#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

hmm all this mixed info is driving me crazy...! HAAA GUYS.. 2019, the year we were expecting a decent 20th anniversary celebration and we had mental relapse and a lot of hidden $h!t coming out.

Life is ironic :(:(:(

At this point, I just want her to retire and have a happy life, she deserves it after all the years of hard work. 
Good vivbes for you Brit.. be good!

• Like 2

All I’m asking for is proof. Significant proof she’s being “held against her will” instead of the “sources”. This guy “worked” for her for years then all of a sudden wants to act like a hero and get out of her conservatorship because he’s “worried” for her? I’m not buying it. When she finally does take some time off to help herself all of a sudden there’s an issue, but the tune was slightly different in 2007 when everyone was begging her to get help. Again, until there is substantial proof instead of “credible sources” I wish her & her beautiful family nothing but peace and privacy & as a fan I am thankful they came in to save her.  These podcast hosts should be ashamed of themselves for even entertaining this hack of a “paralegal”. They just better be glad there has not been a lawsuit filed against them in my opinion. We need facts, facts, facts!

• Like 4

Guys... I don't know if this story is true or not, but I often think that if she didn't achieve success with baby one more time back in the day, she would be a way more happy and healthy person now.
I feel so sorry for her as a human being.
I hope she'll find a way to be finally happy someday, regardless of her career.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Avatar said:

We still don’t know where she is do we? No paps followed them back to the hospital or whatever? 

Sounds amazing :ipass:

the pap's check camera battery only covered enough time to capture the hotel exit :schoolingtime:

(even if candids of her entering a hospital would prob b worth a whole of alot more for a random pap but I digress)

• Like 3
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

:omg:

Girllllllllll.....

:clap1:

YAASSSSSSS. I completely empathize and agree with you on everything 100%. From being stuck in a country where being **** and confident gay with sassy outspoken tendencies is still an issue in 2019 TO having no friends I could relate to or connect with on a spiritual level... I said it before and I'll say it again #FreeBritney TRANSCENDS Britney.

Of course we want the best for our Queen and to set her free, but #FreeBritney has also made us all aware of human rights, our liberties and freedom. This isn't just about a pop singer's fight for survival, it is about all our struggles / trials and tribulations.

I've read some of the most personal stories of people here who have also struggled with mental health and/or who are getting treated for anxiety, depression & other stuff and it made me feel more empowered and confident to face these issues in my own life.

I love YOU and the rest of y'all even if our opinions down always align.

Now can we go back to appreciating Sam Asghari's D?

Thank you so much:bigkiss:

All this made me feel like I should listen to Alien:tehe: Truly my most relatable song from her discography

Spoiler

And about Sam's D,

There, Britney said it herself, "you gotta let go";)

• Like 1