Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

Y’all better be praying :badthoughts:

In a way, Britney is like the personification of love. We all probably think she’s the best at “x” when it comes to being a popstar (or at least did at one point) but I think her talents have nothing on her love. She really knows how to love with all her heart. If she’s surrounded by love then she will be ok. :plzney: **** is spooky af and we have to stay positive. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c81df9c654b6f4167

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is turning into a meltdown thread. :unreal:

This. ******* be listening to podcasts and reading law blogs just to hit the wall of ignorance because no one on here has the slightest idea of what’s really happening in Britney’s life atm. :howiroll:

4 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

In a way, Britney is like the personification of love. We all probably think she’s the best at “x” when it comes to being a popstar (or at least did at one point) but I think her talents have nothing on her love. She really knows how’s to love with all her heart. If she’s surrounded by love then she will be ok. :plzney: **** is spooky af and we have to stay positive. 

Your username...your avi...your 60fps gif...the things you wrote, I--

7 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

In a way, Britney is like the personification of love. We all probably think she’s the best at “x” when it comes to being a popstar (or at least did at one point) but I think her talents have nothing on her love. She really knows how’s to love with all her heart. If she’s surrounded by love then she will be ok. :plzney: **** is spooky af and we have to stay positive. 

FEEL GOOD about the prayers, can’t be surrounded by fear if we’re praying for love  :) 

4 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

This. ******* be listening to podcasts and reading law blogs just to hit the wall of ignorance because no one on here has the slightest idea of what’s really happening in Britney’s life atm. :howiroll:

We haven’t known who Britney is for the last 10 years. :bedtime:

maybe that’s why I’m not having a melt down at all about this news.

I'm sooo here for crazyney. Anyway no one would quit working as Britney's conservator unless they were paid a large some. I think the dads scare caused this. If the dad died then this guy would control Britney's finances forever. The dad probably bought him out. I don't think this is a big deal though. I don't think the consvtrship is ending. This is just to make sure that no one controls Britney in case the dad dies.

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

I'm sooo here for crazyney. Anyway no one would quit working as Britney's conservator unless they were paid a large some. I think the dads scare caused this. If the dad died then this guy would control Britney's finances forever. The dad probably bought him out. I don't think this is a big deal though. I don't think the consvtrship is ending. This is just to make sure that no one controls Britney in case the dad dies.

This is actually something I didn’t think about. 

Maybe so... if something happened to Jaime yeah he would be sole in charge. 

Maybe he hopes if Britney got bad she would let someone help her in her family 

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know how that's legally possible.

They may have changed it to 50/50 visitation, but Britney doesn't have legal custody of herself. How could she possibly have legal custody of other minors?

Legally Kevin has custody, but they do have them 50/50. Why I think Kevin is shady for asking for so much money when he knows she takes care of all their needs and has them half of the time.

Archived