Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

On 3/10/2019 at 10:23 PM, Scrappy said:

Okay, I might dislike the guy sometimes but to wish someone’s relationship fails is pretty low.  You’d rather Britney never find stability and happiness so you can have a good “era”? How selfish!

Well, if you believe Brit & Sam are forever then I'm surprised by that. Sam is so unsuitable for Britney. 

She wants a baby girl and he's like 20 Y/O. 

They're not compatible  :mhmnod:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Well, if you believe Brit & Sam are forever then I'm surprised by that. Sam is so unsuitable for Britney. 

She wants a baby girl and he's like 20 Y/O. 

They're not compatible  :mhmnod:

He's probably messaging insta thots behind our Britney's back :decisions:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think she hates performing her old hits. Because they're the easiest for her.

She looks so lost at the few Glory songs she performed. She couldn't even memorize the lyrics.

Throughout POM's existence, from the newer songs she added, several of them ended up being removed (scrapped): Perfume, Alien, Pretty Girls, Slumber Party. Just as she replaced Do Somethin' once, she could've replaced any other song with any BJ or Glory track, but didn't. Instead, she incorporated older songs, like ILRNR, IUSA, BOM, TOMH or even that Missy Elliot medley instead of a new song.

Good point but I do know she likes to keep things fresh hence why she keeps cutting up her costumes and making changes. 

Call me a lawyer :airpls:

I googled all of the terms of the documents britney has submitted into the conservatorship and.. 

A declaration of urgency means:

An Ex Parte Application is used by one party to ask the court for an order, such as an order changing a hearing date or deadline, without the usual notice to the other parties to give them time to prepare an opposition. Ex parte applications are used in emergency situations when there is not enough time for a standard motion, which typically take about four weeks (16 court days minimum).

Spoiler

They occur  in cases like domestic violence, child abuse, assets wasting, unlawful detainer action and some other cases when there is a proved threat to safety.

What about Andrew Wallets resignation was so important that it had to be an ex parte hearing? And why was it filed by britney herself? Did andrew really not resign and britney forced this upon him and the “resignation” is to cover his and the conservatorship back? Why was it declared an “emergency”. I feel as if Brit wanted him out and filed for it this way, not a resignation. This would explain how he only asked for a raise a couple of months ago and is now “resigning”.

Am I crazy? :shameless:

28 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

I googled all of the terms of the documents britney has submitted into the conservatorship and.. 

An Ex Parte Application is used by one party to ask the court for an order, such as an order changing a hearing date or deadline, without the usual notice to the other parties to give them time to prepare an opposition. Ex parte applications are used in emergency situations when there is not enough time for a standard motion, which typically take about four weeks (16 court days minimum).

Hide contents

They occur  in cases like domestic violence, child abuse, assets wasting, unlawful detainer action and some other cases when there is a proved threat to safety.

What about Andrew Wallets resignation was so important that it had to be an ex parte hearing? And why was it filed by britney herself? Did andrew really not resign and britney forced this upon him and the “resignation” is to cover his and the conservatorship back? Why was it declared an “emergency”. I feel as if Brit wanted him out and filed for it this way, not a resignation. This would explain how he only asked for a raise a couple of months ago and is now “resigning”.

There are so many avenues to go down as far as assumptions go and this whole scenario - I am so confused by it all.  There is so much drama surrounding Britney right now....

Kudos for thinking critically and looking into the entire situation. I also was suspicious if the ‘resignation’ was a way to let him walk without causing too much of a public stir. I feel like the last thing Team B wants is all eyes on the conservatorship, so they’ll do what they can to keep it hush. I really do expect to be learning more about this mess in the next couple of months...

1 hour ago, glorybitch said:

Hide contents

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Kudos for thinking critically and looking into the entire situation. I also was suspicious if the ‘resignation’ was a way to let him walk without causing too much of a public stir. I feel like the last thing Team B wants is all eyes on the conservatorship, so they’ll do what they can to keep it hush. I really do expect to be learning more about this mess in the next couple of months...

Well I really feel it has more to do with Domination/MGM rather than anything else.

I base this on the fact that her conservatorship finances have been reported on almost every year since 2011 so it can't really be about that.  And the NYTimes did a recent profile on it (with a podcast on the conservatorship in case people missed it:)

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/popcast-britney-spears.html

So it has to be about something very recent and Domination/MGM seems like the most likely source of all the recent activity.

3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Well I really feel it has more to do with Domination/MGM rather than anything else.

I base this on the fact that her conservatorship finances have been reported on almost every year since 2011 so it can't really be about that.  And the NYTimes did a recent profile on it (with a podcast on the conservatorship in case people missed it:)

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/popcast-britney-spears.html

So it has to be about something very recent and Domination/MGM seems like the most likely source of all the recent activity.

But what would MGMhave to do with Britney and the conservatorship?:ponderney:

On 3/11/2019 at 10:45 PM, puppylo16 said:

It’s because of Larry she’s being looked at as nostalgia act. I know for sure she hates performing her old hits and she always wants everything new and fresh and you can tell when she hates doing something and she always looks so uninterested when doing the hits but come alive with the newer stuff. She even said on the IABJ doc that she rather do the new stuff. Her dad rarely knows much about the biz so of course he’s gonna rely on Larry to know what’s the best move for his daughter. I mean I can even hear him saying to Jamie “today’s generation are into the 90’s and Britney is the epitome of that so we need to ride on the nostalgia wave while it’s still hot.”

'Make me' perfomances are so energetic, I see... :mhmnod:

On 3/12/2019 at 5:47 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think she hates performing her old hits. Because they're the easiest for her.

She looks so lost at the few Glory songs she performed. She couldn't even memorize the lyrics.

Throughout POM's existence, from the newer songs she added, several of them ended up being removed (scrapped): Perfume, Alien, Pretty Girls, Slumber Party. Just as she replaced Do Somethin' once, she could've replaced any other song with any BJ or Glory track, but didn't. Instead, she incorporated older songs, like ILRNR, IUSA, BOM, TOMH or even that Missy Elliot medley instead of a new song.

She included 3 Glory songs in the setlist for the Asian tour, 5 Glory songs for the North American/ European tour and I think 2-3 Glory songs were confirmed for the Domination show as well, from what we know. She loves Glory imo.

She looked "lost" because in her case rehearsals happen during the actual show. 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

She included 3 Glory songs in the setlist for the Asian tour, 5 Glory songs for the North American/ European tour and I think 2-3 Glory songs were confirmed for the Domination show as well, from what we know. She loves Glory imo.

She looked "lost" because in her case rehearsals happen during the actual show. 

Yeeaaa Britney loves Glory...:tiffanynod:  That's why she gave us only 2 singles (with 1 scrapped music video) :tiffanynod: and then she stopped promoting the album and threw it into the trash :trash: and she forgot about it :mhm::mhmnod:

Archived