Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

Where the **** has our queen been. It hit me today, her dad was sick and she had to postpone things because of that, but at the same time she found out she was pregnant!!! I had a complete scenario play out in my head...

If she is, then I would definitely have been keeping my baby and the show can f**king wait!!! I hope she comes out in another two months with her bump on the cover of People Magazine. :)

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

That podcast is full of speculations, it's almost Fanfiction. The first 10 minutes are ok but then they take it too far...

Yeah, I’m listening to it right now and they make great points but I doubt Britney is the one investigating it but they do bring up good questions. 

I don’t know, they bring up good points but then ruin it by some outrageous theory but then again, I don’t think it has to be as drastic as cutting ties with the family. Like I don’t think that’s necessary. She’s Britney Spears, she can refer or get Jamie Lynn a good business manager. But most of us have these kinds of theories running through our heads as apparent with the 20 pages of this thread

All I hope is that one day, we'll know the truth from Britney herself - some kind of lenghty uncut interview, where she spills it all..  That's what I want when the c-ship ends - That Britney can (if she wants to) talk about things she wasn't allowed to talk about..

22 minutes ago, Goku said:

The fact that she sells products for not aging when she got work done on her face. I-.................. :idgi:

That Evil ***** tried to get Lindsay in a conservatorship too :cackling:

But because this Woman gets into other people's lives?What does it matter to her?

8 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Lynne was a big time fame *****.  She is probably the most undeserving out of everybody living the life she's lived the past two decades.

It's one thing for the stupid ***** to say she scarified by taking her across town to pageants, nyc broadway understudy... to be a simple country star or something to that effect.

She and Larry deliberately manufactured her into a pop star. (The fake voice, the fake dorky teen personality, virginity etc...)  They annulled the first wedding, opening the door to K-Fed. 

Their decisions made Britney one of the most scrutinized people ever. 

She was a great performer and made a great fortune but the cost was unnecessarily high. 

I do remember an interview with a french photographer (i think) where he did a photoshoot with Britney in 1999-2000 or so, and he could tell that Britney was pretty tired but her mom kept pushing her to do the shoot and that "she was fine".

12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Her terrible mother was writing fake/fraudulent books with her daughter while pretending that she couldn't 'be a parent' to Britney because she had to 'care for Jaime Lynn.' 

Then why the hell was this idiot writing books.

I'd add that Lou was also a plaintiff in the brand sense lawsuit, with Jaime and Britney; so she was probably the one who pushed for cutting Brand Sense out of profits.

https://i.bnet.com/blogs/bsp-v-britney-comp.pdf

Jaime and Lynne have no business being in the entertainment business.   Any safeguard for Britney should have been for the Circus era only.  That is when the **** should have ended.   

Maybe Lou is a good business manager (she is a business manager for Jlo) but the problem with Britney is the conservatorship.

11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I was actually trying to be polite but you’re not wrong. :verycool:

Jlo is not doing so well either, I go on her forum and fans are just like exhalers, complaining about flop eras and messy promo because coincidentally it seems her promo style is the same as Britney. I always see comments like “oh look, Jlo is hawking another product she is hyping for months and then promotes it for 3 days then pretends like it doesn’t exist and move on to the next project.” 

Many of lous clients are or have been bankrupts, Mary j blige , randee. She is a terrible business manager who has big name clients lmfao. 

The reason she succeeds is due to low hanging fruit there are FEW music business managers as music sales have declined.

Technically the c-ship is an insurance scam.  She will get sued for Domination being cancelled and the “my dad was sick” angle won’t fly. Anyone with a brain cell can see that if Britney was so horribly incapacitated she wouldn’t have even entertained performing like a circus monkey. It’s a scam to ensure business deals get approved.  

Amanda Byrnes was doing great and was going to school and gonna start working again and she got bad again. She is still in a cship and accepted she needs help

I don’t know why ppl insist that Britney is well enough to be out of it. If she was acting like prime Britney and really pushing forward I bet she would have been out of it in 2011. 

I think there are deff sketchy parts of it. 

5 hours ago, timito said:

I don’t understand why people are bashing Lynn. She is Britbey’s mother. I don’t think she would ever want to hurt Britney in any way. 

She was too negligent due to her fame ***** aspirations.

I'll just add that my point about Britney's manufactured voice, we wouldn't have those great songs without it but her live performances should have had at least pre-recorded vocals in every era.  (Like during the Oops Tour/ He about to lose me during the Femme Fatale tour.)  Larry failed her there.

3 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Many of lous clients are or have been bankrupts, Mary j blige , randee. She is a terrible business manager who has big name clients lmfao. 

The reason she succeeds is due to low hanging fruit there are FEW music business managers as music sales have declined.

I still don't think its a matter of mismanaging money because there has been a good amount of reporting/scrutiny for a long time.  TMZ has reported on her finances basically every year since the conservatorship started and the NYTimes did a big profile on it less than three years ago. 

It probably has to do with Domination/MGM.

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Technically the c-ship is an insurance scam.  She will get sued for Domination being cancelled and the “my dad was sick” angle won’t fly. Anyone with a brain cell can see that if Britney was so horribly incapacitated she wouldn’t have even entertained performing like a circus monkey. It’s a scam to ensure business deals get approved.  

But if she has a policy that covers cancellation due to a family member's life-threatening illness, wouldn't that circumvent the lawsuit? (Especially judging by reports that her father is getting another surgery.)

"While it's unclear whether Spears' insurance would cover lost revenue, Paul Bassman of Ascend Insurance, which services the live entertainment industry, says it's common for artists to have policies that cover cancellation due to a family member's illness.

But typically those policies only cover life-threatening illnesses. "Since her father is expected to recover, that's typically not something that would be covered," Bassman says, adding that he does not have any inside knowledge of Spears' policy for the show."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8492275/britney-spears-domination-las-vegas-residency-cancellation-cost-millions

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Yeah reading the employees comments fro m indeed and Glassdoor and they say the same. Even the employees feel they are underpaid. 

22 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Where the **** has our queen been. It hit me today, her dad was sick and she had to postpone things because of that, but at the same time she found out she was pregnant!!! I had a complete scenario play out in my head...

If she is, then I would definitely have been keeping my baby and the show can f**king wait!!! I hope she comes out in another two months with her bump on the cover of People Magazine. :)

That would be crazy.  :mhmnod:

I think they broke up, but I do not think her family would put Sam as one of their conservatives.They would be irresponsible and they would give me sadness and I would feel that it is very unfair for Britney that a 24 year old boy has more freedom that her and manages her money that she has been working all her life and She a woman 38 years old can't even breathe without authorization.

I think one of two things has happened. 

Britney is going through something mentally. We all saw how she wore her anxiety the last year of POM on her face. She had all those M&G stories surface. Something was going on with her.

or

she's in fact pregnant and keeping the baby. 

I dont know it’s definitely something though. :endit:

Archived