#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am honestly so confused...We need Lynne to like a comment somewhere to guide us in the midst of this confusion. 

Also, it's weird to me that she HAS NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANY RUMOR WHATSOEVER....But ever since the Free Britney movement started she has addressed several...

It’s even weirder that it’s like small rumors but the biggest topic that would **** this all down she refuses to mention 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am honestly so confused...We need Lynne to like a comment somewhere to guide us in the midst of this confusion. 

Also, it's weird to me that she HAS NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANY RUMOR WHATSOEVER....But ever since the Free Britney movement started she has addressed several...

This 100%

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

We don't even know if the video is new or if she was made to say this. Of course it came off as rude, but I don't think anyone should judge her based on this video where we have zero evidence.

Let’s stop acting like she could be forced to say something . This isn’t forced she sounded confident in this. Do I believe her team relays lies to her? Yes. But this wasn’t forced . This was irritating 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I'm so lost. She doesn't have internet access so how does she know about the not posting rumors? or are the rumors really just rumors and she is reading everything? or is she really without internet and just being told about all of the rumors? :watrusayin:

These rumors are old... yall already forgot she tried to convince us she Tweets too?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Considering how there's a huge chance she is actually being misinformed by those close to her I don't actually blame her 

Yup, I was going to point out the same thing: the way Britney is interpreting this situation is likely very different from how anyone else is given how sheltered she is. This woman can’t even take a selfie with Extra staff or have her boyfriend spend the night without her father’s consent. Think of all the people who have come out and said she is heavily controlled by her team.

And maybe she’s tired of looking like a puppet now that Lynne has stepped in and there’s an investigation. It’s possible she’s exercising some type of freedom as her situation is legally being reviewed.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ummm...

n5d9RPc.jpg63AuNEM.jpgsaX1BX1.jpgD64X1EZXkAEuoq9.jpg

I see 4 different people:awks:

This to me proves the video is OLD... Her face looks different now. She actually looks better now and she hasn't been wearing her gothic makeup like she likes to call it. Even her hair looks better now. 

8 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Still showing 98 for me...

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Because it’s all a stunt for her comeback 

2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This to me proves the video is OLD... Her face looks different now. She actually looks better now and she hasn't been wearing her gothic makeup like she likes to call it. Even her hair looks better now. 

Still showing 98 for me...

Also, Shes been looking curvier (which totally looks amazing on her) and ***** have been looking bigger of late and in that video she looks skinnier. I might be clutching at straws tho...

• Like 2

Britney Spears’ Former Manager Claims Restraining Order Is ‘Unconstitutional’ Ahead of Court Hearing

They sealed the courtroom

Britney’s attorney argued that the singer has a greater vulnerability to being damaged if she sees information online about her condition and the conservatorship. The judge sided with Spears and sealed the courtroom.

Spoiler

2:05 PM PT — Both Sam Lutfi and Jamie Spears showed up to the hearing. Jamie’s legal team declared the intention to call both Jamie and Lutfi to the stand for testimony.

Because of the nature of what may be discussed, including sensitive information concerning Britney’s condition, Jamie’s team asked that the courtroom be sealed.

Britney’s attorney argued that the singer has a greater vulnerability to being damaged if she sees information online about her condition and the conservatorship. The judge sided with Spears and sealed the courtroom.

Britney Spears‘ former manager is fighting back against her attempt to get a permanent restraining order against him, claiming it violates his First Amendment rights.

Sam Lutfi is due in court this afternoon to argue against a permanent restraining order being put in place that would bar him from coming within 200 yards of Spears and her family.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Lutfi claims that trying to prevent him from making “any disparaging public statements” against Spears and her family is “an unconstitutional prior restraint on speech that has not been adjudicated as defamatory.”

He claims the TRO request is too vague and argues that critical speech about Spears is not the same as something said to her.

“Something as innocuous as saying that he does not care for one of Ms. Spears’ songs, or stating something factually truthful about her, could subject Mr. Lutfi to criminal penalties,” he argues.

In the docs, Lutfi expands on that idea, saying. “Such an order is vague and ambiguous as to what Mr. Lutfi can and cannot permissibly say. What exactly does ‘disparaging’ mean? Would Mr. Lutfi face criminal prosecution if he publicly states that he does not like one of Ms. Spears’ songs? What if he simply states that one of her new songs is not as good as one of her old songs? What if Mr. Lutfi states something factually true about Ms. Spears, but it is potentially embarrassing? Something factually true cannot be defamatory, but it could be disparaging.”

He also argues that his messages to Lynne Spears do not rise to the level of harassment against Britney. He says that none of those messages were directed at Britney herself and argues that “Ms. Spears could simply have blocked Mr. Lutfi on Twitter, and asked her mother not to show her any more text messages that she received from Mr. Lutfi.”

Both sides are due in court later today.

• Like 3