#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Ok, so as of now I can't see none of the previous nineteen posts I've made on the r/freebritney subreddit with the only posts available on the main page being four new posts I just recently added after this incident took place and two previous posts made by u/donutshoot one of them being personally pinned by me and the other only having two upvotes and zero comments

Don't know if @Aang managed to do something already but I am going to try contacting the Reddit Support Team and once I get that done I will start redacting what I think it's going to be the biggest post on the subreddit regarding Lou M. Taylor and how Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group connects to the Mercy Ministries in which I will add all the previous information which was recently discovered here by members like @Meaner03 and @Applejack while I will also try to add new sources which would potentially verify this story as they come from creditable publications I am not sure how long this is going to take me as I want it to be as complete as possible but I just wanted to say that we really can't back down now, we've already picked behind the curtain and we can't no longer live our lives normally. We are currently making pop music history right now and the best thing is that we have just begun having our fun ;)

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Guys, I just stumbled across this article on her hospitalisation in 2008.

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-hospitalized-again-for-evaluation/

Do you think it's Lou Taylor on the last picture in the car with Lynne and Adnan? The article says unidentified woman...

lynne_spears320.jpg

I'm just asking, I don't want to create more drama.

No, its one of Lynne's friend.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Guys, I just stumbled across this article on her hospitalisation in 2008.

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-hospitalized-again-for-evaluation/

Do you think it's Lou Taylor on the last picture in the car with Lynne and Adnan? The article says unidentified woman...

lynne_spears320.jpg

I'm just asking, I don't want to create more drama.

This is Lynne’s friend Jackie who was there the night her parents staged the intervention.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I believe we should distance ourselves from the Twitter campaign, because, while I still see normal posts that adress the issue, there are also THESE, giving away locations, phone numbers, tagging the FBI (:watrusayin:) and other stuff.

If we want this to work, we should:

1. Wait until the new podcast
  2. Form one, solid, informative, but not too confusing narrative
  3. Make sure everything is true and that Britney is indeed in the facility against her own will
  4. Wait for the current campaigns to die down / off
  5. Begin a brand new wave that informs people of the situation but doesn't dramatize it to high heavens
  6. Be persistent
  7. Wait for effects

This stuff is all on Google tho so I dont see a problem with it.

13 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

What do they think they're gonna achieve? They really think profesionnal doctors are gonna tell them which room Britney is, reveal to them why she's there and set a meet & greet in one of the room. I can't with some of them :byebitch:

I already imagine someone paying the doctor $5000 and asking where Britney is:whatitellu:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I think there is merit in looking into the events that got her to where she is now. Especially the appearance of the prominent players in the c-ship. Yesterday I spent like 6 hours reading about 2007 and learned that Lou is far deeper with the family than I expected, her program is a cult and actually has a support network. I am POSITIVE they tripped up somewhere, there has to be something they let slip. We just need to connect the dots.

Please read my previous post and don't doubt in contacting me if you would like to help me redact my Lou M. Taylor story of have any new sort of information. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I don't think anyone would mind if Britney retired at this point IF she was free to make that decision herself without any pressure, and it was genuinely what she wanted to do. Britney has worked and worked since she was a child, seemingly for long periods of time without even having any choice in the matter. It's about time she was allowed to take control of the direction of HER OWN life and if that means leaving showbiz, then good for her. She deserves a happy life with her kids. She has given us more than enough over the years. She has said on numerous occasions, she only envisaged herself staying in this industry until she had enough money to buy a home in Louisiana.

• Like 4