Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney should get her original lawyer back on the boat. He is the best lawyer. He will release Britney from guardianship

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Streisand

Oh... I remember Britney hired this lawyer to fire her father as conservator of her estate, though the court did not recognise him as her counsel and he was ultimately ejected from the courtroom. Apparently, she's not able to hire her own lawyer, so how this could possibly work?

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/9/2019 at 10:02 AM, Martin. said:

All I hope is that one day, we'll know the truth from Britney herself - some kind of lenghty uncut interview, where she spills it all..  That's what I want when the c-ship ends - That Britney can (if she wants to) talk about things she wasn't allowed to talk about..

Yes! Or an autobiography or memoir. If she can talk about this stuff and is willing to reveal all, then of course I want to hear her side of the story.

5 hours ago, Goku said:

Guys, where did you get the new court documents and stuff?

Send me a link! :dead:

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Random:

Apparently, I just found one of her doctors in 2008 :omg:

11/17/2008 Report (No Fee) (David W. Trader, M.D. )
Filed by Subject

Dr. David W Trader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.

In any event, I do not believe Wallet's resignation has to do with a misappropriation of funds on his part; or even by Lou, despite her shadiness.

As I've posted TMZ has posted her conservatorship finances almost yearly dating back to 2011:

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

https://www.tmz.com/2013/01/03/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-judge-order/

https://www.tmz.com/2015/06/17/britney-spears-pet-expenses-dog-conservatorship-money/

https://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/britney-spears-money-accounting-pet-expenses/

https://www.tmz.com/2017/09/12/britney-spears-expenses-massages-conservatorship/

Judge Reva Goetz said in the court order regarding Wallet’s compensation, “The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.”

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/britney-spears348b.pdf

There was a detailed NYTImes article about her conservatorship less than three years ago.  Its just not possible.

And she apparently tried to update her will in 2017 too.

"We've learned the current will simply provides ... when Britney dies her kids inherit her entire estate. Problem is ... they would get her entire fortune -- estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars -- when they turn 18. It's not wise to open the vault all at once to 18-year-olds. Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids, who will inherit her entire estate. But they will not have access to the entire fortune until they turn 35. The trust gives them limited access at 18, more access to the money at 25, but they won't get it all until they're eligible to run for President. The trust also slashes the amount of inheritance tax the estate will have to pay."

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

You don't do that unless you're worth lots and lots and lots of money.

I think the Wallet situation has far more to do with MGM/Domination or Britney possibly wanting to leave the conservatorship due to Jaime/Lou but not for financial reasons for her. 

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I feel like everytime I come onto exhale there’s like 50 new pages of this thread and so much has happened since I last checked the thread - all of this info and speculation is very interesting :o 

Such a messy situation...

Despite all of this, I do believe Brit is a fighter and a survivor. I admire her. I just hope that one day she will be truly healthy, happy and free in all parts of her life.

5 minutes ago, whoisit said:

it is not the first time they ask her boyfriend to become a co conservator.

This bothers  me especially in Britney that she know has made herself and she has been working for 28 years to support her family financially .Damn 7 nights of partying with Paris Hilton,Tj and Larry what horrible consequences what has she had, now her whole life in a conservatorship, without any right.

I think Britney has been told to lay very low until her father is better because she just cancelled a residency worth millions and they don't want to give MGM/anyone reason to think her father bring very sick was a lie. If she's seen out and about then speculation starts about whether or not they were lying just like when she was seen getting ice cream and at In N Out the days after cancelling and people were like HHHMMMMMMM :frenchy: so we probably won't see her for a while more but also she's taking advantage of this time to do conservatorship stuff as seen from the court entries... I hope :yesplease: Meanwhile Jamie Lynn tries to distract the public with tomboy makeup tutorials where you can't even see what she's doing because there's a bright *** filter on the video :raven: and Maddie's Tik Tok videos :bareclap:

19 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I'm sure if the reason wasn't 100% her father, MGM of all people probably know and were told and cancelled the residency because of the "real" reason. 

I agree, I'm not saying there's another reason but for legal reasons I'm sure she's supposed to be with her father because that's what the residency was postponed for and seeing her in LA or Maui as the Britney's Gram girls were speculating would be sus to some people ya know? Like it's better to lay really low than be seen doing other stuff cause people be like :snooptoya:

On 3/9/2019 at 5:36 PM, zxcvb said:

She was too negligent due to her fame ***** aspirations.

I'll just add that my point about Britney's manufactured voice, we wouldn't have those great songs without it but her live performances should have had at least pre-recorded vocals in every era.  (Like during the Oops Tour/ He about to lose me during the Femme Fatale tour.)  Larry failed her there.

I still don't think its a matter of mismanaging money because there has been a good amount of reporting/scrutiny for a long time.  TMZ has reported on her finances basically every year since the conservatorship started and the NYTimes did a big profile on it less than three years ago. 

It probably has to do with Domination/MGM.

But if she has a policy that covers cancellation due to a family member's life-threatening illness, wouldn't that circumvent the lawsuit? (Especially judging by reports that her father is getting another surgery.)

"While it's unclear whether Spears' insurance would cover lost revenue, Paul Bassman of Ascend Insurance, which services the live entertainment industry, says it's common for artists to have policies that cover cancellation due to a family member's illness.

But typically those policies only cover life-threatening illnesses. "Since her father is expected to recover, that's typically not something that would be covered," Bassman says, adding that he does not have any inside knowledge of Spears' policy for the show."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8492275/britney-spears-domination-las-vegas-residency-cancellation-cost-millions

I agree and never said Lou  she was mismanaging money but that she was a dodgy business manager who struggles to actually run a business. This has been seen before as she and the conservatorship were sued for trying to hide profits from the perfume deal. 

I think the conservatorship is being sued by mgm and Lou failed to properly detail the outcomes to Britney of quitting, and also failed to get great contract signed.

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

I think Britney has been told to lay very low until her father is better because she just cancelled a residency worth millions and they don't want to give MGM/anyone reason to think her father bring very sick was a lie. If she's seen out and about then speculation starts about whether or not they were lying just like when she was seen getting ice cream and at In N Out the days after cancelling and people were like HHHMMMMMMM :frenchy: so we probably won't see her for a while more but also she's taking advantage of this time to do conservatorship stuff as seen from the court entries... I hope :yesplease: Meanwhile Jamie Lynn tries to distract the public with tomboy makeup tutorials where you can't even see what she's doing because there's a bright *** filter on the video :raven: and Maddie's Tik Tok videos :bareclap:

JL seems like she's just discovered the internet. If she isn't teaching her daughter to emulate women who have done nothing for feminism but to objectify women further, she has way too much time on her hands applying a bucket of aging makeup deliberately filming in front of the one award she's won (blind gossip made a blind about this award)

Brian is around, if you've followed Lynne's social media - Lexie was on a tv special for kids playing the nutcracker or something over christmas, then doing some gymnastic comp. All the family is busy doing their own thing. Britney is probably at home, but we've all wanted her to have some r+r. I hope she's in Hawaii in a private villa just eating cheetos.

9 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

If Brit and Sam split up - why would there be recent social media things about them? Doesn't make sense! 

I hope they have split though. Singleney slays :yesplease:

Okay, I might dislike the guy sometimes but to wish someone’s relationship fails is pretty low.  You’d rather Britney never find stability and happiness so you can have a good “era”? How selfish!

Archived