#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Can somebody answer what THIS means?

It was from Andrew Wallet resigning from Britney C-Ship.

Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis

16 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Reva G. Goetz, the same judge who ruled in favour of Jamie Spears establishing the conservatorship on Feb. 1st 2008, the same judge who green lighted Samuel D. Ingham III to charge extra hourly fees as Britney's lawyer and the same judge who in at least three separate occasiongs ruled Britney was too mentally fragile to testify. We've stumbled upon something really big here this is literally fraud

This reva also .... Granted the restraining order on sam lufti.. i feel like this ***** was paid big for all this and is corrupt

• Like 2

I know it'll never happen, but I would absolutely love it if, in the light of all this exposure, Team Britney started turning on each other and throwing each other under the bus to save themselves. I know it won't happen but it also absolutely wouldn't surprise me if it did considering how power hungry Larry and Lou are. 

Larry: "Yes, the speculation is true, but it only happened because of Lou. We couldn't get rid of her. It was out of our control."

Whether Britney is freed in the foreseeable future or not, I really hope those around her get their comeuppance for the absolute torture they have put her through. Britney is the last human being on this planet who deserves to be treated how she has been treated. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, marioh said:

If she has to be somewhere, I'd rather she were in this medical center than one of Lou's conversion camps. :disappointed:

Wellll if she's actually at the Cedars Sinai Hospital it's rumored to be mind control programming facility :whatitellu: Money, Guns & ***** controlling Hollywood and America :icant2:

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

So found this long *** interview of Lou Taylor. Have only skimmed through it.

At around 32.20 mark Lou talks about her pet peeve with her clients is dealing with their drama and needing hospital. She says you either need to contribute or you should  go "someplace else".

As well as check out the hostess hilariously brown nosing Lou.

Do let me know of you find other tidbits of interest in yhis. I skimmed it.

5mn in: "As a driving CEO", *I go to fancy events*, "My dad says i'm pretty".

She is insufferable. Not watching any more minutes of her flattering her ego :byebitch:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Reva G. Goetz, the same judge who ruled in favour of Jamie Spears establishing the conservatorship on Feb. 1st 2008, the same judge who green lighted Samuel D. Ingham III to charge extra hourly fees as Britney's lawyer and the same judge who in at least three separate occasiongs ruled Britney was too mentally fragile to testify. We've stumbled upon something really big here this is literally fraud

I also found the original source of one of the articles @Meaner03 quoted and well take a look for yourself https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Eardley seeks to move the conservatorship case to federal court [...] In papers filed Friday, Eardley claims he'll offer the court evidence that Spears has been robbed [...] and that he needed more time to meet the court's deadline but was concerned for the "emotional and physical safety of Britney,"

[...] Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still.

[...] Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial **** of Britney Spears."

I don't know how reputable this really is as the Sands mentioned refers to Michael Sands who was at one time Sam Lutfi's spokeperson so once again take this with a grain of salt. With that being said and in case this is indeed factual this whole situation is hopelessly f**ked up

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Wellll if she's actually at the Cedars Sinai Hospital it's rumored to be mind control programming facility :whatitellu: Money, Guns & ***** controlling Hollywood and America :icant2:

I live in LA and have never, ever heard this. Where are you people getting this from? Making up lies won't help this cause. It makes it look foolish.

• Like 1