Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This post is making no damn sense

Why would Britney not know what's going on with her father.  There are fools out here determine to believe that things just happen without Britney knowing.  Only fools think that.

If Britney was not well as this post speculates then why is she still able to have her kids.   Im sure K Fed and his lawyer would have jumped on that.

She's MIA because she prefers to keep a low profile but she disappearing to handle some business.

Stay tuned:saycheese:

But doesn't Kevin already have the sole custody?

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Agreed. I just went back and re-read his statement.

But...It could mean that he's attempting to clear the way as quickly as possible so that the judge can transfer power to Britney to hire her own financial gurus, etc. 

It's so hard to know. I hope this is all for the best, too.

I hope so but something sketchy is happening and team b has a history of being sketchy so I hope something gets revealed and maybe it can help explain all the scrapped projects and PR mess of the past decade. 

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I don't know what their arrangement is exactly but she gets the kids 

So if you don't even know THAT, then please be quiet. :trash:

Stop posting your pointless, stupid and just delusional posts :lessons: and stop attacking others and their opinions when you have like 0 knowledge... :holduplisten: You are ALWAYS soooo sure that you are the only one who is 100% right, that it's just... pathetic. :icant2:

1 hour ago, Lukass1896 said:

So if you don't even know THAT, then please be quiet. :trash:

Stop posting your pointless, stupid and just delusional posts :lessons: and stop attacking others and their opinions when you have like 0 knowledge... :holduplisten: You are ALWAYS soooo sure that you are the only one who is 100% right, that it's just... pathetic. :icant2:

Simmer down

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My theory...

Britney is asking, through her court-appointed lawyer, to be removed from the c-ship...

And Wallet is responding by respecting her wishes and asking to be removed as her Conservator.

But why did he say he keeps her away from *****? Everything is so confusing 

Maybe it is simpler and we are speculating since we have nothing to talk about

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

But why did he say he keeps her away from *****? Everything is so confusing 

Maybe it is simpler and we are speculating since we have nothing to talk about

Didn't he say he got her off ***** in 2008?

I didn't see him mention that there had been a single flare up since then. If there had been, you'd think he'd mention it to justify why the c-ship should continue. But he didn't.

Archived