids, she's being pushed back into being a money machine. I want her to be happy in her heart, then go back to the business because she wants to, not because people are convincing her she has to, or that it would be good therapy for her. It's too soon for her to be a part of a manufactured machine that is pushing her to have to be a success.

It was very telling when I found out Wade and Andre were no longer with the tour. They helped create the best tours we ever had with Britney. Wade is a really good influence and understands her. When I heard he was no longer involved, I knew there was a problem, and it is probably just the beginning of more problems to come.

Britney has to rival Madonna out there, but Madonna really wants to do it. Seeing Britney do it by the numbers isn't a good sign. It means she might not want it as much as those around her do.

In the beginning, in her mind, she could stop at any time. Now she's thinking, 'I've got 170 people on payroll, my dad quit his job, my mom relies totally on me and I can't take a break. I can't go back to my friends in Kentwood. I can't step back... that's tough for an adult, never mind a kid... When a parent becomes an employee of a child, they worry about getting fired, so they stop being parents in order not to get laid off.

Her career can wait. Now it should be about spending time with her kids. That's where she'll bring herself back to herself. But she's gearing up for much more time away from them while on the road. Even if she's gone for a month, the growth of those boys during that period is significant. She won't see that and will really miss that.

Those are moments she's not going to get back."

Nsync fired/sued their first manager Lou Pearlman and then began working with Johnny who was already working with Britney at the time. Nsync broke up and he continued to manage JTs career. As far as we know they never had problems and have a good relationship until this day, almost 20 years later after he began working for JT. It makes me wonder what would have happened if Johnny was still working with Britney till this day, but she probably was so over JT and didnt want to have anything in common/to do with him anymore. She probably fired Johnny right after their last breakup as we know she went to his bday in early 2003 and Fred Durst said at the same time she ditched him to meet JT.

Anyway I wonder not only how her career would be, but herself. Maybe with someone who understands more how child stars can easily break and how a person needs time after a stressfull time, not a comeback, her life would be in a better place rn (without cship and her shady *** team). Britney fired Larry but JT never fired Johnny. JT seems to have a normal life and does his things as he pleases and when he wants. He takes years to release a new album and keeps his private life pretty much private. I feel like Johnny respects his space and doesnt push him.