#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The opinions on breatheheavy to livejournal differ loads its like the fanbase is split 

Same on PopJustice. Actually the Britney thread on there got locked by the mods as they didn't want fans talking about this.

• Like 5
Just now, Goku said:

Exactly, the video is cute but nothing could have saved the era after months of silence.

She didn't even promote the song. I mean, what's the point?:weirdmeout:

The second single 4 months after the lead and 2 months after the album:nydisgust:

This is exactly why she should have suspended POM for 1 year for the Glory era. She was too focused on Vegas and will forget about what she actually should have been doing.

I swear if Domination is revived, it will ruin the next era:bichpls:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Noooooooo SLAY a biT with that username.

Honestly, I bopped to it a lot back in the day & it's the most iconic and most referenced song on exhale :gloria:

Been drinking red ? everyday since!

Need to add herb for the walking on the sky part tho..

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Aang said:

Yet I was getting lynched and burned at the stake last night for saying we should all be more cautious. 

Lmao chill mama. I agree too. This is very invasive. You got in a fight w some shitty members, y'all didn't get lynched. I'm waiting patiently for Monday's revelations. People need to chill TF out. I'm as suspicious of this Lufti **** as I am anything else. Something is so wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Same on PopJustice. Actually the Britney thread on there got locked by the mods as they didn't want fans talking about this.

it isn't so much that the moderators didn't want it to be discussed, generally speaking the vibe of popjustice has always been about focusing on music rather than the musician's personal life. they're maintaining that standard the community have set for themselves by not allowing the britney spears thread descend into speculation and chaos.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

snip1.jpg

2014: "Finnish Interviewer Talks **** About Britney's Team And Britneys Hilarious Comment"

When I click on it, it says "The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL"... and it's the only thread that won't open.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180406094216/https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forum/3-the-britney-spears-forum/ 

I found it but I don't understand anything :haha:

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/britneys-management-konfiskerte-tv-2-intervju/60951385

But it's weird, 'cause there IS an interview for TV2

• Like 3

So with everything coming to light, what do you guys think of FTR now? To label it a "documentary" when really it felt like a polished up way of presenting her as "okay".. you notice more things now, the behaviour, the way everyone in the room completely dismisses her plea to have more kids, get married & be happy.. does anybody else feel uncomfortable just even watching anything from 08' to now?

Weigh in guys, I'd love hear you're views:decisions:

• Like 7
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Noooooooo SLAY a biT with that username.

Honestly, I bopped to it a lot back in the day & it's the most iconic and most referenced song on exhale :gloria:

I like the verses and bridge part :tehe:

"Everyday Everyday Everyday Chillin With Chu... and you know I-I-I-I, I'm feeling alright, cus I ain't gotta worry bout a thing":hahayea:

But the chorus...:jlostare:

I just assume this is how the song should have sounded:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

December 11, 2008

Rolling Stone publishes a conversation with contributing editor Jenny Eliscu, who after interviewing Britney, says of the conservatorship: "It's a problem for her now." Eliscu says, "Anyway, I had done some preliminary research into it, but I was not yet aware how hard Britney had tried to fight it initially and why. As my research progressed, it started to become clear to me that this might not be something that should still be in place. Because it is designed, ideally, to protect people who are seriously ill. We're talking about people who are non compos mentis, according to the lawyers I consulted. Or they're in a vegetative state. Or they're just so old that they can't take care of themselves anymore. But Britney? It was making less and less sense as time went on."

vegetative state. jesus. gave me the creeps

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

can we focus on that please?!!

I added this onto the subreddit page and somebody apparently called but they told him they needed her address and asked if any of you have actually forwarded her address to them... I don't guys but despite seeming like the easiest way I feel like this is going too far :(

• Like 2

So with everything coming to light, what do you guys think of FTR now? To label it a "documentary" when really it felt like a polished up way of presenting her as "okay".. you notice more things now, the behaviour, the way everyone in the room completely dismisses her plea to have more kids, get married & be happy.. does anybody else feel uncomfortable just even watching anything from 08' to now?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

reddit.com/r/freebritney

You don't need to have a reddit acount to read through all I've added onto the page and you can also share it with other people so they can read everything too, also not only I pinned pu$$y's thread but also I just went through the last 30 pages that were made last night and I'll try adding everything noteworthy as soon as I can, again really thank you all so much for shining a light on this matter and sharing so much information and for being able to stick together after all :)

By the way guys this is important so I was just adding everything that happened last night to the subreddit and just after I was done editing one of the last posts I uploaded, they all got deleted from the mainpage? As a moderator I still can see them but other users can't. Any clue of what's going on? @Aang

5 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

I’m going to rewatch it and I think I’m going to get Through the Storm at my local library. 

5 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

Yes I feel really uncomfortable watching anything from 2008 to know... it was clear why she was acting so weird and different than primeney... 

• Like 3