#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It's 2:44 am here in India and I'm gonna sleep :brityawning:

By the time I wake up, this thread would have atleast 410+ pages. Thinking of reading them gives me headaches. So please, if anyone can, fill me in on everything when I ask for it tomorrow.:plzney:

Do yourselvs and the world some good, stop bitching about stuff in here, get some rest, prepare yourself for the coming week, save water and stop smoking weed :lessons:

Good Night! I'm out!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

I believe we should distance ourselves from the Twitter campaign, because, while I still see normal posts that adress the issue, there are also THESE, giving away locations, phone numbers, tagging the FBI (:watrusayin:) and other stuff.

If we want this to work, we should:

1. Wait until the new podcast
  2. Form one, solid, informative, but not too confusing narrative
  3. Make sure everything is true and that Britney is indeed in the facility against her own will
  4. Wait for the current campaigns to die down / off
  5. Begin a brand new wave that informs people of the situation but doesn't dramatize it to high heavens
  6. Be persistent
  7. Wait for effects

This sounds like the most logical thing to do and in the mean time we should find out as much information as we can about britneys situation to clarify misconceptions 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Fudgeney said:

I agree but I would rather get information to help britney and expose her team rather than refuse information because of stuff that happened over 10 years ago

I think there is merit in looking into the events that got her to where she is now. Especially the appearance of the prominent players in the c-ship. Yesterday I spent like 6 hours reading about 2007 and learned that Lou is far deeper with the family than I expected, her program is a cult and actually has a support network. I am POSITIVE they tripped up somewhere, there has to be something they let slip. We just need to connect the dots.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Aang said:

I mean those emails didn’t really provide any new info. All the info on Lou has been known besides her being really pushy about her religion to Britney. 

Sam shared all of those emails with us where britney was arguing with her father for trying to control her and messaging her lawyer because Lou was her stalker 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Aang said:

Yeah actually if you isolate HOT, DC, even Perfume they’re all pretty personal. 

It’s all the getting f**ked and dancing songs that arent. 

I would even allow Work ***** as a kind of “anthem of her life” if all the other songs were also personal and deep. 

Like imagine if the album was songs like:

Hold On Tight

Perfume

Man On the Moon

Alien

Don’t Cry

Just Like Me

Just Luv Me

Mood Ring

And then like 4 more cus those are her most personal tracks since Circus...

I mean you could add Mannequin, Kill the Lights, and maybe Circus and Out From Under to make a “most personal playlist” of 12 songs in the last 10 years (I guess include My Baby as a bonus track hahaha.)

10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Exactly, Myah was serving us Britney vocals on Circus and Femme Fatale but nobody noticed because it was done properly and Britney's vocals were included.

Benny Jeans was an atrocity though. They basically sold an album by a different artist even if Britney WAS singing on selected few tracks.

I always say this and will say it once again-

Britmey Jean should have been an EP with 4 or 5 songs or a Greatest hits album with some extra tracks, not one whole album:lessons:

Spoiler

Keep the photoshoot tho, it's her best album photoshoot, cover, booklet and disc:selenerz:

Now I should really get some sleep:brityawning:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

This thread is turning super ugly. Calling JL's kid's ugly? Hoping her dad dies? Wow. Too far!

I miss exhale from like 6 years ago when people didn't piss their pants because of one mean comment. 

People were actually allowed to speak their minds.