#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Cecig said:

Since the hiatus thing I wanted to say something but I thought it will get a lot of bad comments, but maybe Britney will be better if her father dies, maybe she can be finally free.

Obviously, we don't know if it's true, but it's been said that other relatives are willing to step up and take over should Jamie pass away, Jamie dying wouldn't free her, necessarily - she'd just be controlled by somebody else. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

• Completely unrelated stuff, like talking about "Work *****"'s unintelligible lyrics (to be honest, this can stay though, it's funny and I like it :raven:)

To be honest, this whole thread is a complete mess.

On a more positive note, this is the liveliest state I've ever seen Exhale in!

Without the unrelated stuff, this thread would be too dark, so y'all can thank me and @DayvinDazone later:hiii:

Every thread is bound to get messy if it has more than 3 pages

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Isn't this why we all signed up though? I love the messiness of the situation here :otears:

Ah, yes, indeed. It's a complete, utter, BURNING TRASH CAN OF MESS.

But I love it.

We all love it.

It's what we're here for.

501304180+ pages of discussion about everything, 13473 notifications all at once, 56 new comments while you're still typing yours...

It's amazing.

Now that I think about it, we could make a whole new forum out of this thread alone... :makeitrain:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, marioh said:

There is no proof. We're just speculating. But the fact that she was there against her will in 2008 and that the salon is just a few blocks away suggests the possibility that it might be true.

It means nothing at all. Cedars is a really good hospital in a really nice area. That is all. Her being close to it does not mean anything. Yet, I see that you guys are now running with it as proof that she is being held in Cedars against her will. Again, lying will not help! What is needed here is facts and nothing but facts.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

October 28, 2008

"The conservatorship is necessary and appropriate for the complexity of financial and business entities and her being susceptible to undue influence," Goetz said."

But that's not what a conservatorship is made for...

But even then, if the finances are the problem, make it a financial one, no need to violate her civil rights with the personal one. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Fudgeney said:

I dont see why we shouldnt talk to sam if were trying to get help. I mean obviously hes a bad person but if hes doing stuff to help her now and giving us the information we need then I dont see a problem with it

:madonna: Sam knows nothing about Brit’s life post 2008. They (with the addition of Adnan, Alli, whoever else was in her group) did nothing to help her when they had the chance, they just ran her further into the ground. :whitneyshade:

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Since the hiatus thing I wanted to say something but I thought it will get a lot of bad comments, but maybe Britney will be better if her father dies, maybe she can be finally free.

No go offfff

who cares what people say

its what everyone’s thinking 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I was trying to explain what happening to people close to me and they don’t believe she’s that restricted, they think it isn’t true and that whatever arrangement she has is for her own good :boredney:

Show them the ENews video when the British chick talked about Britney needing permission for ***. Even she looked disgusted saying it. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

:madonna: Sam knows nothing about Brit’s life post 2008. They (with the addition of Adnan, Alli, whoever else was in her group) did nothing to help her when they had the chance, they just ran her further into the ground. :whitneyshade:

Well if it wasnt for sam we wouldn’t know half the stuff we know now

• Like 2

February 21, 2007

"As we first reported, the singer checked into Promises treatment center yesterday. But she just couldn't deal with it and left for home. It's the same story as last week, when Britney was in and out of rehab within 24 hours."

"Sources say Spears -- wearing a blonde wig -- went this morning to meet with Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defense lawyer whose roster of clients includes Lindsay Lohan, Halle Berry, Tracy Morgan and others. We do not know why Spears chose to meet with Berk, although it's unlikely it has anything to do with her divorce. In her divorce case, Spears is repped by disso-queen Laura Wasser."

• Like 1