#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Also I used to get dragged whenever I said this but she legit has her same old nose in this video and that's because she legitimately never had any work done on her other than those damn lip fillers which stretched her mouth and disproportionated the rest of her face

111.jpg

I really can't with some of y'all who tried to made it seem like she was some Jocelyn Wildenstein :cackling::cackling::cackling:

:demi: you truly believe that don’t you? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Ya’ll I’m sure her team forced her to film that:receipts2: honestly, this whole situation is just becoming more and more messy. 

Sadly, we can not believe ANYTHING Britney say while she is under cship. We will forever be questioning if she is being authentic or if it’s staged. 

Do I believe these are her words? Not for a second. But they are definitely trying to make the fans look like absolute idiots and bury this entire mess. 

Sadly, I almost want to just wash my hands and walk away. I don’t want to abandon her, but I don’t know what else we can do. I’ll always love her, and in reality I ain’t going anywhere (:ohi:) but this is becoming BEYOND messy, especially considering that even though the movement has died down, this proves that team cshit at STILL working behind the scenes to clean the mess. 

I just feel like, I don't know lol it's all so weird, it's all so sad.

I really wish she gets out of the chsip and that it's the best for her, and that she's happy, and that she can have her kids and do whatever she wants.

BUT if the chsip doesn't end, or even if it ends, I think, as opposed to most of y'all wishes, that she/they don't have any plans for her to retire. Even if she was freed, I think she would still try to release something eventually, but nothing will be the same again. Whenever she releases something or she gives a new interview, it will be impossible not to address what has happened this year, but I don't think she would like to talk bad about her father or team, so it's gonna be hard. 

I hope it's all for the best, but I can't help but feel all this as some sort of ending of a cycle and the beginning of a new chapter, and even if it's ultimately positive, that kind of changes always make me sad and depressed for some reason lol It's always scared me not to know what's next. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just feel like, I don't know lol it's all so weird, it's all so sad.

I really wish she gets out of the chsip and that it's the best for her, and that she's happy, and that she can have her kids and do whatever she wants.

BUT if the chsip doesn't end, or even if it ends, I think, as opposed to most of y'all wishes, that she/they don't have any plans for her to retire. Even if she was freed, I think she would still try to release something eventually, but nothing will be the same again. Whenever she releases something or she gives a new interview, it will be impossible not to address what has happened this year, but I don't think she would like to talk bad about her father or team, so it's gonna be hard. 

I hope it's all for the best, but I can't help but feel all this as some sort of ending of a cycle and the beginning of a new chapter, and even if it's ultimately positive, that kind of changes always make me sad and depressed for some reason lol It's always scared me not to know what's next. 

I agree, it’s getting harder and harder for me to gather my thoughts on everything. 

I may take a little break. The entire situation is just draining. I still don’t feel comfortable giving my money to her management anymore. This doesn’t change the shady things users here have brought up about Lou, Jamie, Larry, etc. 

I just hope that wherever Britney goes from this point on is positive for her. I hope it’s what she wants. Cship or no cship, I just want her to be happy 

• Like 6

If she has controld over her IG then she did post the "all is well" video and "me time" post. :lostney:

Yet she supposedly stood up in court and said she was put in the mental facility against her will. :idgi:

They can't both be true, right? :calculating:

Unless she just hates the idea of her fans knowing about this stuff and seeing her as a victim. She may feel embarrassed by the whole conservatorship thing, so she's willingly putting up a front of control and normality on IG. :donewithit:

That's the only explanation I can think of. :squintney:

• Like 5

I’m legitimately so f**king confused by this video. Wtf is going on. Has she got more control now they’re under investigation? If so f**king awesome but if she hasn’t... wtf have they said to her to make her do this video IF it’s recent. 

If it isn’t recent WTAF how low have her team sunk?

:wontcry:

• Like 1
#Brunetteney">
23 minutes ago, #Brunetteney said:

So what is she supposed to say at this point to make you believe her? I was skeptical of her controlling the ig page at first too but at this point if you STILL think she didn’t make that video today at her own will you need to take your tinfoil hat off. :nyheadache: I want her out of this cship too but damn... :awks:

Britney is no longer using her “gothic” eye makeup and she has a better body shape now, she is not as skinny as she is in this video. 

But you are right in that I no longer know what to believe...Even Lynne’s friend commented on one of Britney’s posts saying that’s she knew that was not Britney posting so i don’t know what the **** to believe. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

So based on that she is saying that she recorded this video yesterday and she posted it just now does that mean that video is actually two days old at this point? :juggingu:

The first video was recorded ‘today’ her catwalk video was recorded ‘yesterday’

• Like 2

Didn’t TMZ say in their last article when she went to Starbucks that cellphones were off-limits?

”And, as we reported, smartphones are off limits to Brit, because her dad doesn't want people contacting her who might have ulterior motives”

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/27/britney-spears-starbucks-driving-tea-conservatorship/

Make it make sense.

• Like 3
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ok so had she said "I filmed this video on May 28th 2019" I would have believed her but she said "yesterday".

There are many Yesterdays, yesterday changes with each passing day :raven:

This video could have been filmed on June 6th 2017 and she still could have called it Yesterday :jj:

What she really meant when she said she recorded this "yesterday" :tehe:

• Like 2