#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I completely believe Britney is on the receiving end of conservatorship abuse, and doesn’t need to be controlled but I don’t believe Jamie Lynn is to be blamed at all. I believe she knows the truth but is powerless she loves her sister. We can #freebritney without demonizing the person Britney loves more than anyone else in the world besides her children 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Shane Dawson follows Sam Lutfi but I'm pretty sure he didn't yesterday.. wow, that's interesting.. could he be investigating and collecting receipts?? :snooptoya:

edit: yes, Sam is the 2nd to last person he followed meaning it must have happened last night or today

EDIT #2: AND SAM FOLLOWED HIM BACK, could they be DMing?? :britdrown:

Your profile pic...

tenor.gif?itemid=11539012

• Like 8
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was talking about numbers not quality.

lmao britneys pom show in asia slays

have xtina in an even worse production screaming her damaged voice into a mic

and now ur gonna say she sings live

but all she does is flop around on stage so what else would she do

oh and happy bday>liberation tour

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

your smiles everything. :watrusayin:

what :watrusayin:

14 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

Sam is a total opportunist and a total tool, but him aside, I do think the fan base has done more harm than good this week. Those photos of Britney circulating walking out of the hotel looking very dishevelled and unhappy wouldn't have made their rounds if team B didn't feel the need to stage that paparazzi as a result of the Britney Gram post. She was successfully hidden from the media for 3 months before that. They could've kept her hidden 1 more day.

yes, because staging up the whole paparazzi thing to be reoported by no other than TMZ was easier and cheaper than just release an official statement via Larry or Jamie Spears, or even just a small clip from Britney telling us to shut up

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Shane Dawson follows Sam Lutfi but I'm pretty sure he didn't yesterday.. wow, that's interesting.. could he be investigating and collecting receipts?? :snooptoya:

edit: yes, Sam is the 2nd to last person he followed meaning it must have happened last night or today

EDIT #2: AND SAM FOLLOWED HIM BACK, could they be DMing?? :britdrown:

Conspiracy video coming? 10 million views coming confirmed :whatitellu:

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina's tour last year did well and so are her sales for her residency and tour this year :smokney2:

And even if that wasnt the case, Christina has nothing to do with that sad little protest.

Sad little protest?

wtf is wrong with you?This whole thing is about a person’s f**king freedom and you keep treating as a joke,so what I want you to do is go find someone to be YOUR conservator and try to live in Britney’s shoes.I know that we don’t know what’s really happening but have some f**king sympathy.

It’s not about Britney Spears the celebrity it’s about a 37 year old woman being a prisoner thanks to her own dad.

:lessons:

• Like 6

And remember guys, news organizations from the TMZs to even the MSNBCs and the CNNs  will do what's in their most MONEYED INTERESTS.

They're gonna be disingenuous, they're gonna lie and they're gonna spread propaganda. They're gonna FRAME THINGS in a certain way and they're gonna smear IF that's what's most profitable for them and if that's the whims of their investors.

Now I'm not saying don't trust news organizations, I'm just saying be wary of the realities when consuming news stuff.

(And by the way, Fox news' existence is to be conservative Propaganda and they ALWAYS lie to the detriment of marginalized groups. **** them)

• Like 5
1 minute ago, xkhingx said:

Sad little protest?

wtf is wrong with you?This whole thing is about a person’s f**king freedom and you keep treating as a joke,so what I want you to do is go find someone to be YOUR conservator and try to live in Britney’s shoes.I know that we don’t know what’s really happening but have some f**king sympathy.

It’s not about Britney Spears the celebrity it’s about a 37 year old woman being a prisoner thanks to her own dad.

:lessons:

I'm not treating it as a joke I think you all are batshit insane and doing more damage than good. Which is why I have no problem calling those 20 ppl pathetic.

• Like 1

https://blindgossip.com/why-she-is-out-of-sight/

Back to her current health issue.

Basically, the efficacy of the medications Britney Spears was on had declined, and her symptoms had returned. Before the doctors could put her on a new regime, she had to be weaned off her old meds, so there was a time period where she was on no medication at all. To keep her safe, this all needed to be closely monitored. That’s why she was at the health facility.

Despite the claims that Britney was being held against her will (#FreeBritney!), she had actually checked herself into the facility. She left for one day to spend some time with her boyfriend and family, but then went right back in.

thoughts?