#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The way Lou comes across and acts she definitely looks like someone Britney wants to avoid but yet she’s stuck with her. Same goes with Larry there is a reason why she fired him he only came back because Jamie hired him again. 

Britney with a whole new team would properly be the best thing for her career. 

But the most important thing is we make sure britney is well and kept safe from these vultures. 

• Like 6

This has became so invasive and inappropriate. From the attacks on her family to finding out which facility she’s in to publishing old e-mails and texts and overall to pushing theories that lack credibility! 

I’m gonna take a break and come back when the new podcast comes out. 

I just wish we would give Britney some peace right now. She’s in treatment and whatever we think or say is happening, we clearly now she was going through something last year and she deserves privacy and respect to get through that.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Why there's people still talking with/about Sam Lufti? I don't get it. He is one the enemies just like Team Britney.

While he might not exactly be a good guy hes our only source right now and what hes shown us has revealed a lot about the abuse Britney has been put through. Hes a source not a friend

• Like 3