What’s the point? She won’t remember the designers, the event, any fun facts & will refer to every outfit as “cool” and “faded”.

And it’s not even shade, it’s just who she is. From my years of studying Britney i‘ve realized that she lives in the moment and rarely is harping on the past.

Well she does more so now bc of her intense trauma & how she relives it, but usually she’s the type of gal who looks into the future & lets the past stay in the past. I mean she auctioned off some of her most iconic outfits to charity in like 2005, talk about not looking back again.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
37 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

“This look is really cool” 😂 That would be the entire video commentary. No shade to her but she doesn’t really know designers so I don’t think she’d remember who made her looks. 

She would also be like "This had long sleeves or this was a dress but I decide to have some fun with it and cut the fabric up" 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She would also be like "This had long sleeves or this was a dress but I decide to have some fun with it and cut the fabric up" 

50 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

“This look is really cool” 😂 That would be the entire video commentary. No shade to her but she doesn’t really know designers so I don’t think she’d remember who made her looks. 

I mean she could have cue cards

…or honestly I think she would tell good fun stories surrounding the dresses and then the name of the designers they would just put on the screen on post production.

• Like 1

Okay, coming back here after watching Celine Dion's interview, I think if Britney wants to do it, she could just do it like how Celine do it, talk about how she feels looking at her iconic looks retrospectively, some tidbits about how she decided to wear the outfits etc, she didn't really need to even know too many brands, just some that stands out to her the most and I think it would be great to see her in these interviews

I don't know how Britney's would end up turning out, but I'd enjoy it if it was something she wanted to do 👚

She didn't seem too uncomfortable talking about the red latex Oops! video outfit and having to use baby powder to keep it from sticking when she was on that British Jonathan Ross show. I guess some the most iconic looks are some of the most uncomfortable 😅
 Music Video Britney GIF

BTW, I really loved Cher's and Dolly's Life in Looks 👄

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
added videos

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block