#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Aang said:

this new one has comments enabled

Why aren't they visiting Britney for Easter? Is she all by herself in the mental facility? :whatitellu:  Things can't be that bad cause if things were really bad with someone in my family, I wouldn't be posting joyful pictures on social media :whatitellu:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, annonymous said:

Can we free Palestine after this? :whatitellu:

From Hamas? Gladly. I can't believe what they get away with.. Hiding behind kids who then get shot, paying terrorists for stabbing people.. Seriously messed up **** going on there. 

But first : free Britney 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

This stupid ***** only cares about herself and her ugly *** kids

Attack Britney’s nieces and the holy spearit will come and gauge your eyes out 

:badthoughts:

:badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I was just wondering which hospital she was sent to in 2008... Well, color me shocked if now she's really there again. Jesus this is so creepy. When she went out of there in 2008, a month later she appeared on HIMYM and the whole comeback thing began. If they're planning the same thing now, then... There's no hope for her.

• Like 3

"Rumors" aka nothing. You guys have no proof. 

Now you're slandering one of the best hospitals in LA because she was sent there once before and you guys don't really get that Cedars is amazing. If I had to go to the hospital I would want to go there. I don't think most of you really know anything about LA and are making up lies. 

Lies will not help your cause! 

3 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

True but I just mean like... She's not like, in a conversion camp or something. Something's still up but this gives me some hope it's at least a real hospital... Idk. I'm just hoping for good news now.

Oh she wasn't at all in one! I don't think there was ever the need to worry about it tbh. It's a Christian charity for young women aged from their teens to their early 30s, Brinny's too old anyway lol.

• Like 2