#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So found this long *** interview of Lou Taylor. Have only skimmed through it.

At around 32.20 mark Lou talks about her pet peeve with her clients is dealing with their drama and needing hospital. She says you either need to contribute or you should  go "someplace else".

As well as check out the hostess hilariously brown nosing Lou.

Do let me know of you find other tidbits of interest in yhis. I skimmed it.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

October 28, 2008

"The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence," Goetz said."

But that's not what a conservatorship is made for...

Reva G. Goetz, the same judge who ruled in favour of Jamie Spears establishing the conservatorship on Feb. 1st 2008, the same judge who green lighted Samuel D. Ingham III to charge extra hourly fees as Britney's lawyer and the same judge who in at least three separate occasiongs ruled Britney was too mentally fragile to testify. We've stumbled upon something really big here this is literally fraud

• Like 7

It's simple as day. 

-Britney interviews are screened beforehand, can't ask her unapproved questions. 

-She's nervous and off sometimes.

-Her dad banning the guy to work with her ever again over her consent to a photo.

-Putting her back to work so soon after 2007.

-Everyone had to notice how off she looked during the Femme Fatale Tour. It doesn't matter if she was up there dancing and you enjoyed it. She clearly looked out of it and uninterested. Whether she was drugged or just not in a passion to be performing that year. 

Nothing will change unless things get puton the spot and shown to the world. They were continuing to get away with it because they could do it.

You take her personality from her first half of her career before her breakdown and compare it to after 2007. She's still goofy and down to earth from time to time. But most the other times she's off. Whether it's the meds, or her team just constantly killing her creativity and personality. 

She probably doesn't hate Larry or her dad. But it's possible that they believe what they're doing is the best way for business. And it's not .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

At around 32.20 mark Lou talks about her pet peeve with her clients is dealing with their drama and needing hospital. She says you either need to contribute or you should  go "someplace else".

The like / dislike ratio...the views....:flop:

tenor.gif

• Like 4

I'm also taking into consideration with Carrie Fisher, who was bi-polar, Before she passed.

She was always having episodes. When she gets in her "other mood" Roy. It brings her down and she's manic. And has to deal with it.

So apply that to Britney, if she has bi-polar mental illness. Some days she's in her up happy mood. That's why she's performing great in stage and lively. When she's coming down then she's different.

It's a roller coaster. Nothing to be ashamed of

14 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Something's wrong with her eyes. Facial paralysis maybe?