Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

She included 3 Glory songs in the setlist for the Asian tour, 5 Glory songs for the North American/ European tour and I think 2-3 Glory songs were confirmed for the Domination show as well, from what we know. She loves Glory imo.

She looked "lost" because in her case rehearsals happen during the actual show. 

Putting it that way it sounds like a lot, but it's only: Make Me..., Slumber Party, Do You Wanna Come Over? and Clumsy/Change Your Mind medley. 

And in order to add the last two songs it took her 2 years. Also, to add MM and DYWCO, she had to replace the previous "newest" songs, Perfume and Pretty Girls.

And not happy with that, out of all of the songs she could've scrapped to reduce the show length in the final tour dates, she removed Slumber Party (and TOMH).

What I mean is, it's obvious she's not here to replace the old hits. She could've removed IUSA, Circus, Boys, but it's like she can only make space for a few new songs, and whenever it happens the miracle of adding a new one, it just replaces the same space without touching the classics. 

I'm not saying she doesn't like the new songs, but I feel like part of her is like "yeah, interesting and fresh" but another part of her (or should I say piece?) just can't bother to rehearse enough the new songs to learn the lyrics or new moves, so it's just easier to keep lipsyncing to Oops, or BOMT, or Slave, Toxic, Stronger, Crazy, etc, because they're inscribed in her brain already.

So I still believe she doesn't hate to perform the old hits, as that comment I replied to said. Because they made it sound as if she was being forced to do the old hits against her will, when that's just not true. 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Putting it that way it sounds like a lot, but it's only: Make Me..., Slumber Party, Do You Wanna Come Over? and Clumsy/Change Your Mind medley. 

And in order to add the last two songs it took her 2 years. Also, to add MM and DYWCO, she had to replace the previous "newest" songs, Perfume and Pretty Girls.

And not happy with that, out of all of the songs she could've scrapped to reduce the show length in the final tour dates, she removed Slumber Party (and TOMH).

What I mean is, it's obvious she's not here to replace the old hits. She could've removed IUSA, Circus, Boys, but it's like she can only make space for a few new songs, and whenever it happens the miracle of adding a new one, it just replaces the same space without touching the classics. 

I'm not saying she doesn't like the new songs, but I feel like part of her is like "yeah, interesting and fresh" but another part of her (or should I say piece?) just can't bother to rehearse enough the new songs to learn the lyrics or new moves, so it's just easier to keep lipsyncing to Oops, or BOMT, or Slave, Toxic, Stronger, Crazy, etc, because they're inscribed in her brain already.

So I still believe she doesn't hate to perform the old hits, as that comment I replied to said. Because they made it sound as if she was being forced to do the old hits against her will, when that's just not true. 

At the end of the day POM was marketed as a Greatest Hits/Homage to the Past show not a “I just released an album, let’s go on tour” show. It makes sense that she wouldn’t cut the classics. 

If I went and she did Love Me Down and Better but cut Circus and Boys I’d be like, “SWEET! But where the **** are Circus and Boys? I bought a ticket to a Greatest Hits Show not the Glory World Tour.” ??‍♂️

24 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

At the end of the day POM was marketed as a Greatest Hits/Homage to the Past show not a “I just released an album, let’s go on tour” show. It makes sense that she wouldn’t cut the classics. 

If I went and she did Love Me Down and Better but cut Circus and Boys I’d be like, “SWEET! But where the **** are Circus and Boys? I bought a ticket to a Greatest Hits Show not the Glory World Tour.” ??‍♂️

I wouldn't call Boys a hit, let a lone one of her greatest hits though, but don't tell Brinty :shameless:

1 hour ago, Ryan9999 said:

Boys is more iconic than Oops :demi:. It got performed at more tours :bedtime:

Not really, they're tied ( :ugh: ) : 

Oops!... I Did It Again:

1. Crazy 2K Tour
  2. OIDIA Tour
  3. DWAD Tour
  4. Onyx Hotel Tour
  5. Piece of Me
  6. Britney: Live in Concert
  7. Piece of Me Tour

Boys:

1. DWAD Tour
  2. Onyx Hotel Tour
  3. Circus Tour
  4. Femme Fatale Tour
  5. Piece of Me
  7. Piece of Me Tour
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not really, they're tied ( :ugh: ) : 

Oops!... I Did It Again:

1. Crazy 2K Tour
  2. OIDIA Tour
  3. DWAD Tour
  4. Onyx Hotel Tour
  5. Piece of Me
  7. Piece of Me Tour

Boys:

1. DWAD Tour
  2. Onyx Hotel Tour
  3. Circus Tour
  4. Femme Fatale Tour
  5. Piece of Me
  7. Piece of Me Tour

Boys- In The Zone and out all night tour :yesokay:

10 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Britney gave up with BJ and Glory after ONLY 2 singles... So it is clear that she does not care about those albums. :whatitellu:

To be fair, I think that more has to do with Britney only caring about the bare minimum as far as promotion went :mattafact: 

You can tell from listening to the album itself that she enjoyed recording Glory. You can also tell from listening to BJ that she clearly didn’t care at all for the album :weusay:

On 3/13/2019 at 5:51 AM, glorybitch said:

Call me a lawyer :airpls:

I googled all of the terms of the documents britney has submitted into the conservatorship and.. 

A declaration of urgency means:

An Ex Parte Application is used by one party to ask the court for an order, such as an order changing a hearing date or deadline, without the usual notice to the other parties to give them time to prepare an opposition. Ex parte applications are used in emergency situations when there is not enough time for a standard motion, which typically take about four weeks (16 court days minimum).

Hide contents

They occur  in cases like domestic violence, child abuse, assets wasting, unlawful detainer action and some other cases when there is a proved threat to safety.

What about Andrew Wallets resignation was so important that it had to be an ex parte hearing? And why was it filed by britney herself? Did andrew really not resign and britney forced this upon him and the “resignation” is to cover his and the conservatorship back? Why was it declared an “emergency”. I feel as if Brit wanted him out and filed for it this way, not a resignation. This would explain how he only asked for a raise a couple of months ago and is now “resigning”.

Am I crazy? :shameless:

So do you think he mismanaged her finances?

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

So do you think he mismanaged her finances?

I’m thinking asset waste or even bigger, unlawful detainment.

There could be so much going on right now.

What if it IS a fact that they have had Brit misdiagnosed for a while. And fix things as recently as 2016. She’s probably gaining more awareness and insight and probably feels much more alert than she has in a while.

What if she IS trying to take control again. Apple Pie never happened (though that rumor was loose af to begin with) and we KNEW IFSFWY was supposed to happen but gone.  Maybe she scrapped the singles cause she didn’t want anything “going on” after POM so she could handle her ****.

In comes Lou and Britney’s attitude shift. Maybe in trying to regain control Lou concocts Domination, so that after POM BAM! She’s gotta do something, no time to figure **** out or do anything. Maybe that’s why she was sooo upset in the last show cause she knew it wasn’t the end of what they wanted.  Think about it, then in the wake of a coming residency everyone is asking for a raise ? almost like, “Yay! We locked her in! Let’s get some $”

Then comes the Domination announcement. It was so eerie. She said nothing. She didn’t want it. That was her rebellion. I had a feeling, then, that Domination wasn’t happening. I wish I had posted but I barely post ??‍♂️ Now I’m not saying her dads health isn’t playing a factor. But if that’s all it was she wouldn’t even had “announced” Domination as things were worst around that time.

Now Domination gets cancelled and right around the time it would have started she has free time instead. And we are seeing court moves on Britney’s part.

Maybe she has discovered Wallet has been doing something to keep her detained and under the C-Ship and this is her first step out.

Idk, it’s a lot and wishful thinking. I just want our girl to be free! And while I want mooaaar! And I hope she comes back.. She’s given us enough of her life. If she wants to vanish after she’s free I’d be more than happy for her

2 hours ago, ChaosMoogle said:

What if it IS a fact that they have had Brit misdiagnosed for a while. And fix things as recently as 2016. She’s probably gaining more awareness and insight and probably feels much more alert than she has in a while.

What if she IS trying to take control again. Apple Pie never happened (though that rumor was loose af to begin with) and we KNEW IFSFWY was supposed to happen but gone.  Maybe she scrapped the singles cause she didn’t want anything “going on” after POM so she could handle her ****.

In comes Lou and Britney’s attitude shift. Maybe in trying to regain control Lou concocts Domination, so that after POM BAM! She’s gotta do something, no time to figure **** out or do anything. Maybe that’s why she was sooo upset in the last show cause she knew it wasn’t the end of what they wanted.  Think about it, then in the wake of a coming residency everyone is asking for a raise ? almost like, “Yay! We locked her in! Let’s get some $”

Then comes the Domination announcement. It was so eerie. She said nothing. She didn’t want it. That was her rebellion. I had a feeling, then, that Domination wasn’t happening. I wish I had posted but I barely post ??‍♂️ Now I’m not saying her dads health isn’t playing a factor. But if that’s all it was she wouldn’t even had “announced” Domination as things were worst around that time.

Now Domination gets cancelled and right around the time it would have started she has free time instead. And we are seeing court moves on Britney’s part.

Maybe she has discovered Wallet has been doing something to keep her detained and under the C-Ship and this is her first step out.

Idk, it’s a lot and wishful thinking. I just want our girl to be free! And while I want mooaaar! And I hope she comes back.. She’s given us enough of her life. If she wants to vanish after she’s free I’d be more than happy for her

I feel everybody around her has been extremely unethical with regards to the conservatorship and her mental health, but not necessarily including mismanaging finances because it is very easy for the media to scrutinize this. (They've essentially reported on her finances every year since 2011, and she did seek a change in her will in 2017)

14 hours ago, ChaosMoogle said:

I think the reason why she is so MIA at the moment is because of the conservatorship. They either cancelled domination because of Jamie and britney saw her chance, or she started this before the cancellation and had to find a way to postpone it :whatitellu:

I hold on to the hope she’s in the process of proving she’s okay, while planning an era to drop once she’s free :airpls:

Archived