BREAKING: The American Media Wants to Make Britney Spears a Slave All Over Again. If Britney wants to survive...

“If Britney wants to survive, she might consider hiring a manager who will publicly call out the lies so detrimental to her image.”

LITERALLY THIS! That skinny thumb looking man Cade needs to be fired. She needs a PR that handles celebrity of her status and fame.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

There seems to have been confusion about the two million dollars. Britneydocs on twitter has said that this two million was already paid some years ago, I believe it's the amount that Britney and Rosengart objected to in subsequent filings. This now no longer seems to be in court so it is not being regained by Britney.

I don't think she has been ordered to make new payments by the court. The terms of the settlement are private but it appears that both parties have spent this time in court since the conservatorship ended for essentially nothing.

Having Rosengart on call however is probably all that prevented a forced hospitalization on the night of this hotel incident. She should be using this time to regroup herself and put the social media on the backburner because the scatterbrain sounding posts are only helping a narrative.

(Hopefully she has removed Soliz, I think she has turned to him more out of loneliness as her marriage crumbled than anything. But yeah these stories are probably being planted as they may be preparing for some intervention. More than at any other time Britney needs to try and keep herself together right now.)

7 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

There seems to have been confusion about the two million dollars. Britneydocs on twitter has said that this two million was already paid some years ago, I believe it's the amount that Britney and Rosengart objected to in subsequent filings. This now no longer seems to be in court so it is not being regained by Britney.

I don't think she has been ordered to make new payments by the court. The terms of the settlement are private but it appears that both parties have spent this time in court since the conservatorship ended for essentially nothing.

Having Rosengart on call however is probably all that prevented a forced hospitalization on the night of this hotel incident. She should be using this time to regroup herself and put the social media on the backburner because the scatterbrain sounding posts are only helping a narrative.

You are right, no new payments. Jamie's lawyer was not paid by Britney.

I don't think there was a hospitalization intended by the medial crew.  They were called to an ' injured woman' and left when the woman refused to come with them. And really, Americans, we don't go to the hospital for a sprained ankle. We go to urgent care for an x-ray, probably the next day when icing doesn't help.

Britney was triggered by the ambulance crew. It looked too much like 2018. You can see her distress in the photos. She looked too panicked to get dressed. It would have been Soliz' job to make sure she goes out there in clothes instead of a blanket and pillow. After all, he is fully dressed. 

Now to the juicy part that has all the tabloids and many users here salivating: 

Who made the 911 call and why? Any confirmation she had a noisy fight with Soliz?

Who called her mother? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Per shadysanctuary

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

You are right, no new payments. Jamie's lawyer was not paid by Britney.

I don't think there was a hospitalization intended by the medial crew.  They were called to an ' injured woman' and left when the woman refused to come with them. And really, Americans, we don't go to the hospital for a sprained ankle. We go to urgent care for an x-ray, probably the next day when icing doesn't help.

Britney was triggered by the ambulance crew. It looked too much like 2018. You can see her distress in the photos. She looked too panicked to get dressed. It would have been Soliz' job to make sure she goes out there in clothes instead of a blanket and pillow. After all, he is fully dressed. 

Now to the juicy part that has all the tabloids and many users here salivating: 

Who made the 911 call and why? Any confirmation she had a noisy fight with Soliz?

Who called her mother? 

Yes it seems this could have been an accident but from other details, it sounds like a situation that was getting out of control. In that scenario you can very easily be taken in against your will. If she did not have the lawyer in her corner and to help her hold it together who knows what may have happened here?

I hope it doesn't all come to that but girl needs to keep it together at this time and be sure she doesn't put herself in situations that can escalate. That's all I could really say to her.

At this point it is in her own hands what happens. She can move states, countries, hide, escape to hawaii, go off the grid, ditch the housekeeper felon and Cade. But she doesn’t do any of that. She gives ammo to the tabloids. No other celebrity makes it this easy 

• Love 1

She can do an instagram live today and answer all the questions, and stop all the drama. She chooses not to do that, so the speculation is expected, she’s also guilty of fueling that, especially with her instagram captions sorry 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

i'm pretty sure the media is just trashy and they do this to any celeb they can. they want the clicks. 

and i agree she needs an actual manager to manage this. 

Edited by kevin.

I don't really like to tell her to do anything, but it might be a good idea to go over the incident at the hotel again, explain in writing how it happened, and tell the world not to worry about all the things that have been said lately.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block