Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Isla. said:

Yes! Or an autobiography or memoir. If she can talk about this stuff and is willing to reveal all, then of course I want to hear her side of the story.

I think she would want to reveal just to defend herself since everyone thinks she’s careless and thinks the cship is good for her because her team wants the court and public to believe that.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Do you guys think Britney will fire Larry again if she regains her full freedom?

She already fired him twice. Could this time be third time lucky? :sew:

I highly doubt it at this point, he’s pretty much embedded himself into the family but the plus side is if she’s out and free, she can truly over ride their decisions.

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, senammoises said:

I wonder why you guys think Larry is responsible for the last mistakes in Britney's career... :nochillbrit:

Britney is the one to blame (I bet her dad too). :nynod:

It’s because of Larry she’s being looked at as nostalgia act. I know for sure she hates performing her old hits and she always wants everything new and fresh and you can tell when she hates doing something and she always looks so uninterested when doing the hits but come alive with the newer stuff. She even said on the IABJ doc that she rather do the new stuff. Her dad rarely knows much about the biz so of course he’s gonna rely on Larry to know what’s the best move for his daughter. I mean I can even hear him saying to Jamie “today’s generation are into the 90’s and Britney is the epitome of that so we need to ride on the nostalgia wave while it’s still hot.”

12 hours ago, Goku said:

Classic Britney :ohi:

Still, she already married Jason Alexander and that forced annulment in 55 hrs brought about K-Fed.

People say look at what happened to him, but I honestly think that guys terrible trajectory originated from that forced annulment in the spotlight.

Larry/ her management and her mother deserve the blame for K-Fed as much as Britney, absolutely.

The whole thing is such a mess. We don’t know anything regarding her mental health so we can’t comment on that part but surely at 37 she should be able to make her own ******** decisions :britoverit:

If she isn’t considered stable (health wise) to be out of a conservatorship then surely she’s not able to be out there performing and doing residencies etc. Seems like there’s a lot of hypocrisy going on here. As per usual it’s all about $$$ and not about Britney as a person. 

There’s too much money at stake to let her be free which is sad. I think we’d see a very different Britney if she was allowed to control her own life again 100%. They’d be scared she’d disappear and start spending money rapidly again. She might even distance herself from her family again. When really I think she would just go on to live a quiet life with her kids ocassionallty throwing out some new stuff now and again. But never as serious as it was back in her prime. 

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s because of Larry she’s being looked at as nostalgia act. I know for sure she hates performing her old hits and she always wants everything new and fresh and you can tell when she hates doing something and she always looks so uninterested when doing the hits but come alive with the newer stuff. She even said on the IABJ doc that she rather do the new stuff. Her dad rarely knows much about the biz so of course he’s gonna rely on Larry to know what’s the best move for his daughter. I mean I can even hear him saying to Jamie “today’s generation are into the 90’s and Britney is the epitome of that so we need to ride on the nostalgia wave while it’s still hot.”

I don't think she hates performing her old hits. Because they're the easiest for her.

She looks so lost at the few Glory songs she performed. She couldn't even memorize the lyrics.

Throughout POM's existence, from the newer songs she added, several of them ended up being removed (scrapped): Perfume, Alien, Pretty Girls, Slumber Party. Just as she replaced Do Somethin' once, she could've replaced any other song with any BJ or Glory track, but didn't. Instead, she incorporated older songs, like ILRNR, IUSA, BOM, TOMH or even that Missy Elliot medley instead of a new song.

From watching the conservatorship situation unfold for the past decade, I have an opinion of what's going on with it that differs a lot from most of what I've seen posted on this site. I've thought about posting it and just throwing it out there and hearing others' thoughts on it, but I'm worried about being dragged for it because it's not something I've seen proposed here before. (If anyone wants to chat about it, please feel free to send me a DM! I'd love to get some opinions on it before I post.) 

I think legally, the conservatorship situation probably has a lot more layers to it than anyone outside of her inner circle really knows. In my opinion, I don't think it was put in place for a singular reason, but rather for a combination of different factors. Honestly, I have no idea what's going on with all of this. This is going to sound really vague, but in my opinion, it's likely that her medical condition was misdiagnosed for years, and has been properly diagnosed within the past couple of years. Probably right around 2016 when we saw that huge change in her (I think that change was probably due to finally receiving the correct treatment.) Because of that, I think they probably took a couple years to observe her situation, and now the conservatorship is being re-worked now that those around her have a better understanding of said situation. That being said, there are a few things that still don't make a lot of sense (the Domination cancellation, her sudden disappearance from the internet, etc.) but there's a lot of context that we're missing, and that we may never have.

Whatever ends up happening in her career and with the conservatorship, I hope that it will bring her a well-deserved sense of peace and stability. I don't anticipate us never hearing from her ever again, but I won't be surprised if she takes a year or so off before she is publicly involved in another large-scale project.

On 3/11/2019 at 1:28 PM, senammoises said:

I wonder why you guys think Larry is responsible for the last mistakes in Britney's career... :nochillbrit:

Britney is the one to blame (I bet her dad too). :nynod:

Every one of them (Larry, Britney and Jamie) is PATHETIC and can't handle her career properly. They clearly can't even handle the conservatorship thing properly... and I LOVE how they are 100% OK with NOT GIVING FANS ANY INFORMATION...:nochillbrit::heresthetea: Larry is quiet. Britney is quiet. Her dad is quiet. and even Jamie Lynn is ignoring EVERY question about Britney when she goes live on Instagram...:icant2: THEY TREAT US (FANS) LIKE TRASH!!! :bichpls::lessons::badthoughts::badthoughts:

Wee need to do something finally after all those years! BECAUSE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! :meltdown::holduplisten::lessons::badthoughts: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! :badthoughts:

4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

The whole thing is such a mess. We don’t know anything regarding her mental health so we can’t comment on that part but surely at 37 she should be able to make her own ******** decisions :britoverit:

If she isn’t considered stable (health wise) to be out of a conservatorship then surely she’s not able to be out there performing and doing residencies etc. Seems like there’s a lot of hypocrisy going on here. As per usual it’s all about $$$ and not about Britney as a person. 

There’s too much money at stake to let her be free which is sad. I think we’d see a very different Britney if she was allowed to control her own life again 100%. They’d be scared she’d disappear and start spending money rapidly again. She might even distance herself from her family again. When really I think she would just go on to live a quiet life with her kids ocassionallty throwing out some new stuff now and again. But never as serious as it was back in her prime. 

We’ve been saying the same thing about her performing since the circus tour :juggingu:

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

Yasssss

And you can tell how misdiagnosed she was during 2011.

Another thing that contributes to this is a lot of artists being open about their mental health condition like Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga, and they are not in a c-ship, they put everything in the table and managed to rework themselves in an honest light. 

I have no doubt that the c-ship was necessary back then, especially bc a lot of people was trying to take advantage of everything that happened between 2004-2008, but 10 years after it, a lot of success and stability happening in her life, it's time for a change and see things in a different way. 

I think 2011 is the most obvious it's ever been. People talk a lot about the medication being at fault for her seeming spaced out that year, and I think they're half right. I think it was more that she was on a strong medication that she didn't need to be on. She has ADHD, and being on an antipsychotic can make ADHD way worse, but not in the way you'd think. Basically, it sedates the person and they lose all motivation. When someone who needs an antipsychotic is on one, they seem more themselves. It was super obvious when she stopped taking that medication because the life came back into her eyes.

Archived