#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

We’re wrong? Did she really say that? Honey, you might get your freedom back because someone started questioning your entire life and career, including they way your instagram account has been handled. And that’s all you have to say? That we’re wrong? I’m beyond speechless :joanne:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

We’re wrong? Did she really say that? Honey, you might get your freedom back because someone started questioning your entire life and career, including they way your instagram account has been handled. And that’s all you have to say? That we’re wrong? I’m beyond speechless :joanne:

She owes us nothing, simmer down

• Like 3
Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

Also I used to get dragged whenever I said this but she legit has her same old nose in this video and that's because she legitimately never had any work done on her other than those damn lip fillers which stretched her mouth and disproportionated the rest of her face

111.jpg

I really can't with some of y'all who tried to made it seem like she was some Jocelyn Wildenstein :cackling::cackling::cackling:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

That video rubbed me the wrong way. The only people saying that are her fans who just want her to not be trapped in a restrictive conservatorship lolllll like I feel like she just came down our throats LMAO!! Am I being dramatic ?? IDK 

She only reacts when she's teased, like when she proved she can sing live in 2017. 

That was the answer all these years 

• Like 3

Britney Spears’ Former Manager Claims Restraining Order Is ‘Unconstitutional’ Ahead of Court Hearing

Spoiler

Britney Spears‘ former manager is fighting back against her attempt to get a permanent restraining order against him, claiming it violates his First Amendment rights.

Sam Lutfi is due in court this afternoon to argue against a permanent restraining order being put in place that would bar him from coming within 200 yards of Spears and her family.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Lutfi claims that trying to prevent him from making “any disparaging public statements” against Spears and her family is “an unconstitutional prior restraint on speech that has not been adjudicated as defamatory.”

He claims the TRO request is too vague and argues that critical speech about Spears is not the same as something said to her.

“Something as innocuous as saying that he does not care for one of Ms. Spears’ songs, or stating something factually truthful about her, could subject Mr. Lutfi to criminal penalties,” he argues.

In the docs, Lutfi expands on that idea, saying. “Such an order is vague and ambiguous as to what Mr. Lutfi can and cannot permissibly say. What exactly does ‘disparaging’ mean? Would Mr. Lutfi face criminal prosecution if he publicly states that he does not like one of Ms. Spears’ songs? What if he simply states that one of her new songs is not as good as one of her old songs? What if Mr. Lutfi states something factually true about Ms. Spears, but it is potentially embarrassing? Something factually true cannot be defamatory, but it could be disparaging.”

He also argues that his messages to Lynne Spears do not rise to the level of harassment against Britney. He says that none of those messages were directed at Britney herself and argues that “Ms. Spears could simply have blocked Mr. Lutfi on Twitter, and asked her mother not to show her any more text messages that she received from Mr. Lutfi.”

Both sides are due in court later today.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-former-manager-claims-185855900.html

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Okay... but she looks like 2017ney and not like her current makeup& hair styling. 

And to be fair, she’s been accused of not posting on her social multiple times before and that video could of been made in response who knows when.

So this could be another old video that team B  dug up to manipulate us.

But of course, this could also be genuinely coming from Brinny herself and recorded yesterday like she says. 

Personally, I still don’t entirely trust her social. 

• Like 9

Ya’ll I’m sure her team forced her to film that:receipts2: honestly, this whole situation is just becoming more and more messy. 

Sadly, we can not believe ANYTHING Britney say while she is under cship. We will forever be questioning if she is being authentic or if it’s staged. 

Do I believe these are her words? Not for a second. But they are definitely trying to make the fans look like absolute idiots and bury this entire mess. 

Sadly, I almost want to just wash my hands and walk away. I don’t want to abandon her, but I don’t know what else we can do. I’ll always love her, and in reality I ain’t going anywhere (:ohi:) but this is becoming BEYOND messy, especially considering that even though the movement has died down, this proves that team cshit at STILL working behind the scenes to clean the mess. 

• Like 7

I think that this video was recorded back before she was forced into the mental facility, the same time as when that other video was recorded (where she was saying "all is well, my family has just been going through a lot of stress lately"). From recent candids, we see that she no longer has that raccoon makeup look that she had for most of 2017-2018 and in this video. Additionally, her face has definitely filled out since this video as well. Like, she visibly has much fewer wrinkles now than in that video, not to mention that her hair looks completely different now, and she wants us to believe it was recorded "yesterday?" Lol

It makes sense for her "handlers" to have forced her to record this video back when she was being forced into the mental facility, since of course people would have been questioning if the videos were real since she looks so much different now.

Plus, we've figured out that all of the videos that have been recently uploaded on her channel were from 2017-2018 (the one of her dancing barefoot to Scream, her walking in the pink dress, any workout video). Her team is majorly contradicting themselves right now with this move, since they themselves have reported to tabloids that Britney is requesting access to a phone and the internet (which she presumably doesn't have). So how is she posting instagram videos, hmm...?

Her team is trying to do MAJOR damage control right now and they're clearly using their last resorts.

Don't give up guys!!! :sendinglove:

• Like 9

So what is she supposed to say at this point to make you believe her? I was skeptical of her controlling the ig page at first too but at this point if you STILL think she didn’t make that video today at her own will you need to take your tinfoil hat off. :nyheadache: I want her out of this cship too but damn... :awks:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Okay... but she looks like 2017ney and not like her current makeup& hair styling. 

And to be fair, she’s been accused of not posting on her social multiple times before and that video could of been made in response who knows when.

So this could be another old video that team B  dug up to manipulate us.

But of course, this could also be genuinely coming from Brinny herself and recorded yesterday like she says. 

Personally, I still don’t entirely trust her social. 

I think this is the case :mhm:

• Like 3