Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

48 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean she managed to worm her way in, starting with the ever so gullible Lynne. :tiffeyeroll:

she just comes off slimmy and someone who is an easy manipulator. I mean she represents photographers so that’s probably why we keep getting Randee all the time. 

Let's not forget the Dr. Phil incident back in 2007 or early 2008.

And Sam Lutfi...Who Lynne was never really clear about in her Lou M. Taylor sanctioned book. How did he get her phone number, and why did she continue meeting him to discuss jewelry and attend Dancing With The Stars?!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I totally followed the Brand Sense lawsuit. It was one of the things that really made me look at Jamie in a different way.

He became tour manager (supposedly) for the same reason -- to save Britney millions because she wouldn't have to pay someone else to fill the role.

However...If he's hanging on to control so tightly that it's costing her millions when she has to cancel contracts, I can easily see Wallet starting to put his foot down over that kind of behaviour.

Sorry but her parents are both pretty gross to me. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's not forget the Dr. Phil incident back in 2007 or early 2008.

And Sam Lutfi...Who Lynne was never really clear about in her Lou M. Taylor sanctioned book. How did he get her phone number, and why did she continue meeting him to discuss jewelry and attend Dancing With The Stars?!

Yeah I always thought Lynne was a terrible mother, not because she’s a horrible person but just being negligent and ignorant. Always believed that’s why Britney is so determined to be a good mother.

I don’t understand the last part, does Lou know Sam?

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I always thought Lynne was a terrible mother, not because she’s a horrible person but just being negligent and ignorant. Always believed that’s why Britney is so determined to be a good mother.

I don’t understand the last part, does Lou know Sam?

I don't know if Lou knows Sam, but I always suspected she did. 

Lou was the mastermind of everything Lynne was doing at the time. Remember that National Enquirer article?

After The ENQUIRER broke the story about Casey cheating on Jamie Lynn repeatedly while she was pregnant with their first child, we called Casey for comment.

He said he’d be happy to talk – for $250,000! (Earth to Casey: Do you think you’re dating Angelina Jolie?)

Despite mountains of evidence about his cheating and on-the-record interviews with the other women, Casey expected to be paid for denying the affairs. But Casey wasn’t acting alone.

An ENQUIRER reporter talking to Casey soon got a call from Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

A woman identifying herself as Lou M. Taylor told us: "I represent Jamie Lynn and Lynne Spears, and if you want to make a deal with Casey, go through me."

Link: https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-buine-being-jamie-lynn/

That told me that everything Lynne did had a price tag attached to it that Lou was approving -- and that would have included things like shoes and jewelry endorsements.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Even if they can, it’s kinda tasteless of them to do so. :thinkney:

How Is it tasteless? 

Britney claimed she was aiding her sick father, we have yet to see a picture of her by his bedside. 2 days after cancellation she was in drive thrus. They probably hired private investigators and built a case. Britney May have also been looking for other offers of residency’s. If anything just looks like Britney lied. 

37 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

How Is it tasteless? 

Britney claimed she was aiding her sick father, we have yet to see a picture of her by his bedside. 2 days after cancellation she was in drive thrus. They probably hired private investigators and built a case. Britney May have also been looking for other offers of residency’s. If anything just looks like Britney lied. 

Hadn't thought of this. :britlol:

i‘m honestly so confused (like prolly most of u lol). so the reason behind the cancellation of domination and brit basically being mia is either that her dad being sick caused wallet to want to leave bc brit is fighting to get out of the conversatorship...or that she cancelled bc she is unwell and now she is being sued and wallet wants out? and the other theories are too complex for me rn :umwtf:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Her terrible mother was writing fake/fraudulent books with her daughter while pretending that she couldn't 'be a parent' to Britney because she had to 'care for Jaime Lynn.' 

Then why the hell was this idiot writing books.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lou was the mastermind of everything Lynne was doing at the time. Remember that National Enquirer article?

After The ENQUIRER broke the story about Casey cheating on Jamie Lynn repeatedly while she was pregnant with their first child, we called Casey for comment.

He said he’d be happy to talk – for $250,000! (Earth to Casey: Do you think you’re dating Angelina Jolie?)

Despite mountains of evidence about his cheating and on-the-record interviews with the other women, Casey expected to be paid for denying the affairs. But Casey wasn’t acting alone.

An ENQUIRER reporter talking to Casey soon got a call from Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

A woman identifying herself as Lou M. Taylor told us: "I represent Jamie Lynn and Lynne Spears, and if you want to make a deal with Casey, go through me."

Link: https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-buine-being-jamie-lynn/

That told me that everything Lynne did had a price tag attached to it that Lou was approving -- and that would have included things like shoes and jewelry endorsements.

I'd add that Lou was also a plaintiff in the brand sense lawsuit, with Jaime and Britney; so she was probably the one who pushed for cutting Brand Sense out of profits.

https://i.bnet.com/blogs/bsp-v-britney-comp.pdf

Jaime and Lynne have no business being in the entertainment business.   Any safeguard for Britney should have been for the Circus era only.  That is when the **** should have ended.   

Maybe Lou is a good business manager (she is a business manager for Jlo) but the problem with Britney is the conservatorship.

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Her terrible mother was writing fake/fraudulent books with her daughter while pretending that she couldn't 'be a parent' to Britney because she had to 'care for Jaime Lynn.' 

I'd add that Lou was also a plaintiff in the brand sense lawsuit, with Jaime and Britney; so she was probably the one who pushed for cutting Brand Sense out of profits.

Jaime and Lynne have no business being in the entertainment business.   Any safeguard for Britney should have been for the Circus era only.  That is when the **** should have ended.   

Maybe Lou is a good business manager (she is a business manager for Jlo) but the problem with Britney is the conservatorship.

Agree with you 100%.

Sorry, I didn't understand what you were trying to get at earlier!

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

How Is it tasteless? 

Sorry I mean the victims of the shooting but like I said even if they can and have logic reasons, I think they should have waited, she might want to fulfill her contract like next year ya know what I mean? It wasn’t like the show was going well with the low ticket sales so I thought both mutually agreed to postpone to rethink their strategy. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn’t doubt that Lou is in deep with the Spears family.  Her own employees don’t seem to respect her much. I never knew she represented Jamie Lynn and Lynne. It makes sense why the cship came up so easily. 

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I wouldn’t doubt that Lou is in deep with the Spears family.  Her own employees don’t seem to respect her much. I never knew she represented Jamie Lynn and Lynne. It makes sense why the cship came up so easily. 

Going back to the time that Britney was with Kevin! It's been going on since at least 2006.

She also became the "Spear Family Spokesperson" and represented Jamie.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I was actually trying to be polite but you’re not wrong. :verycool:

Jlo is not doing so well either, I go on her forum and fans are just like exhalers, complaining about flop eras and messy promo because coincidentally it seems her promo style is the same as Britney. I always see comments like “oh look, Jlo is hawking another product she is hyping for months and then promotes it for 3 days then pretends like it doesn’t exist and move on to the next project.” 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Going back to the time that Britney was with Kevin! It's been going on since at least 2006.

She also became the "Spear Family Spokesperson" and represented Jamie.

It just annoys me that Lynne doesn’t really take full responsibility for her actions. Like she help suppprt Britney during her journey to stardom and then when things got complicated she abandons a then still a minor, Britney, to the care of corporate executives (just because she got Fe to take her place doesn’t make up for anything) then she got Jamie to fight her battles for her as she stated in her book cuz she didn’t know what to do but stand there and whine about it. She probably met Lou at some luncheon and Lou probably picked up on the desperation of Lynne trying to save her daughter so she prayed on that weakness. I mean look, Britney is fulfilling her fantasy of being a star without really doing much. She did admit to wanting to be in the spotlight.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:22 PM, .: lucky :. said:

Just listened to the Britneysgram podcast.. it was really interesting and I'd recommend it if you have like an hour and even care lol. I put it on as I was doing some work. It's a lot of speculation but it all makes sense if you use critical thinking. They come to the conclusions that

- Wallet may have been caught stealing money/some sort of shady dealings - forced resignation

- Britney with the help of a lawyer is trying to get out of the c-ship herself

- Lou Taylor is evil

- They talk about something in the POM contract that said she had to be under the c-ship for the duration of POM and there may have been a similar thing in the Domination contract, thus why she refused to go through with it

- Anything shady by Wallet likely was known by Jamie, due to the fact that they are the only two people that run this giant company

There's a lot more but that's just what i can remember off the top of my head

^^^ some of us have speculated about this for years basically very early on in the cship. Can’t dig up threads from 2008 but I and a few others back then have long suspected that the cship, while necessary, at least initially, is continuing for fraudulent and shady reasons and that something funny is going on with Britney’s finances. It sucks that it’s taken 11 years for so many people including the fans to actually care and catch on!! 

That said, I don’t believe the Britney podcast women are a hundred percent correct with their theories about why Andrew Wallet stepped down but I think they’re damn close to getting to the truth. Who else is actually listening to them besides us? Mainstream media is still looking the other way. Unless there’s a bombshell that explodes the media won’t latch on to this story.

24 minutes ago, generation glory said:

^^^ some of us have speculated about this for years basically very early on in the cship. Can’t dig up threads from 2008 but I and a few others back then have long suspected that the cship, while necessary, at least initially, is continuing for fraudulent and shady reasons and that something funny is going on with Britney’s finances. It sucks that it’s taken 11 years for so many people including the fans to actually care and catch on!! 

That said, I don’t believe the Britney podcast women are a hundred percent correct with their theories about why Andrew Wallet stepped down but I think they’re damn close to getting to the truth. Who else is actually listening to them besides us? Mainstream media is still looking the other way. Unless there’s a bombshell that explodes the media won’t latch on to this story.

That podcast is full of speculations, it's almost Fanfiction. The first 10 minutes are ok but then they take it too far...

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

It just annoys me that Lynne doesn’t really take full responsibility for her actions. Like she help suppprt Britney during her journey to stardom and then when things got complicated she abandons a then still a minor, Britney, to the care of corporate executives (just because she got Fe to take her place doesn’t make up for anything) then she got Jamie to fight her battles for her as she stated in her book cuz she didn’t know what to do but stand there and whine about it. She probably met Lou at some luncheon and Lou probably picked up on the desperation of Lynne trying to save her daughter so she prayed on that weakness. I mean look, Britney is fulfilling her fantasy of being a star without really doing much. She did admit to wanting to be in the spotlight.

Lynne was a big time fame *****.  She is probably the most undeserving out of everybody living the life she's lived the past two decades.

It's one thing for the stupid ***** to say she scarified by taking her across town to pageants, nyc broadway understudy... to be a simple country star or something to that effect.

She and Larry deliberately manufactured her into a pop star. (The fake voice, the fake dorky teen personality, virginity etc...)  They annulled the first wedding, opening the door to K-Fed. 

Their decisions made Britney one of the most scrutinized people ever. 

She was a great performer and made a great fortune but the cost was unnecessarily high. 

Archived