#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Commotion said:

So this has to be 2 different sources, for sure.

Jamie and Larry are in-fighting and they don't know what to tell the people :demi: still they won't let her speak for herself especially now that she's not even there

What if Andrew Wallet is The Blast' source?

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

You’re calling the protest pathetic but you have a Christina Aguilera profile pic. :umwtf:You should have just kept your mouth shut and ate your cookies  :schoolingtime:

lmao after like 33000 years of not touring she has the nerve to not tour worldwide fully and do vegas

like excuse u what have u been doing 

• Like 4

Sam is a total opportunist and a total tool, but him aside, I do think the fan base has done more harm than good this week. Those photos of Britney circulating walking out of the hotel looking very dishevelled and unhappy wouldn't have made their rounds if team B didn't feel the need to stage that paparazzi as a result of the Britney Gram post. She was successfully hidden from the media for 3 months before that. They could've kept her hidden 1 more day.

The GP now only further believes she's crazy and messy, when just a few weeks ago people were praising her for seeking help and paying attention to her mental health//well being. I think the B Army's reaction would be totally justified IF (and when) the information we've been given from this "paralegal" were verified and true.

I can only imagine what Britney thinks of this - whether she was quietly hoping for this information to leak and is relieved, or whether she feels embarrassed and even more guarded with the heightened judgment, attention and scrutiny about her mental health and appearance.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

You’re calling the protest pathetic but you have a Christina Aguilera profile pic. :umwtf:You should have just kept your mouth shut and ate your cookies  :schoolingtime:

Christina's tour last year did well and so are her sales for her residency and tour this year :smokney2:

And even if that wasnt the case, Christina has nothing to do with that sad little protest.

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

It's ET which is Team B's go-to outlet just saying :well:

Jordan you should speak out about the C-ship again. You did so in the past and we were all shooketh by your courage. Don't let Mr Spears scare you. The #MeToo movement has changed everything not just for ****** abuse victims but also for bullied people and those stuck in harmful c-ships. 

• Like 2