#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It really is creepy. Sam's so dumb, he's exposing himself as the manipulator and invasive ******* he was with Britney. She literally had no privacy with him around.

This. And the fact that some fans are falling for his manipulative behaviors, just like others who asked for a restraining order on his *** before :wtfdidusay:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

Jamie Lynn was probably sent to that cult when she got pregnant. She was indoctrinated and supports Lou. The fact that the Australian government outed them, the fact that even Hillsong does not want to be associated with them is too clear cut.

and she hates dem gays!:demi:

• Like 3

February 25, 2008
"In a declaration filed Friday, Jon Eardley maintains that the pop star's civil rights have been violated, including her right to be heard "as to the appropriateness" of her father, Jamie Spears, being given co-conservatorship powers over her person and estate."

"Counsel has learned that there has been significant verbal attacks by her live-in father conservator. ... I have been informed of the existence of voice mails, etc., that include verbal abuse."

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

The era and support ended with the music video.

But everyone came back supporting for the Slumber Party video i think. I browsed exhale from 2016 and people all over were creating threads on how to get the video more views, video appreciation threads, people saying it was her best video this decade and making gifs of the video.:slayney::cinderellaney::hipney::milkney:

Sadly, the song could not revive the era

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

She looks so bitter these days lol

there was this person who commented on her instagram with ”oh you dont help britney because you are jealous of her success that you never had” 

at first i was like eww how can you say that? so rude 

now i am like ***** asked for it :demi:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The entire presale situation was absolute garbage. I joined and it took me forever to get tickets, and they literally weren’t even that good. Honestly, the entire situation still makes me mad to this day. 

Yeah I heard about this already. This makes me glad I got tickets through O2's presale instead. Also I think it's a bit of a ripoff to have to pay for merch to enter a presale when 1. you weren't even guaranteed tickets (and if you did get them, they weren't necessarily ones you wanted) 2. the t-shirts were really poor quality.

• Like 2