#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

36 minutes ago, Lars said:

i asked if there is any other thread with clear recaps of britneys case only from the freebritney topic. i guess from the responses so far (or lack of) there isn't any other thread with real recaps. i've already started covering the pages i missed from the freebritney topic since the gram girls podcast isn't what i wanted and they are also adding their irrelevant offtopic discussion in their podcasts so no point for it.
there was no disrespect at all.quit the dramatic tone. if he wanted to do an actual correct recap he should have made it right. he put all this effort into what is essentially useless.i dont care for what the others find important,the britney case is the only relevant in the freebritney topic. everything else is offtopic. i read somewhere in one of the new recaps something about cats and fur too. i guess you are genuinely interested to read about cats and smelly fur? how important and relevant for a britney recap

He literally titled it recap of the freebritney thread therefore since they talked about it in the freebritney thread... it will he I’m the recap, if you want to be up to date on what’s happening you’re either gonna have to get over it or pay attention like the rest of us 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I use this to crop GIFs:

https://ezgif.com/

after you've cropped, upload it to an image hosting site because ezgif.com doesn't host for that long..

imgur, tinypic or imgbb all work nicely..  :mj:

regarding cropping, since emotes are 55x55, I suggest cropping to a size that is 55 multiplied by whatever number fits the size of your GIF so that when resizing down to 55x55 it doesn't mess with the aspect ratio.. 110x110 / 220x220 / 440x440 / 880x880 / etc. :unbothered:

ezgif-5-b78be6ce425c.gif  thank u :cutebrit:

• Like 1

I'm so lost. She doesn't have internet access so how does she know about the not posting rumors? or are the rumors really just rumors and she is reading everything? or is she really without internet and just being told about all of the rumors? :watrusayin:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I'm so lost. She doesn't have internet access so how does she know about the not posting rumors? or are the rumors really just rumors and she is reading everything? or is she really without internet and just being told about all of the rumors? :watrusayin:

i'm sure Sam told her because everyone was like "why is sam replying to a post she didn't post blah blah" after lynne's friend questioned who was posting on her account