Lynne Spears planted Jason Alexander & his wife to spy on Jacob Diamond outside of courthouse

Jason Alexander just posted recordings of outside of the courthouse Spears vs. Diamond 

Says these videos prove Jacob was harassing Lynne

Anyone has more info? what is going on and why is Lynne ordering Jason Alexander&his wife to spy on people?

Has he been ordered the same way to crash Britney's wedding?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Jacob needs to expose everything he knows about the old witch and disappear.

same thoughts, he is slowly exposing everything which may end up worse for him.

he should go all at once now and disappear as you say

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Told you... This Jason psycho was completely gone for 13 freakin' yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!!! 13!!! During aaaaaaaaaaaall the conservatorship we didn't hear a word from him and then, when it was the end of the conservatorship, he suddenly, almost like magic, reappeared out of nowhere to crash Britney's wedding... But the only thing I didn't suspect is that it could have come from Lynne! My Godness, if it's her behind this, she's so evil! It won't surprise me that much tho, after reading her saying "it was a lesson to Britney!"

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2

Anyone of all of these characters would do absolutely anything if it would benefit them or get them even an inch closer to Britney or anyone related to her. 
So whatever they say they will only say to benefit themselves or throw another under the bus and they will twist and turn just about anything to do so.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Anyone of all of these characters would do absolutely anything if it would benefit them or get them even an inch closer to Britney or anyone related to her. 
So whatever they say they will only say to benefit themselves or throw another under the bus and they will twist and turn just about anything to do so.

I don’t care whatever ulterior motive Jacob has. He is exposing all of them with actual receipts and screenshots and time these conversations happen. This doesn’t make him a saint nor I am excusing him as a person… But it would be dumb to ignore the truth and what he’s exposing just because it’s coming from a source you don’t like.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Daredevil said:

Jason Alexander just posted recordings of outside of the courthouse Spears vs. Diamond 

Says these videos prove Jacob was harassing Lynne

Anyone has more info? what is going on and why is Lynne ordering Jason Alexander&his wife to spy on people?

Has he been ordered the same way to crash Britney's wedding?

Why did u post a photo of Aaron Fuller? do you have u crush on him like I do?  I am following him on tiktok, he promised me eternal love. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block