#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, marioh said:

I was just wondering which hospital she was sent to in 2008... Well, color me shocked if now she's really there again. Jesus this is so creepy. When she went out of there in 2008, a month later she appeared on HIMYM and the whole comeback thing began. If they're planning the same thing now, then... There's no hope for her.

but we wont believe it anymore :hiii: then lou will be going away for 'me time' :jj:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I understand your point of view and some members definitely have crossed the line BUT do you not find it concerning that there are literally thousands upon thousands of receipts in this thread that clearly point to the fact that Britney's life is in the hands of incompetent ill-spirited shady people who clearly have no idea what they're doing and who flat out lie to the press and spread lies about Britney instead of being honest? :hideous:

I would like Britney out of the conservatorship 100%. I believe her team are shady and very controlling. BUT, I don’t believe we should harass her family, talk to Sam or Adnan - people known to have enabled Britney at her worst, find her mental facility, etc it’s all too much. The reality is we simply DO NOT KNOW A LOT.  We don’t know how Britney feels about any of this. We know her feelings on the conservatorship in 2008 but we don’t know them now. We just don’t know anything about her relationship with her family, team, etc. Point blank, we just don’t know. We need more information and credible facts before we go as hard as we’ve been going. :disappointed:

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

This has became so invasive and inappropriate. From the attacks on her family to finding out which facility she’s in to publishing old e-mails and texts and overall to pushing theories that lack credibility! 

I’m gonna take a break and come back when the new podcast comes out. 

I just wish we would give Britney some peace right now. She’s in treatment and whatever we think or say is happening, we clearly now she was going through something last year and she deserves privacy and respect to get through that.

Yes, definitely. We have:

• People posting some updates / small, not too significant news here
  • People discussing a long running 'sub-topic', like Sam Lufti
  • People attacking her family and relatives :gtfo:
  • Some personal opinions and small comments on other posts
  • Completely unrelated stuff, like talking about "Work *****"'s unintelligible lyrics (to be honest, this can stay though, it's funny and I like it :raven:)
  • Summaries
  • Reiterating information

To be honest, this whole thread is a complete mess.

On a more positive note, this is the liveliest state I've ever seen Exhale in!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Also, where is the proof she's even at Cedars? Because the hair salon is close? That is Beverly Hills. Of course she goes to a nice hair salon!

There is no proof. We're just speculating. But the fact that she was there against her will in 2008 and that the salon is just a few blocks away suggests the possibility that it might be true.

Just now, Aang said:

I never looked at HOT or DC in a Christian light. HOT could easily be a lover she’s talking about or idk. I’m choosing not to think about jesus. 

Also HOT and DC have almost no myah or at least she’s just reserved to background vocals. 

People always say Perfume and Don't Cry ar ethe only Myah-free songs but I think Hold On Tight has no Myah too. She has said it was the first song that was recorded amd the first written too. So the whole direction of the album might have been based on that before Will.i.am intervened:badthoughts:

Hold On Tight is also one of th most personal tracks of her, like ever, so that might be the reason BJ was termed personal before EDM was added onto the mix

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I would like Britney out of the conservatorship 100%. I believe her team are shady and very controlling. BUT, I don’t believe we should harass her family, talk to Sam or Adnan - people known to have enabled Britney at her worst, find her mental facility, etc it’s all too much. The reality is we simply DO NOT KNOW A LOT.  We don’t know how Britney feels about any of this. We know her feelings on the conservatorship in 2008 but we don’t know them now. We just don’t know anything about her relationship with her family, team, etc. Point blank, we just don’t know. We need more information and credible facts before we go as hard as we’ve been going. :disappointed:

I dont see why we shouldnt talk to sam if were trying to get help. I mean obviously hes a bad person but if hes doing stuff to help her now and giving us the information we need then I dont see a problem with it

• Like 2