#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, cerulean said:

it isn't so much that the moderators didn't want it to be discussed, generally speaking the vibe of popjustice has always been about focusing on music rather than the musician's personal life. they're maintaining that standard the community have set for themselves by not allowing the britney spears thread descend into speculation and chaos.

I mean that's understandable. 

• Like 2

It really upsets me to think what she is going through at the moment after all she has given in the last 10 years. I hope this ends well and britney takes all the shady f**kers to the cleaners when she is back in control. 

If them emails are real then it's disgusting that britney is forced to have people around her that scare her. It's abuse plain and simple. 

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I added this onto the subreddit page and somebody apparently called but they told him they needed her address and asked if any of you have actually forwarded her address to them... I don't guys but despite seeming like the easiest way I feel like this is going too far :(

most definitely WAAAY over the line there!! :nervousney:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Am I bad for never liking Jamie Lynn?

EllipticalUncomfortableGlowworm-max-1mb.

Tbh Jamie Lynn ignoring even her own fans is not a new thing. For someone who wanted to be a country music star, she has never replied to anyone who asked her about her music, performances or releases. Probably one of her downfalls. 

Theres been stories over the years about her behaviour, on Zoey 101 after the Alexa Nikolas has gone, one even on ONTD about someone who found her phone in a bar in Nashville. JL doesn’t seem anything like Brit. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Tbh Jamie Lynn ignoring even her own fans is not a new thing. For someone who wanted to be a country music star, she has never replied to anyone who asked her about her music, performances or releases. Probably one of her downfalls. 

Theres been stories over the years about her behaviour, on Zoey 101 after the Alexa Nikolas has gone, one even on ONTD about someone who found her phone in a bar in Nashville. JL doesn’t seem anything like Brit. 

Can you link me to the stories about her behavior. I tried to google them but I couldn’t find anything. I grew up watching Zoey 101 so this is probably going to ruin my image of her lol:queenie: :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, Goku said:

Nobody complained about the music for the first time in almost a decade.

Everybody enjoyed the BBMA2016 performance and we truly supported Make Me (Peaked at #17)

The era and support ended with the music video.

I literally looked at 4 giant threads and all I saw Was so much complaining so idk

(not mm related)

32 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

Someone can explane what happened yesterday and today?

I only knew that Lynne has liked some new comments, Paris Hilton give us her support and some mails from 2008 have been leaked...

What did Paris say? :O this thread is getting so big.

• Like 1