#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

34 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I’m gonna be brutally honest, but that video was kinda rude. Putting my alter ego aside, as a fan of Brit, I expected her to at least address something positive about how her fans are literally fighting for her motherf**king freedom. There’s a time and place for everything. That video was unnecessary considering the circumstances. Downvote me all you want gays, but I couldn’t care less :ipass:

To be honest, I have a feeling that there are a lot of things fans brought up from the past (like me) from 2009,  2010 2011 etc... that she probably wants left in the past and doesn't want to revisit, which is arguably understandable.

I think that's the issue with some of these things (and social media) .  The problem with the conservatorship is I believe it's been in place too long now to 'undo things.' The time for all this commotion was in 2010 and 2011.  I believe she's probably relied on the structure too long now for it to be removed, despite her lack of rights.

I do have a feeling now that Britney probably did want to do Domination the way the reports said and something about her Medication caused problems.  In fact there was this recent comment from an article on Jezebel...

"I know the mom of one of her dancers and she was completely ok until recently. People stepped in to help. She’s getting help. That’s all it is. Stop."

https://themuse.jezebel.com/britney-spearss-manager-says-she-clearly-doesnt-want-to-1834778532

That being said, her conservatorship was partly responsible for Femme Fatale and Britney Jean, albums she didn't want to record and the latter album simply unacceptable.  That album and her team deserve vitriol for that nonsense.  Her team made her look TERRIBLE.  And fans are just supposed to accept that.

No matter what Britney says, I don't know how she can expect fans to just 'accept' most of her performing since 2011 without much explanation.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I just did that and it didn’t work lmao

weird, just litteraly copy the link to the gif right click over the gif and select copy image url, make sure that the link ends with .gif

:mcwave:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

No matter what Britney says, I don't know how she can expect fans to just 'accept' most of her performing since 2011 without much explanation.

I think this sums it all... if their expectation (including Knee) is that fans just need to accept things as they are... then is up to us to whether decide if we will keep supporting or not what ever Piece of Crap they hand us, from a new residency or a new album, etc...

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

I think this sums it all... if their expectation (including Knee) is that fans just need to accept things as they are... then is up to us to whether decide if we will keep supporting or not what ever Piece of Crap they hand us, from a new residency or a new album, etc...

Pretty much agreed.  Although now that POM is over who knows what Britney is going to.  We just have to wait and see.

All I know is that Larry and others made her look unnecessarily terrible at times this decade.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Although now that POM is over who knows what Britney is going to.  We just have to wait and see.

She's gonna pack her bags, she's gonna find her way,
she's gonna get right out of this.
She don't want New York, she don't want L.A.
she's got a Vegas residency
She don't want no cship, she don't want no high
oh, like peaches 'n' cream

:bop:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's gonna pack her bags, she's gonna find her way,
she's gonna get right out of this.
She don't want New York, she don't want L.A.
she's got a Vegas residency
She don't want no cship, she don't want no high
oh, like peaches 'n' cream

:bop:

Pack her bags can’t take no more

Adios she’s out the door 

Hide your tears and dry your eyes

Cause she don’t wanna see you fall on the floor 

Spoiler

Or she’ll laugh hysterically ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Pack her bags can’t take no more

Adios she’s out the door 

Hide your tears and dry your eyes

Cause she don’t wanna see you fall on the floor 

Reveal hidden contents

Or she’ll laugh hysterically ezgif-4-ace0729acd3a.gif

Don't stop
Just get, get on da floor
Butts drops
Hips pop, poppin' for sure
Who's got, got it
Get it some more
One time, two time, three time we go :bop:

(unrelated but it's the song that came up on my playlist) 

• Like 2

Britney Spears’ ex-friend Sam Lutfi blasts restraining order amid court showdown with pop star’s dad Jamie Spears

Britney Spears’ self-styled ex-manager appeared in court Tuesday as he blasted the restraining order sought by the pop star’s parents as an “absurdly” staged attack on his constitutional rights.

Sam Lutfi faced off against Spears’ dad Jamie Spears at the Los Angeles hearing to either extend or dismiss the May 8 protective order that says he must stay 200 yards away from the singer and her family and refrain from any “disparaging public statements.”

In new paperwork filed Tuesday, Lutfi said Spears’ parents have no grounds to stifle his speech based on text messages he recently set to Spears’ mom Lynne Spears and more than a dozen Twitter posts deemed damaging to Spears’ conservatorship.

Lutfi called the order curbing his statements “an unconstitutional prior restraint on speech.”

“Such an order is vague and ambiguous as to what Mr. Lutfi can and cannot permissibly say. What exactly does ‘disparaging’ mean? Would Mr. Lutfi face criminal prosecution if he publicly states that he does not like one of Ms. Spears’ songs?” he asked in his response filed by lawyer Marc S. Gans.

Lutfi said his texts or tweets were not directed to the pop star. He also rejected the claim he called for “vigilante action” or violence against the conservatorship, saying that part of the petition was “absurdly stated."

A lawyer for Spears’s estate addressed the judge first on Tuesday and said he planned to call Lutfi and Jamie Spears to testify during the afternoon hearing. The judge sealed the courtroom for privacy reasons and was expected to make a ruling after the testimony.

In their various filings requesting the order, Spears’s parents and their lawyers said Lutfi began a “new campaign of harassment” against the singer and her family “shortly after Ms. Spears checked herself into a mental health facility” earlier this year.

The paperwork accused Lutfi of “dangerously” mobilizing his Twitter “army” to “stop at nothing” under the #FreeBritney campaign. It claimed Lutfi offered Lynne Spears $50,000 to make a play to unseat Jamie as Spears’ court-ordered guardian, known as a conservator.

“Ms. Spears is in a court-ordered conservatorship to protect her. By directly aiming to disrupt Ms. Spears’ conservatorship through calls for vigilante action, bribes and release of private information, Mr. Lutfi’s actions threaten Ms. Spears’ safety and well-being,” the petition said.

Lutfi, 44, was previously ordered to steer clear of Spears back in 2008 when her parents accused him of drugging the singer’s food to make her sleep and disabling her cars and phones to isolate and control her.

Jamie was named head of the conservatorship in February 2008 after Spears was involuntarily hospitalized for psychiatric treatment.

In the new restraining order request filed May 7, Jamie and his lawyer said Lutfi was back to trying to “insinuate” himself in the pop star’s life.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-sam-lutfi-fights-britney-spears-protective-order-in-court-20190528-46ybpxu2mvc6djo73zwxjsqame-story.html

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

To be honest, I have a feeling that there are a lot of things fans brought up from the past (like me) from 2009,  2010 2011 etc... that she probably wants left in the past and doesn't want to revisit, which is arguably understandable.

I think that's the issue with some of these things (and social media) .  The problem with the conservatorship is I believe it's been in place too long now to 'undo things.' The time for all this commotion was in 2010 and 2011.  I believe she's probably relied on the structure too long now for it to be removed, despite her lack of rights.

I do have a feeling now that Britney probably did want to do Domination the way the reports said and something about her Medication caused problems.  In fact there was this recent comment from an article on Jezebel...

"I know the mom of one of her dancers and she was completely ok until recently. People stepped in to help. She’s getting help. That’s all it is. Stop."

https://themuse.jezebel.com/britney-spearss-manager-says-she-clearly-doesnt-want-to-1834778532

That being said, her conservatorship was partly responsible for Femme Fatale and Britney Jean, albums she didn't want to record and the latter album simply unacceptable.  That album and her team deserve vitriol for that nonsense.  Her team made her look TERRIBLE.  And fans are just supposed to accept that.

Considering most of dancers are not even allowed to be in her presence in places other than stage or rehearsal I would think the only info this mom has comes from the same info NappyTabs had and they relied the info that was given to them to the dancers.

• Like 2