#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Shane Dawson follows Sam Lutfi but I'm pretty sure he didn't yesterday.. wow, that's interesting.. could he be investigating and collecting receipts?? :snooptoya:

edit: yes, Sam is the 2nd to last person he followed meaning it must have happened last night or today

EDIT #2: AND SAM FOLLOWED HIM BACK I think Sam was already following Shane before Shane followed him, could they be DMing?? :britdrown:

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

JL f**ks me off so bad so does her stupid team. Sometimes I wonder why I’m such a stan and why I invest so much time in Britney. 

Let’s be real none of them give a single **** about any of us - that’s including Britney. We are all so worried about someone who probably doesn’t really care what we think anymore, doesn’t really feel like we have the right to know her business and someone who hasn’t paid us one single bit of proper unscripted attention in like 15 years now. 

JL writing this on Instagram really disgusted me. I am so against those who send her abuse because it’s not directly her fault and I see where she’s mad but instead of reassuring us all - we’re kept in the dark about so many things. It’s like they expect us to invest invest invest in her residencies, tours, music, merchandise but they all treat us like ****. It’s like how dare we worry about or question personal information regarding someone we spend so much money and effort on. Her POM show was an absolute joke. Minimal effort in terms of everything, a shambles of a M&G it’s literally just $$$

And yes I’m coming from Britney too. Yes she’s guarded and I feel bad for her but she’s literally living with millions. Much more than our sorry ***** will ever make. She’s fine. Maybe we need to start thinking of our own selves and stop investing so much time in her stupid half arse team who give us NOTHING in return and haven’t done since 2004 

Look, Britney might particularly care for her fans at the moment, Britney might not.

But it's clear that at the very least, she has an uphill battle to take and the least that anyone can do is to empathize with her and give her support.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, cieldemiel said:

Sam has confirmed now she's fine, I think it's about time this calms down tbh. I guess the intentions were somewhat good at the start but now it should stop... It was a massive overreaction based on pure speculation. 

The guy signed to an NDA by Team B didn't confirm anything.

3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I love you always try and be edgy all over the forum greatest showman but I have news for you sweetheart someone lied to a long time ago and made you think you were fierce and funny when you're not. 

The protest wasn't pathetic it was there to shine light to what's happening to Britney. The woman is in need of help.

:ririshade2:

My name has nothing to do with the greatest showman. Also where have I tried to be funny? I think this fanbase is disturbing and yes that protest was pathetic. 

I agree that britney needs help and that its possible that she is in treatment against her will. I just dont see it as a bad thing. Sometimes what you want and what you need are not the same thing.  Last year everyone here (-Cappy)  acknowledged that she was a mess and now that she is finally getting the help she needs you all harrass her family. Its sick.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina's tour last year did well and so are her sales for her residency and tour this year :smokney2:

And even if that wasnt the case, Christina has nothing to do with that sad little protest.

You are saying she did fine with that “tour” and everything but I remember you always bein very negative about Britney’s career when only her show in Israel probably sold out Christina’s whole tour and residency. Oh by the way not hating on Christina she is fine.. You on the other hand... :divaney:

• Like 5
Just now, avaaa said:

You are saying she did fine with that “tour” and everything but I remember you always bein very negative about Britney’s career when only her show in Israel probably sold out Christina’s whole tour and residency. Oh by the way not hating on Christina she is fine.. You on the other hand... :divaney:

I was talking about numbers not quality.

8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Sure Larry, you'd like that wouldn't you? :lessons: GTFO

Look sorry if it came off in a hostile way, idk I was a supporter of the situation but many of you have said you'd be content when you know she's fine, her own boyfriend just confirmed this. Yes it's strange she's still under the limitations of a conservatorship at 37 and I agreed with that at one point. However y'all have to remember she is bipolar (most certainly bipolar 1 imo) and manic episodes often lead to devastating and regrettable spending sprees.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Don’t want to sound racist, but he’s black (so am I) and we are loyal people to who we loved not saying other races are not, but we make sure our family is straight & we tell you what you need to hear not what is going to make you happy! I think that’s why Beyonce never had a big breakdown or nothing like that black families don’t play, we don’t care how famous you are 

I think that’s what happened, he probably saw she was burnt out and tried to intervene personally and try to tell Larry that she needs to take it easy but Larry wouldn’t have it because time and time again Larry keeps repeating his mistakes, work her to death, she lashes out and he makes her go on a long break then gets her back to working again with a grueling schedule, like that’s not healthy. I think Johnny saw that because the fact he looked sad when he described her as a sweetheart and a super hard worker, he knew. Not to mention he said that it was a mistake that they made her do circus and that it should have been about taking care of herself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

This was actually a very balanced video where they actually gave the Gram Girls an opportunity to speak out about the issue (conservatorship being used against Britney, her not having basic freedoms but able to tour the world multiple times, etc) while not making any biased statements.

• Like 1