#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

Jamie could have easily said ''Thank you guys for worrying about Britney, but we're taking care of her and she's good''.

All of this would have ended in seconds..

But no... she had to attack us:bedtime:

are you ******* serious?? :tiffeyeroll:

many of us had been attacking her so it was completely justified and well deserved.. ******* messy Twitter pieces of **** doing the most when it not only does nothing to help our case but actually makes it worse.. :smokney:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Does anyone have the story on where Britney was during Jamie Lynn daughter's ATV accident? 

Oh boy, here we go again.   

I thought she went back to Louisiana to be with the fam, but I was schooled in here!  So I don't really know tbh. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Then he ran back into the hotel after she got in the car so paps could take pics......

are you blind? he went inside after britney was safely in the car :icant2:

when you come for sam with something substantial then i'll be on your side, until then leave him alone.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

many of us had been attacking her so it was completely justified and well deserved.. ******* messy Twitter pieces of **** doing the most when it not only does nothing to help our case but actually makes it worse.. :smokney:

DUDE IS THAT LOU TAYLOR AS YOUR AVI:airpls:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

If my sister was dying or almost dies (as they claimed), I'd be right next to her 24/7 making sure she's alright. I woulnd't go FISHING (or promoting laxatives) and if I did, I wouldn't post it on Instagram for the whole world to see and judge. 

Don't you see something wrong?

Also, Britney has a day off and who is she seen with? Her boyfriend, no signs of her family AT ALL.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

If my sister was dying or almost dies (as they claimed), I'd be right next to her 24/7 making sure she's alright. I woulnd't go FISHING (or promoting laxatives) and if I did, I wouldn't post it on Instagram for the whole world to see and judge. 

Don't you see something wrong?

Also, Britney has a day off and who is she seen with? Her boyfriend, no signs of her family AT ALL.

it's wrong, sure, but that doesn't mean we should harrass her or her children.. you can go after her father, Lou and Larry all you want because we have an actual case against each and every one of them.. signs of abuse or mishandling at the very least, they're all there, meanwhile when it comes to Lynn we literally don't know anything.. it's just unnecessary and, as I said, does more harm than good for this movement.. :smokney:

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

oh calm down, watch the video it looked NOTHING like that

he looked like he was blocking her from being photographed and then picked up her trainer that she dropped it, he seems like someone who actually really cares about her. it's not the time to come for sam, he seems to be the only person that's actually there for her and makes her happy.

Protecting her from the paps who had been TOLD she was coming out by her own team? 

Take a seat :lessons: Sam is as deep in this as the rest of those evil twisted monsters. 

• Like 4
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Do you think we'll look back at 2019 in 2020 after she delivers her Ray of Light and receives a Grammy for best pop album? :outwithit:

Well we look back at POM now. You decide whether in a good way or a bad way:whatitellu:

But 2016 was THE year we are the most proud of, when she won 5 Grammys on one night, including Best Pop Album.

Spoiler

We all know Glory was robbed of it:wontcry:

Spoiler

The Recording Academy also presented her the Grammy for Best New Artist out of regret for not giving it earlier  (which she should have definitely received in 2000)

• Like 3