#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, RealLarryRudolph said:

I’m gonna be brutally honest, but that video was kinda rude. Putting my alter ego aside, as a fan of Brit, I expected her to at least address something positive about how her fans are literally fighting for her motherf**king freedom. There’s a time and place for everything. That video was unnecessary considering the circumstances. Downvote me all you want gays, but I couldn’t care less :ipass:

Finally Larry with the tea ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

What are you trying to imply? These lyrics mean nothing unless you’re saying she’s killed someone ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

Yeah Im just overthinking it. It was the 'thinking of the time im facing' lyric that got me. But yeah, pulling at straws here. Just trying to make sense of all this.

• Leader
12 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

blind item:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/27 **#4**
One of the people living with the permanent A list "singer" is acting as an intermediary for messages coming to the singer. Further, there is someone else who sends messages via various spray painted walls in the area that our singer reads on an almost daily basis. Britney Spears/Sam Lutfi  
 (PICTURED: Britney Spears' former manager Sam Lutfi seen for the first time since being ordered to stay away from pop star... after inciting fans with #FreeBritney movement)

Wait. What. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I’m gonna be brutally honest, but that video was kinda rude. Putting my alter ego aside, as a fan of Brit, I expected her to at least address something positive about how her fans are literally fighting for her motherf**king freedom. There’s a time and place for everything. That video was unnecessary considering the circumstances. Downvote me all you want gays, but I couldn’t care less :ipass:

So you aren't larry? :juggingu: omg!

jk, yeah i agree this is so weird i don't know what to think anymore, i think she's just done with everything :( 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I feel the same way.. I don't blame her though 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

blind item:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/27 **#4**
One of the people living with the permanent A list "singer" is acting as an intermediary for messages coming to the singer. Further, there is someone else who sends messages via various spray painted walls in the area that our singer reads on an almost daily basis. Britney Spears/Sam Lutfi  
 (PICTURED: Britney Spears' former manager Sam Lutfi seen for the first time since being ordered to stay away from pop star... after inciting fans with #FreeBritney movement)

What like literal spray painted walls? Or is this supposed to mean something else? Feeling stwpid ?

• Like 2