Britney's Manager Says 'Domination' Will Be "More Street" And "Feel Cooler" Than 'Piece Of Me'

BritneyIcon

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean I agree but she doesn’t do it. I wouldn’t hold my breathe. 

The whole thing was worded poorly tbh 

What does that even mean. 

If she would say, do stuff like Outrageous was gonna be like...it would be a problem. 

I don’t think domination and street go together. It’s strange. It’s very confusing. 

They know nothing.

The only thing they have is the name 'Domination', which I really hope they didn't ask Britney's sons...

As for the rest... I don't think they know the theme, style, etc... everything Larry says is just empty words. You can fool the GP, but you can't fool the fans. We're so f**king used to their messy way of doing things.

3 hours ago, tsss said:

urban street cool

does it mean she adds more random "dance" breaks like with migos and will prance in lingerie with awkward and confused face?  :snarky: 

it means that she's gonna have a missy break after every section. her dancers will dance and she will make surprised faces :snarky: 

4 hours ago, Hannah said:

Larry is obviously a liar. He's just doing his job as a manager to hype up the event. I will, however, wait with curiousity to see what they are planning

Just look at this disgraceful liar talk about her tour: "Number one,” says Rudolph, “we were done with the show, and she had an entire year off. And she wanted to do something."

I wonder when the media will start calling out this *******?

11 hours ago, zenden78 said:

agree 100%. Larry is the best liar. they should add that song to the setlist. Also it's gonna be  another stage and production and setlist. but it's still gonna be the same Britney halfdancing halfnaked lipsinging whole show to the album tracks. that pisses me off is that they can't even prerecord the full show and do 1 song live. just 1. nothing else. i'm not even asking for the good choreographers so we won't have to praise knee tapping and hairflipping. 

So?

On 10/19/2018 at 11:38 PM, BritneyIcon said:

New article here: https://www.pollstar.com/article/its-britney-b-word-baby-one-more-vegas-residency-136539

Super interesting read!

Larry says:

“We just had our first full session yesterday with NappyTabs for a few hours yesterday morning,” says Rudolph referencing Tabitha and Napoleon D’umo of Funky Monkey Productions, the new residency’s creative directors who not only developed lyrical hip-hop dance but worked on “So You Think You Can Dance,”  “America’s Got Talent,” and Jennifer Lopez’s “All I Have” residency, in addition to other productions. 

“We went through our first draft of creatives, We sat down, spitballed ideas and Britney came up with a million of them. They came up with a million ideas. We have a tentative title, narrative, visuals, set lists and everything right now. But it’s far too early to talk about it. I can tell you this: It’s going to different from the ‘Piece of Me’ show. It’s going to be a little bit more street. A little bit more rhythmic. It’s going to feel a little cooler. But it’s still going to be a classic Britney great hits show. You’ll know every song, the visuals will be incredible, she’ll be at 110 percent in terms of her performance. You’re going to have amazing dancers, costumes, set pieces, video, sound – amazing everything.” 

I, for one, am excited for a brand new show led by fresh creative directors! Got my tickets... Front row lower level (201, row AA) for only $255 each (prices have gone up in the last few hours)!

He forgot to say that Britney is going to sing 100% live.

Archived