#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

That's how my Instagram account of my Britney collection got taken down. I posted about the Make Me... Original video and they permanently deleted it

but I repeat, shouldn't they warn you first?

I used to have a Facebook page (I think I still have it btw) and I once posted a clip of the Oops video, and they sent me a warning that it violated copyright laws or I don't know, and they removed the post and threatened that if I ever posted something like that the page would be closed.

So, maybe Twitter and Instagram are different, but I find it strange that they're straight up deleting accounts without even sending a "strike". 

12 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

giphy.gif

:yesokay: 

I created it back in 2013 or early 2014. It's called Now That I Found You. It was started as part of the campaign to get NTIFY as the third single from BJ :embarrassed: It got over 3K likes and eventually I just used it to share Britney content, like anniversary of singles and such, or the 2015 campaign to get Britney Spears into Super Smash, but I failed to keep it alive after a few years. 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but I repeat, shouldn't they warn you first?

I used to have a Facebook page (I think I still have it btw) and I once posted a clip of the Oops video, and they sent me a warning that it violated copyright laws or I don't know, and they removed the post and threatened that if I ever posted something like that the page would be closed.

So, maybe Twitter and Instagram are different, but I find it strange that they're straight up deleting accounts without even sending a "strike". 

I got 4 emails almost back to back of copyright and the account was deleted. All this happened for me overnight so i never got the chance to do anything and when i contacted IG they were c*nts about it stating they could do nothing about it 

• Like 4

We don't even know IF the conservatorship is ever going to end so... :gum: But to answer your question... I hope she does expose him but knowing her, she most likely won't. She's a private person and doesn't look like someone seeking revenge.

• Like 3

Wow, this DailyFail article from 2008 makes it clear that they’ve been directly receiving orders from Team C for a very long time. The entire thing is about what heroes Jamie and Larry are, and THIS is the headline of the rather lengthy article:

“Meet the man who transformed Britney from a shaven-headed monster to the star of the MTV awards.”

A shaven-headed monster? f**king gross. But I encourage a read regardless; despite the title, it’s quite illuminating to reread Team C’s narrative right from the onset.

(It basically states Britney would always have been completely lost without Larry, and that he’s the only reason for her ever having a career to begin with).

It also mentions how her father, an apparently successful chef*, had to leave his “career” behind to selflessly move to CA to save his kid.

He also said “just like all daughters, Britney is very cunning.” What the ****? Most people in general, much less daughters specifically, are not cunning. Either he doesn’t know what the word means, or he was justifying the insane restrictions placed upon her life by assuring the public she is a constant flight risk and spends all her time plotting how to go rogue. 

It’s just absurd: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1055392/Meet-man-transformed-Britney-shaven-headed-monster-star-MTV-awards.html

*Putting Velveeta, which legally cannot even be called cheese but rather a “cheese-like product,” on top of some instant grits, hardly makes him a chef. 

• Like 3